Author Topic: Jewish museum honors homosexuality  (Read 3614 times)

Offline Great Joe

• New JTFer
Jewish museum honors homosexuality
« on: March 02, 2012, 03:36:04 AM »
Shalom to all my hebrew friends,
                                                   I would like to quote from the Bible the incident happened during the time of Moses when a peculiar type of plague affected the camp of Israel. Numbers chapter 25 we see that Moab sent his daughters into the camp of Israel to commit adultery. this was seen by God as a sin  as follows:
Numbers 25:1-3:
(1) While Israel was staying in Shittim, the men began to indulge in sexual immorality with Moabite women, (2) who invited them to the sacrifices to their gods. The people ate the sacrificial meal and bowed down before these gods. (3) So Israel yoked themselves to the Baal of Peor. And the LORD’s anger burned against them
and we later on we see a man called Phinehas killing the sinned using his spear we find it like this Nuimbers 25:6-9:
(6) Then an Israelite man brought into the camp a Midianite woman right before the eyes of Moses and the whole assembly of Israel while they were weeping at the entrance to the tent of meeting. (7) When Phinehas son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron, the priest, saw this, he left the assembly, took a spear in his hand (8) and followed the Israelite into the tent. He drove the spear into both of them, right through the Israelite man and into the woman’s stomach. Then the plague against the Israelites was stopped; (9) but those who died in the plague numbered 24,000.

We need brothers and sisters like Phinehas this day. We see lot of things going out of God in Israel like the Homosexual, Gay parades, Adultery, lesbians and we find clearly the current right-wing government looking at it and commenting that Israel is a democracy for all. what the hell is this..???
Please pray that if a disaster happens it should kill all those sinful people in Israel and the others including people in government of Israel should understand that Israel, his people and his land is holy and should prevent any further surrender to these beasts :dance:... GOD BLESS YOU ALL...

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 04:53:10 AM »
Recently Tel Aviv was voted the most friendly city in the world for gays. I wanted to throw up.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 05:04:17 AM »
Every nation on Earth that tolerated such abominable behavior was eventually destroyed by the Lord. I really believe that if we want to save this world from total destruction these animals should be put into concentration camps and exterminated.. (I am really sorry if it's offensive to some people here)
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 08:51:01 AM »
I hope we never have to see it happen, but with nobody doing anything about Iran, I can imaging their first Target would be tel aviv.  Personally I would rather it be in our hands to change the hearts if those who commit evil behavior..but if that doesn't work, I would hope that Gd, in His merciful ways help those people.  And if that doesn't work, then some other way by Gd or simply by a pinehas...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 12:12:01 PM »
muzzies out of Israel.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 03:04:37 PM »
Plain and simple.  It is like Sodom and Gomorrah everywhere...We are in End of Days!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
Every nation on Earth that tolerated such abominable behavior was eventually destroyed by the Lord. I really believe that if we want to save this world from total destruction these animals should be put into concentration camps and exterminated.. (I am really sorry if it's offensive to some people here)
Wow! you really sound like someone we knew who put people in concentration camps and exterminated them.
Worry about the muzzies, when was the last time a homo bombed a bus or killed innocent children?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2012, 07:51:28 PM »
I can't support any sort of extermination for homosexuality.  I have no problem with extermination for child abusers, etc, but homosexuality, although disgusting and immoral, doesn't justify mass extermination.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2012, 08:02:06 PM »
I think I have a bigger issue about adultery over homosexual monogamy.  Then again, both are terribly sinful.

Personally, in my opinion, it's neverva good idea to humiliate or show cruelty towards someone just because of their sexual orientation.  However it is important to rebuke sinful behavior.  We should hate it when a person who does evil behavior laughs at the rebuke.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 09:21:07 AM »
I think I have a bigger issue about adultery over homosexual monogamy.  Then again, both are terribly sinful.

Personally, in my opinion, it's neverva good idea to humiliate or show cruelty towards someone just because of their sexual orientation.  However it is important to rebuke sinful behavior.  We should hate it when a person who does evil behavior laughs at the rebuke.
[/quote
They will be destroyed by God anyway. God does NOT allow us to tolerate such abominable people. We should not let them destroy our society by their existance.  May God erase them all from this earth.
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 09:23:25 AM »
Wow! you really sound like someone we knew who put people in concentration camps and exterminated them.
Worry about the muzzies, when was the last time a homo bombed a bus or killed innocent children?

they destroy the souls of many young people. May the Lord our God deal with these monsterous perverts.  I detest them evem more than the Muslims.

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 11:04:09 AM »
they destroy the souls of many young people. May the Lord our G-d deal with these monsterous perverts.  I detest them evem more than the Muslims.

Calm down dude. The homos are not a violent threat to us hetero people.
They have been lynched very often in many muslim countries for centuries. They are still human beings.

Are the homos sinful? Sure they are. But at least they don't go around killing innocent people or discriminating faith believers.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 06:28:40 PM »
They have been lynched very often in many muslim countries for centuries. They are still human beings.

Are the homos sinful? Sure they are. But at least they don't go around killing innocent people or discriminating faith believers.
they are not physically killing (and even this is argueable, after all, these disgusting animals spread the AIDS virus) but they destroying the souls of our younger generation. The fact that they're alive is irritating to me.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2012, 12:35:01 AM »
All of these people that want to kill gays (or anyone who hasn't harmed them) have something to hide.  It never fails.  You can 100 percent against  homosexuality without being a would be murderer.  You folks on here that get off talking like this need the professional services of a psychiatrist.  I would advocate sooner rather than later.  You make our forum look terrible. It's that simple.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2012, 01:19:18 AM »
Tell that to Jesse Dirkishing.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 03:25:10 AM »

Of cause they are discriminating believers. Why else are all this laws in our countries that cut our freedom of contract?

Here on JTF we are allowed to tell the truth, althrough in our life we must be very carefull what we say in order not to give advantages to evil people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 01:02:56 PM »
All of these people that want to kill gays (or anyone who hasn't harmed them) have something to hide.  It never fails.  You can 100 percent against  homosexuality without being a would be murderer.  You folks on here that get off talking like this need the professional services of a psychiatrist.  I would advocate sooner rather than later.  You make our forum look terrible. It's that simple.

I've been posting a lot things lately about homosexuals and homosexuality that seem harsh but it's due to the fact that I am concerned about the undermining of Western civilization that's happening right now. I don't want to murder or hurt gay people but I do want them to not act on their desires and find a non-sinful way to be happy in life.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
The issue is quite simple. You cannot talk about sexual morality without enforcing a religious view. And you cannot enforce a religious view where there is freedom of conscience. It could be enforced in Israel if it were a realy Jewish State guided by Torah and without human made laws, and if theere were an undisputable valid Sanhedrin. But not in Gentile lands with plurality of beliefs. It's a countersense to tell people, "you are allowed to be an atheist, for instance, but you must behave like a religious person". And if religiuous views were enforced by law among the Nations... which religion? Noahide Laws? Many Christians here would not agree! At least not with the more stringent interpretation, since ir would, for example, rise issues about some Christian practices (Catholic images, Trinity, etc). And if we enforce Christianity in Western countries? Jews would certainly not agree, because most Churches consider all humans need Baptism to be saved! And if we enforce only that Laws that conform most religions? We would be just making a new religion! Forbidden!
Anyway, don't Jews await Redemption by Heaven? Don't they believe the Temple and the Sanhedrin will be restored someday? Why would they want to change the world, or even Israel, by purely human means? In fact, according to Judaism, no sin will exist after Redemption, and Redemtion cannot be achieved by just human deeds alone, it is a Divine intervention.
And why would Christians want to do the same, and redeme the world by themselves, if they await Jesus' Second coming?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 05:49:41 PM »
The issue is quite simple. You cannot talk about sexual morality without enforcing a religious view. And you cannot enforce a religious view where there is freedom of conscience. It could be enforced in Israel if it were a realy Jewish State guided by Torah and without human made laws, and if theere were an undisputable valid Sanhedrin. But not in Gentile lands with plurality of beliefs. It's a countersense to tell people, "you are allowed to be an atheist, for instance, but you must behave like a religious person". And if religiuous views were enforced by law among the Nations... which religion? Noahide Laws? Many Christians here would not agree! At least not with the more stringent interpretation, since ir would, for example, rise issues about some Christian practices (Catholic images, Trinity, etc). And if we enforce Christianity in Western countries? Jews would certainly not agree, because most Churches consider all humans need Baptism to be saved! And if we enforce only that Laws that conform most religions? We would be just making a new religion! Forbidden!
Anyway, don't Jews await Redemption by Heaven? Don't they believe the Temple and the Sanhedrin will be restored someday? Why would they want to change the world, or even Israel, by purely human means? In fact, according to Judaism, no sin will exist after Redemption, and Redemtion cannot be achieved by just human deeds alone, it is a Divine intervention.
And why would Christians want to do the same, and redeme the world by themselves, if they await Jesus' Second coming?

The Original poster said that this abomination must be removed from Israel, not from the nations. I agree with the original poster. Judaism does not seek to impose our beliefs on others but when the nations observe the Jewish nation performing the commandments they will be inspired to holiness. The Jewish people are supposed to be a light unto the nations through its performance of the commandments of the Creator of the Universe. Now all we need to do is get all the Jewish people {or the majority of them} to study and learn the ways that Hashem wants his nation to behave. Then all the rest will fall into place...

We don't await 'redemption' as you imply we do. We are supposed to act, and through our actions we will hasten the redemption. The redemption can come one of two ways, A) We deserve it and it comes ahead of its time without tribulation, or B) it will happen at its appointed time with much tribulation and discomfort.... I hope that we can merit its coming without the  tribulation..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »
Muman613, I was reppling to the users who wrote here, not only to the original post. As you say, Judaism teaches action together with faith. What to do in Israel is an issue of Jews, as a Gentile, I have no say. But IMHO, I would say that, in a country where being secular is more socially palatable than being observant, where most Mitzvot (except Kashrut which is widely observed  by secularsjust because Kosher food is easier to obtain tha Treif) are the exception rather than the rule, the best start is make Israel more Jewish. More Torah, more mitzvot, more Shabbat. It's quite difficult to preach Teshuvah on a minority of people who break laws about sexuallity, if you don't increase Torah observance AND AWARENESS amomg the whole population.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 07:01:07 PM »
I agree that practicing homosexuals should be executed.  I would not say that people should be rounded up based on their sexual orientation and exterminated though.  Male on male sodomy should be outlawed, and if a person is caught practicing it then they should be executed using the same system of evidence that is used for any other crime.
It's impossible to get society to impose capital punishment for serious crimes such as violent rape or serial child molestation how in the world would  people to expect them to impose it for what homosexuals do consensually in their bedrooms.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2012, 02:44:53 PM »
I'm not saying what will be done, I'm saying what should be done.

As I said, get professional help.  Your last comment to me seems riddled with the same paranoia that you previously expressed.  I have no idea how you made it to moderator status.  People like yourself will be the undoing of the good that JTF could do in this world.   Your preoccupation with homosexuality is the LEAST of it.  It suggests you have something to hide, not me, as your comment implies.  Truth be told, I don't even understand your comment, that's how paranoid you are. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »
If there should be a law for capital punishment for a person practicing homosexuality, then there should capital punishments that involve any type of sexual immorality including premarital sex or any sex outside of marriage.  Heterosexual adultery is just as abhorable as homosexuality.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2012, 03:10:20 AM »
Dan Ben Noah, you seem to have little knowledge of Hallacha, and so you bring a bad name on Jews and Noahides. Capital punishment was very rare in Israel. It was applied about once in seventy years according to the sages. The Sanhedrin, when it still existed, decide to abolish it altogether because they concluded that humans, even at that time, had lost the wisdom to judge about such a serious matter. Just imagine now! I don't think any valid Jewish Sage would approve capital punishment, nor would he endorse a Noahide Court using it!
When it was used in Israel, Courts considered many miigating circumstances so that nearly noone was executed. Perhaps, if there were a Court, they would prosecute you first for leading people to distrust Jews and Noahides by posting this kind of comments.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 03:37:08 AM »
Dan Ben Noah, you seem to have little knowledge of Hallacha, and so you bring a bad name on Jews and Noahides. Capital punishment was very rare in Israel. It was applied about once in seventy years according to the sages. The Sanhedrin, when it still existed, decide to abolish it altogether because they concluded that humans, even at that time, had lost the wisdom to judge about such a serious matter. Just imagine now! I don't think any valid Jewish Sage would approve capital punishment, nor would he endorse a Noahide Court using it!
When it was used in Israel, Courts considered many miigating circumstances so that nearly noone was executed. Perhaps, if there were a Court, they would prosecute you first for leading people to distrust Jews and Noahides by posting this kind of comments.

That was uncalled for RaulMarrio... Dan Ben Noah is entitled to his opinion. And while what you state is true concerning that the death penalty during the Sanhedrin was rare. It is also true that the majority of people kept the law and thus they did not need to execute many. Indeed the level of proof needed to justify a death penalty was high. And while the courts did look for ways to be lenient against meting out the death penalty they were trusted with enforcing Torah justice.

It seems you are too concerned with what others think about what Torah law says about these issues. There are many things which the nations do not understand because they did not receive, or chose to ignore, the oral law which came with the Torah. While some will say that 'Eye for Eye' means that one must take out the eye of one who causes another to lose an eye. This is not what our Talmud and sages teach us about this.

I do not want to see people who have sexual deviance problems being executed. I would be happy to hear that they have discovered a 'cure' for this addiction. I see homosexuality in the same was as I see drug addiction, and I have had experience with addiction. It is difficult to change your behavior patterns, and I have done so in my life several times.

But I think your tone towards Dan is somewhat unwarranted...

PS: I do believe there are cases which warrant the death penalty. Especially those who murder, especially mass murderers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14