Author Topic: Priest who denied communion suspended  (Read 1284 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Priest who denied communion suspended
« on: March 12, 2012, 04:22:09 PM »
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/12/10652416-priest-who-denied-communion-to-lesbian-suspended

Looks like the RCC is also a den of liberalism now just like so many other churches. I think he should have told her his decision on the communion before the funeral but as far as the decision itself I think the church should back him because obviously someone like that is living in sin, even according to their own doctrines. Homosexual perversion should not be tolerated as if it were normal or acceptable.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Priest who denied communion suspended
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 04:24:04 PM »
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/03/12/10652416-priest-who-denied-communion-to-lesbian-suspended

Looks like the RCC is also a den of liberalism now just like so many other churches. I think he should have told her his decision on the communion before the funeral but as far as the decision itself I think the church should back him because obviously someone like that is living in sin, even according to their own doctrines. Homosexual perversion should not be tolerated as if it were normal or acceptable.

Agree.... There are some things which are just not acceptable... And religion, based on sacred beliefs, should not bend to the whim of politics...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Priest who denied communion suspended
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
How could they do this to a Priest who was following his Religion.I do sympathize with the Girl on the loss of her mother,but you can't just change the rules as you go along
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03