Author Topic: Women, The New Negroes  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Women, The New Negroes
« on: March 03, 2012, 12:17:21 AM »
Limbaugh's Criticism Of Law Student Demanding Contraception Coverage Ignites Culture-Wide Firestorm

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-joins-assailing-limbaugh-slur-student-201834452.html

Well, it officially looks like schvartzes have been replaced--the most privileged and untouchable class in the United States is women. Women can sleep around, take home sleazy abusive men, drink and carouse and do drugs in order to try to be like men, and force themselves into the military, police, firefighting, and science (whether or not qualified) and to utter the slightest peep against it makes you a misogynist.

As far as I am concerned, 75% of American women need to spend six months in Riyadh or Gaza City and then complain about how horribly oppressive white Judeo-Christian male patriarchy is.

Brennanfan
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 01:18:52 AM by Brennanfan »

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Women, The New Negroes
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 12:47:36 AM »
Very true! ;D

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 12:53:34 AM »
We should blame the femenist movement!
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:05:23 AM »
I think there was a song with a similar name to that thread title, by Lennon and Ono.

Offline Deer Man 420

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 10:51:45 AM »
I think there was a song with a similar name to that thread title, by Lennon and Ono.

your right!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 12:15:10 PM »
I thought Rush went out of bounds in what he said despite the fact that I agree with him that contraceptives shouldn't be free though he's just an entertainer.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 12:17:21 PM »

I think I heard he became a conservative and supported Reagan for president. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 02:02:36 PM »

He was the biggest promoter of liberal junk I've ever heard of outside Soros and Crowley.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 04:00:29 PM »
Rush Limbaugh is completely correct, he exposes the political spin the Democrats are doing when they try to label the Republicans as anti-contraception fanatics. The slut student was exposed by Rush as a crazy anti-catholic feminazy who DELIBERATELY enrolled to the catholic university of Georgetown after she had researched the health insurance coverage of universities and found out contraception wasn't covered in that particular university.

Yimach schma to Sandra Puke  who has the hutzpa to demand thousands of tax payer dollars spent on her so she could have sex without having to take responsibility for her own actions. I can understand people who think tax payer money should be spent on sick people who have no means to pay for their healthcare bills, but this slut who attends a super expensive university and is healthy thinks she deserves thousands of dollars worth of condoms and birth control pills.

And what's next ? perhaps she would also demand to be reimbursed for candles, campaign, whip-cream, an lingerie?!   

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 09:37:42 PM »
He was the biggest promoter of liberal junk I've ever heard of outside Soros and Crowley.

At first he was the the King of Hippies though he eventually became a Republican.  Though I think McFartney is a different story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009562/John-Lennon-closet-conservative-fan-Reagan.html 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 09:48:45 PM »
You are prob thinking of the late Sonny Bono.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 11:44:46 PM »
At first he was the the King of Hippies though he eventually became a Republican.  Though I think McFartney is a different story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2009562/John-Lennon-closet-conservative-fan-Reagan.html

That was a day late and a dollar short even IF it was true. His songs promoted communism.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 11:47:04 PM »
I think that the ones at the top of the multiculti totem pole right now are gays. Even blacks don't get away with criticizing them.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2012, 01:54:57 AM »
I think that the ones at the top of the multiculti totem pole right now are gays. Even blacks don't get away with criticizing them.

Homosexuals seem to be just so aggressive these days.  I often times read about them viciously attacking straights who oppose them and not necessarily those Westoboro Baptist freaks.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2012, 02:59:30 AM »
Homosexuals seem to be just so aggressive these days.  I often times read about them viciously attacking straights who oppose them and not necessarily those Westoboro Baptist freaks.

I don't even really think those Westboro people are for real. They're just a little TOO much the stereotype of the "Extremist" right winger. It's not enough for liberals that you remain neutral or tolerate gays without persecuting them. To please them you have to actively be in favor of the gay agenda and to consider their affliction to be both completely normal and healthy. Children's books are considered to be an ok place to talk about homosexuals now because homosexuality itself is no longer considered to be offensive or shocking.

As much as liberals try to say they are for women's rights, they are almost always anti-woman. For example, they refused to support Hillary Clinton when she was running for president. They rejected her completely in favor of Obama, a half-black male, who in spite of being male, had a higher place on the diversity totem pole than Hillary did. They attacked Sarah Palin viciously, even though she had a decent chance of being the first female vice president. They care nothing for the women who are coerced through threats of violence or financial abandoment to have abortions. They care nothing for the infant girls murdered in the third world for being girls, the women beaten and murdered by Muslim societies, the women forced to have abortions under the communist government of China, or the girls and women in Africa and the Middle East and other places that are forced to be genitally mutilated. We're supposed to see other cultures as being equal to our own after all, and to see them as inferior is "anthropocentric".

I think with all this to say that women are preferred more than blacks is false.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2012, 10:52:23 AM »
Seriously? Sometimes I think you lack common sense. You think a thread like this is going to help our movement by alienating over half the entire population of the world? Sometimes I truly wonder where your head is.

It just reminds me of how you called some of our moderators and members racists and then everyone is a negro.

Threads like this are an embarrassment.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2012, 11:27:26 AM »
I think what started this was the news about that feminist Sandra Fluke and how she demanded that a Catholic school pay for her birth control pills.  Actually, I'll start a thread about that and see what everyone thinks.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 12:52:15 PM »
Seriously? Sometimes I think you lack common sense. You think a thread like this is going to help our movement by alienating over half the entire population of the world? Sometimes I truly wonder where your head is.

It just reminds me of how you called some of our moderators and members racists and then everyone is a negro.

Threads like this are an embarrassment.

I don't think he's a hateful person. I think he's just trying to make a point about how feminists have too much power. I would agree with that. What I don't agree with is that women are higher than negroes on the diversity totem pole. I think the only ones higher than negroes are gays right now.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 01:06:11 PM »
I don't even really think those Westboro people are for real. They're just a little TOO much the stereotype of the "Extremist" right winger. It's not enough for liberals that you remain neutral or tolerate gays without persecuting them. To please them you have to actively be in favor of the gay agenda and to consider their affliction to be both completely normal and healthy. Children's books are considered to be an ok place to talk about homosexuals now because homosexuality itself is no longer considered to be offensive or shocking.

As much as liberals try to say they are for women's rights, they are almost always anti-woman. For example, they refused to support Hillary Clinton when she was running for president. They rejected her completely in favor of Obama, a half-black male, who in spite of being male, had a higher place on the diversity totem pole than Hillary did. They attacked Sarah Palin viciously, even though she had a decent chance of being the first female vice president. They care nothing for the women who are coerced through threats of violence or financial abandoment to have abortions. They care nothing for the infant girls murdered in the third world for being girls, the women beaten and murdered by Muslim societies, the women forced to have abortions under the communist government of China, or the girls and women in Africa and the Middle East and other places that are forced to be genitally mutilated. We're supposed to see other cultures as being equal to our own after all, and to see them as inferior is "anthropocentric".

I think with all this to say that women are preferred more than blacks is false.

I agree with what your saying.