Author Topic: Coptic Pope Croaks  (Read 3824 times)

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Coptic Pope Croaks
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 09:14:58 PM »
Brennanfan, his username was "thatguy11."  Here's a link to one of his threads (where I also went medieval on him):

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,54775.0.html

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2012, 09:39:01 AM »
Man, I hate antizionists. Only one Jewish state and they hate it. It's the size of New Jersey and is 20% non-Jewish, but they don't care. Nothing will satisfy them short of the Jews disappearing off the face of the planet.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2012, 11:41:28 AM »
Man, I hate antizionists. Only one Jewish state and they hate it. It's the size of New Jersey and is 20% non-Jewish, but they don't care. Nothing will satisfy them short of the Jews disappearing off the face of the planet.

I think anti-Semites/anti-Zionists hate Jews because they hate what continued Jewish survival represents, that there is a chosen people and that there really is a God.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2012, 05:10:10 PM »
Generally the people who face perpetual persecutions from the muslamics and also who do have nothing good in their hearts for Israel, develop some kind of forked tongues, forked speech and forked logic's which are very controversial to decode. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »
Good info. My sister ( 1/2 liberal... :( ) dated a copt once and his parents even disaproved of that relationship. He got dumped pretty quick because he expected her to stay home all day. I say if their leader will curse the Jews and the land of Israel, you fight g-d in trying to support the coptics. I don't care for emotional judgement, so their suffering is fair and deserved. And to the person that said they basically "used anti-semetism in self-defense", I've never heard a more ignorant statement. Their self-defense pits them against g-d, and marks them as loyal dhimmis, good for rape and pilage. Security is achieved by fighting back. Bowing to the will of your opressor shows only how comfortable you are on your knees. Nobody respects a kiss-donkey, they just like getting their donkey kissed.
The person who praised the Coptic pope is a Nazi troll who has his own forum where he blames Israel for 9/11.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 09:19:45 PM »
The person who praised the Coptic pope is a Nazi troll who has his own forum where he blames Israel for 9/11.
Your just a fountain of disinformation... Half truths and guess work leads to a lot of waisted time... You and the gift giver were made for each other  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »
Your just a fountain of disinformation... Half truths and guess work leads to a lot of waisted time... You and the gift giver were made for each other  :::D
?? ???
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.