Author Topic: Romney, Santorum and Gingrich support Israeli strike on Iran - English video  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
I did all that and consider this video mirrored as well!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
 :clap: liked, fav'd, commented! Great job!

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
So how bad can Romney be if he supports an Israeli strike on Iran? ;D

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
So how bad can Romney be if he supports an Israeli strike on Iran? ;D

Yeah yeah you love Romney.

You've got to do the promo vids for him if he gets nominated.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
Yeah yeah you love Romney.

You've got to do the promo vids for him if he gets nominated.
At this point it would be good for everyone to start making promo vids for him or would you prefer obaaaamy gets re-elected.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
At this point it would be good for everyone to start making promo vids for him or would you prefer  obaaaamy gets re-elected.
I strongly believe Romney will be the point man come nomination time... While I would not want anyone stressing over producing videos for Romney when they really did not want to people who don't want another 4 years of  obaaaamy as you put it should at least not talk Romney down.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
At this point it would be good for everyone to start making promo vids for him or would you prefer obaaaamy gets re-elected.

Dear oh me, what a braindead response. Nobody here wants that.

On second thoughts maybe someone else should make the vids if romney is the nominee; if that's your idea of a coherent argumentative sentence.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer

On second thoughts maybe someone else should make the vids if romney is the nominee; if that's your idea of a coherent argumentative sentence.

Me oh my oh dear, I'm not here to make an argumentative sentence.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

Actually the response is not as brain dead as it seems... As a life long card carrying Republican I have to say I am not crazy about any of the front runners in this presidential election season... Whats worse I have a feeling a good part my parties other members feel the same way...The one or two social / religious issues Santorum sounds better on really are not making me like him any better than the rest... In fact I find him sanctimonious at times... This go around I want a money man like Romney in place.... Out of all the Candidates running I honestly feel that Romney for all his other shortcomings has the understanding of what it takes to get business rolling again here in America... Thank G-d I have not personally had a unemployed day in 35 years but seeing millions of people out of work the past 4 years with only a sputtering recovery in place is really a sad situation... As I have said and been saying for Republicans and any  American that gets up and goes to work each morning it should be anyone but our sitting president... The trillions of dollars of make work and government programs will soon start to stall and with the shvartza President well into his second term Americans will be just where he wants them... Up sh-ts creek without a paddle  :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years