Author Topic: 88% of Gazans Killed are Terrorists  (Read 429 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
88% of Gazans Killed are Terrorists
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:29:35 PM »
This is incredible accuracy indeed. I don't think Israel should be this accurate because it requires a lot of restraint to avoid taking out a target when it is known to have been a location used to launch missiles.

According to this report at A7 the latest round of 'reprisals' which Israel has launched against the bastard enemy in gaza has resulted in between 25-27 dead gazans of which 22 are confirmed terrorists {or the politically correct term 'militants'}...

If you do the math that turns out to be a 88% success rate... At worse it is a 81% success rate which is also quite incredible...

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/153768

During the four days of hostilities prior to the truce, terror groups fired more than 200 rockets at Israeli civilians, while the IAF responded with airstrikes.

The IAF launched a total of 37 airstrikes in Gaza during the four day exchange. 19 strikes targeted rocket-launchers and 18 targeted weapons warehouses.

Between 25 and 27 Gazans were killed in the IAF airstrikes. Of these, at least 22 were terrorists.

IAF commanders laid the blame for civilian casualties squarely at the feet of Gaza’s terror groups, saying they were launching rockets from densely populated civilian areas and using bystanders as “human shields.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: 88% of Gazans Killed are Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »
Also, what's this business about fakestinian "civilians?"  These terrorists don't exactly dress in soldiers uniforms.  They ARE the civilians in this case.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 03:06:59 AM »
Excuse me? You are trying to say that 12% of the Nazis that were allegedly killed are innocent?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 03:09:12 AM »
Excuse me? You are trying to say that 12% of the Nazis that were allegedly killed are innocent?

No, I am saying that hitting 88% of those who fired the missiles is incredible accuracy. I don't know whether the 3-5 others were innocent or not. I did not suggest that they were. As I said in my original post I don't believe Israel should be concerned about the others as they act as willing human shields.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 05:15:21 AM »
I think it is good if you eliminate more of the hardcore Muslims, who not only support, but act actively. The harder you hit the acting elements, the more you discourage the supporters, specially in a lazy passive society, like the Gazan one.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 05:16:29 AM »
No, I am saying that hitting 88% of those who fired the missiles is incredible accuracy. I don't know whether the 3-5 others were innocent or not. I did not suggest that they were. As I said in my original post I don't believe Israel should be concerned about the others as they act as willing human shields.

Yes, this the Muslims like to do.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani