Author Topic: Happy Purim Chag Sameach  (Read 532 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Happy Purim Chag Sameach
« on: March 07, 2012, 01:10:00 PM »
May Purim 2012 be a repeated miracle in, oddly enough, the same location where the leaders plan total annhilation of the Jewish people..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Happy Purim Chag Sameach
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 03:51:56 PM »
Chag Sameach! It is that time of year again.... Time to eat, drink, and be Happy!

PS: Today is the Fast of Esther... So the eating and drinking should really be tomorrow...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 11:22:27 PM »
Happy Purim to the Jews!! :celebrate:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 11:30:20 PM »

PS: Today is the Fast of Esther... So the eating and drinking should really be tomorrow...
[/quote] I was wondering how you could party after fasting? I'm completely exhausted from the fast!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2012, 01:43:14 AM »
 I was wondering how you could party after fasting? I'm completely exhausted from the fast!

I am going to a BBQ tomorrow afternoon at 4PM (At a Chabad house).... I am so HAPPY because I had my own miracle...

I waited till 7PM tonight to ask my boss for the day off... And in the end he said it was ok... So now I can hear MEGILLAH READING tomorrow!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2012, 01:48:28 AM »
I love Purim music...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2012, 03:11:01 AM »
Chag Purim Sameach!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2012, 05:35:18 AM »
Happy holiday.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani