Author Topic: Put these parents in the bin  (Read 396 times)

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
Put these parents in the bin
« on: March 16, 2012, 04:24:12 PM »
A boy of ten called Bin laden virtosu has been branded a little terror
by his neighbours.
Bin who was born TWELVE DAYS after september 9/11 was named after the ex al-quada leader
as a "reminder" of the outrage.
And he admitted "I like to terrorise people, its not for nothing I'm called Bin Laden, he was the most famous terrorist in the world.
Dad Nicu said " Everybody loves him even if he doesnt behave."
But a neighbour in dolj Romania said,
He broke my fence, hes like a little bomb waiting to go off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are sick nasty people. Why would you call your kid bin laden.
You name kids after people you admire.
Look how its affected him as well.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Put these parents in the bin
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »
Let him die like his namesake, he should die like a sick dog...

Names have meaning, when you name your son after the most wicked terrorist in the world you don't expect to get a good kid. The parents should also be locked up for abusing their child like this..

Here is the Jewish wisdom:

http://torah.org/learning/rabbiwein/5765/shemos.html

There is a Jewish tradition attributed to the kabalistic masters that one should recite a verse containing one’s name or the first and last letters of one’s name before stepping back at the conclusion of the silent Amidah. This is to allow one to remember one’s name even in the hereafter - apparently even there, remembering our name is important. For in our name lies our soul and self. That is why Jews always placed great emphasis on naming a child, for in that name there lay the history and past of the family and the hopes and blessings for the newborn’s success – Jewish success – in life. I know of nothing that so deeply touches a family’s nerve system as the naming of a child. Therefore, before embarking on the narrative of Israel in Egypt, the Torah first gives us an understanding of Jewish survival – through our names. There is truly a great deal in our names. For that will be the key to the eventual redemption and exodus of Israel from Egyptian slavery.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 04:43:49 PM »
Forgot to source it: First reported in austrian news.

I absolutely agree with you. I always think carefully before choosing a name for something.

I am also glad my parents named me sensibly. :whew:
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 06:51:30 AM »
Hopefully when he gets older he'll realize his parents are idiots and legally change his name.