Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 3694 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Arizona Muslim burns daughter's face for refusing arranged marriage
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2012, 09:12:01 PM »
Yeah, do you think that is a bad thing to do? I'd love to help them change their evil ways, and my family has helped one such person who was prostituted by his lesbian mother to older men when he was 15 or younger, and raised as a girl, but the times are a changing. We told him he's going to hell if he continues with his lifestyle, and that it's not too late for him, and he did indeed change his ways. Today, if I tell a gay he burns for all eternity because of his sexual perversion, I'm lucky to get hit with hours of liberal anger, though generally the person will leave and never speak to me again. If they can't be saved, at least we can.
Are you Jewish? I was under the assumption you are Jewish but what you write here sounds like Christian beliefs...

Are you aware that the penalty for Shabbat Desecration is Death? That a Jew who violates Shabbat is just as liable for punishment as a man who engages in sex with another man? Are you aware that according to Jewish belief that the commandment against homosexual relationships only refer to the sex act and not the 'persuasion' in the mans head? Also we don't believe in Eternal Damnation except for the exceptionally wicked.

Parasha Vayakhel - Exodus 35
2. Six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have sanctity, a day of complete rest to the Lord; whoever performs work thereon [on this day] shall be put to death.

http://www.dafyomi.co.il/parsha/vayakhl4.htm
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14