Author Topic: The anti obama vid that needs to be made.  (Read 673 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
The anti obama vid that needs to be made.
« on: March 11, 2012, 06:40:57 PM »
OK
The Obama admits he is a muslim is a sufficiently good video.
  However material showing Obamas freudian slip and also showing him referring to the koran as holy have been kicking around on youtube for some time, have probably got even more views and yet there has been no national uproar or call for impeachment.

What WE really need to see on an Osama admits he's muslim vid is that EGYPTIAN TELEVISION piece.
Where the egyptian minister explain what obama said and says he told me his evil plan.

That has got to be the holy grail of the anti obama argument.
We need to find that video clip and get it translated.
And google zootube has an automatic translating thingummyjig, so we couldnt be accused of deception.

So the admission clip followed by a quick graphic breakdown of Obamas utter wrecking of the economy
and we should be sorted.
This is the video we need to make.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: The anti obama vid that needs to be made.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 09:39:11 PM »
The problem is that I don't think the actual footage of the interview has been released anywhere.  In order to track it down, my mind immediately jumps to Memri as the place to start, so I just emailed them asking for any info they have on recovering the footage.  It may be a long shot as to whether they will be able to find it and reply as well.  I agree, it would be very helpful to have that interview.

Pamela Geller linked to an article about it.  As far as I know, there was no video. 

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 10:12:09 PM »
בס''ד

I agree that the Egyptian interview would be very powerful if we could get it.

But let's not underestimate the power of uploading and promoting videos with material that has already been exposed to a limited audience. For example, the video where Obama admits he is a Muslim may have been seen by 6 or 7 million viewers. But between 110 million and 120 million people are expected to vote this November, and most American voters do visit youtube from time to time. So if we reach thousands of new voters, it can't hurt.

Furthermore, one thing that professional advertisers always emphasize is the need for repetition. Studies have shown that only a few people are influenced when they see a television commercial for the first time. It is the repetition of the commercial which eventually influences the viewers. So even if people saw the old video of Obama admitting he is a Muslim, it is useful to show it to them again.

Finally, the clip of Obama admitting he is a Muslim is only a small part of the video. The rest of the video is an extensive commentary which people have not seen before with many vital points that should be part of this year's Presidential campaign.

G-d willing, we will be doing other videos with damaging clips of Obama which have been shown before but which should be shown again and again. And accompanying the clips will be more commentary with our arguments against Obama, which in my opinion, are much stronger than the wimpy Republican arguments.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 10:23:11 PM »
All of the evidence together makes a very compelling argument.  The document showing he registered as a muslim twice in two different schools, the freudian slip, his discussion of being in Koranic Studies as a kid, and of course, the Egyptian Foreign Minister admittance.   All of this in one video is very good.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2012, 12:47:46 AM »
I think as many different videos about that topic as possible can be made. Do we have a source for it stronger than world net daily or is that the only source? Any regular left wing news reports about the Egyptian foreign minister? I like to have multiple reference sources.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2012, 01:48:32 AM »
Check out the following video and  story out of Oklahoma.    The video can be seen at the following link:

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-controversial-author-claims-pres-obama-has-muslim-secret-20120308,0,5876908.story

Controversial author claims Pres. Obama has Muslim secret

La'Tasha Givens Reporting

KFOR-TV

March 8, 2012
EDMOND, Okla. -- Over 100 people showed up at Fairview Baptist Church in Edmond to hear renowned speaker and author Avi Lipkin. He is known for his radical beliefs, what he says is President Obama's secret to legalize 50 million to 100 million Muslims from around the world and make them America citizens.

"In other words, I believe the President of the United States today is a plant of the Saudi System," Lipkin said.

He doesn't believe he is a fly-by-night Obama hater but a historian married to an Egyptian journalist.

He says he has second-hand knowledge of President Obama swearing he is a closeted Muslim practicing Sharia Law.

"The Egyptian Foreign Minister spoke openly on the Nile Channel saying Obama swore to him that he was a Muslim. He says Obama said to be patient because he will show the Muslim world what he is going to do to Israel."

But President Obama has vehemently refuted anyone who claimed he's not a Christian.

Lipkin also alleges the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995 was a Muslim job.

Across town Muneer Awad, Executive Director ofCouncil on American -Islamic RelationsOklahoma, strongly disagrees with Lipkin.

"This rhetoric is just insane. It really takes people who want to promote bigotry and hatred that would actually welcome this man," Awad said.

We asked Awad if he believed there was truth to anything Lipkin has said in past interviews, he said no.

"This man is purely pulling lies out of thin air in an effort to promote hatred while selling books and making money off speaking tours. It's unfortunate that this church was duped by his fake expertise," Awad said.

We asked Pastor Paul Blair of Fairview Baptist how people may respond the speaker's polarizing theories.

He said, "Lipkin speaks the truth and when he is giving his opinion then he states that. I believe our congregation is smart enough to know the difference."

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2012, 01:51:43 AM »

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/