Author Topic: China is arming terrorists  (Read 1793 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
China is arming terrorists
« on: June 22, 2007, 09:00:15 PM »
China is using its advantage with the US reckless trade policies, to arm terrorists who are murdering US troops. 

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/6/18/105602.shtml

I know that Duncan Hunter has renounced these reckless trade policies throughout the years and has been very consistent.  Has any other presidential candidate done the same? 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: China is arming terrorists
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 10:48:59 PM »
Tom Tancredo has, I believe, but I would rather vote for Hunter because Tom is too close to the Buchanans.

Ron Paul claims to oppose free trade but what he only means is that he wants to cut off Israel and increase trade with Muslim Nazi nations.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: China is arming terrorists
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 11:01:56 PM »
Tom Tancredo has, I believe, but I would rather vote for Hunter because Tom is too close to the Buchanans.

Ron Paul claims to oppose free trade but what he only means is that he wants to cut off Israel and increase trade with Muslim Nazi nations.

JTF doesn't want Israel to take funding from the US government; it causes Bolsheviks to feel like they should depend on the US and do whatever the US tells them to do.  However, like you, I don't trust Ron Paul.  He seems to think there's no harm in Iran having a nuclear weapon and he probably would increase trade with Muslim Nazi nations.