Author Topic: Ape lynch mob forming in Orlando area  (Read 1018 times)

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Ape lynch mob forming in Orlando area
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:11:27 PM »
Not sure of any of you have heard but a Neighborhood Watch captain is being threatened for protecting his area from a little "gangsta."  Funny how the news is saying the "gangsta" was a "good kid" but make no mention that the "good kid" was under suspension from school and that was why he wasn't with his mother in Miami.

As usual the liberal media is one-sided and pro-ape here. Sharpton is expected to make a visit to the area. Sickening.

Oh yes..he looks so innocent, doesn't he....

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Ape lynch mob forming in Orlando area
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 02:35:15 PM »
 :::D

I knew it. I knew you would be the first person to comment on the Trayvon Martin murder!

I said murder.

I know you don't like black people. That's painfully obvious. I also know that you don't consider blacks to be human. That's also painfully obvious. But this was a tragedy. The kid had a bag of skittles and a bottle of iced tea on him. What threat did he pose to the neighborhood watch guard?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 04:03:49 PM »
There's a reason why the Neighborhood Watch guy was NOT arrested.

And ask yourself why the gangsta was suspended from school and NOT in Miami where he was supposed to be.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
:::D

I knew it. I knew you would be the first person to comment on the Trayvon Martin murder!

I said murder.

I know you don't like black people. That's painfully obvious. I also know that you don't consider blacks to be human. That's also painfully obvious. But this was a tragedy. The kid had a bag of skittles and a bottle of iced tea on him. What threat did he pose to the neighborhood watch guard?

I initially agree with you. This seems like an open and shut case of Murder. The guard had no authority to shoot anyone. He violated the protocol {he was supposed to call for backup before confronting the individual}. I hope that the security guard gets some time in the old lockup for cold-blooded murder.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 05:00:23 PM »
There's a reason why the Neighborhood Watch guy was NOT arrested.

And ask yourself why the gangsta was suspended from school and NOT in Miami where he was supposed to be.

I dont care what excuses are given. You don't immediately shoot someone who is not armed. This guard should NEVER EVER have been a guard...  He did not follow even the most basic of protocols for his job. He committed cold blooded murder.

I sure hope Justice is served here. I hate Sharpton as much as the next JTFer and don't want these 'civil rights buffoons' to get any more publicity... But this sounds like a very sad story...

Since when is being suspended from school a reason to shoot someone to death? This guy walked to a market to buy his brother some snacks and ended up getting shot by a hot-headed guard who should never have held a gun.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 05:07:23 PM »
Let me also add that I think that any violence which the blacks commit because of this is on their heads. There is no right to kill innocent people just because of this. Unfortunately blacks often take things into their own hands and do more damage rather than repair things. I remember what happened during the Rodney King riots... They were worse than animals...

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 10:50:32 AM »
The Neighborhood Watch person was bleeding from the back of his head and had a bloody nose. There were grass stains on his shirt. Sounds to me like little Trayvon was no innocent angel.

If the police thought it was remotely close to murder, the Neighborhood Watch person would've been arrested. The police found NO CAUSE to do so.