Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3675 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: March 07, 2012, 05:30:57 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 04:52:49 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
Re: Arizona Muslim burns daughter's face for refusing arranged marriage
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 05:34:23 PM »
Ugh animals
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 06:44:06 PM »
Ahhhhh more family love from the tolerant, kind and compassionate practitioners of the religion of peace.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 08:49:06 PM »
I'll think of this next time someone tries to tell me that Islam is family-oriented.

Offline Dati Leumi

• JTFer in Exile
  • Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2012, 09:06:27 PM »
Good!!

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2012, 10:01:35 PM »
Good!!

Good? A 19yo with a 38yo pedophile?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 10:16:40 PM »
All muzzys should be used as pinatas!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 10:20:05 PM »
Good? A 19yo with a 38yo pedophile?

I agree aCK!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 12:28:14 AM »
These muslims are sick, vile, disgusting, crazy, vicious, filthy, ugly people!  They spoil our planet wherever they go with their murderous, sick ways. 

AND NOW THEY'RE CLOSE TO HAVING NUKES?

ISRAEL, BOMB THOSE SITES ALREADY!  Hitler with nukes?  How would that have worked out???  Vey iz mir!

NEVER AGAIN!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 05:34:19 AM »
These muslims are sick, vile, disgusting, crazy, vicious, filthy, ugly people!  They spoil our planet wherever they go with their murderous, sick ways. 

AND NOW THEY'RE CLOSE TO HAVING NUKES?

ISRAEL, BOMB THOSE SITES ALREADY!  Hitler with nukes?  How would that have worked out???  Vey iz mir!

NEVER AGAIN!!!

Yes it is necessary to deal with Muslims with a hard hand. They don't understand another language because of their nature.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
All muzzys should be used as pinatas!

She was trying to go against her parents that's why she was hurt. Maybe she would have left Islam. Maybe she still will.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
Probably an improvement to her face.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 06:04:59 PM »
Probably an improvement to her face.

I don't think such a comment makes us look good.  For one thing, it's not that girl's fault that her parents are fanatics.  Also, if she was rejecting an arranged marriage, chances are, she was also trying to leave Islam.  And like Rubystars wrote, maybe she still might. 

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 06:11:37 PM »
She was trying to go against her parents that's why she was hurt. Maybe she would have left Islam. Maybe she still will.
Ok,not all! In all honesty, I kinda feel sorry for some of the women that are stuck in that religion.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 12:36:48 AM »
I don't think such a comment makes us look good.  For one thing, it's not that girl's fault that her parents are fanatics.  Also, if she was rejecting an arranged marriage, chances are, she was also trying to leave Islam.  And like Rubystars wrote, maybe she still might.

Gee, I had not considered that it might look bad to show disdain for muslims.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2012, 06:06:54 AM »
 It looks bad to blame the victim of a horrible crime when she was trying to go against what her evil Muslim family wanted. Islam is shown to be evil by this story because it was wrong to do this to her.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2012, 08:05:18 AM »
It looks bad to blame the victim of a horrible crime when she was trying to go against what her evil Muslim family wanted. Islam is shown to be evil by this story because it was wrong to do this to her.

Ok, so we think she has a good chance of renouncing islam because she doesn't want to marry the pedophile that her family chose for her. I'm sure she loves Jews too. She might even start donating to JTF. :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2012, 08:08:44 AM »
Ok, so we think she has a good chance of renouncing islam because she doesn't want to marry the pedophile that her family chose for her. I'm sure she loves Jews too. She might even start donating to JTF. :o

I see your point but I just think we can't necessarily assume a whole lot about her from this story. We know that she isn't in lock step with her family's beliefs in one way so it does open the possibility that she may be considering leaving Islam. It doesn't mean she will but I don't think it's right to say she deserved the abuse and attempted murder because the reason she was being hurt was defying her (demonstrably evil) family.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 05:31:20 PM »
Oy. I give up.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 05:41:27 PM »

Lots of comments by a tiny minority on this site make our forum look absolutely awful.  I have no idea why this is permitted.  Comments calling for the death penalty for innocent people, it's really a turn off to read as someone who supports JTF.  How does this appear to someone who agrees with JTF in several areas, but is ambivalent about joining because of the bad press we get..  Dan Ben Noah, a moderator is the greatest offender.  His comments are far worse than this one and can get this site into legal trouble.  If people want to think that all homosexuals should get the death penalty, then expound on the glories of doing so, they should open their own website and detail whatever they want, accepting any and all direct consequences for doing so unto themselves. The majority of people on the English forum at least seem to think that there is and should be a large distance between not agreeing with homosexual behavior and choosing to kill those with whom we disagree.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 11:01:39 PM »
Torah says to kill them. They bring sin into the community. Killing them will bring the glory of less sin into the community. We don't live in China so sew me, or screw off. And since christians no longer tell them they will go to hell, they will be killed in Israel, as commanded soon enough. And it will please me more than leaving them be. Is that bad? Be aware what you're denouncing.

I have news for you: you are not Gd.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:17:21 PM by CliN Da Mycin »

Offline Former Reformed Jew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2012, 11:13:32 PM »
Probably made her look better!!!!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2012, 04:49:05 AM »
Probably made her look better!!!!

That's a disgusting comment.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2012, 08:41:05 AM »
Ok, that's nice. On the other hand, I know of his commandements, and his promises. It is prophesied that Mosiac law will return to Israel. I will have no problem following his commandements, and stoning homos. Not my choice; If I sin or disobey g-d, I am reminded of just how faithful he is to me, as a Jew.

How does that make me G-d?

Seriously, would you really stone homos to death just because they are homosexual ? Would you not try to help them overcome their sexual drive instead ?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »
Seriously, would you really stone homos to death just because they are homosexual ? Would you not try to help them overcome their sexual drive instead ?

I wouldn't waste my time Yaakov using logic with Locust.  I trust people who have sinned, know they have sinned, and try their very best not to sin with an earnest heart.  The others like this worm aren't worth your or my time
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 10:32:35 PM by CliN Da Mycin »