Author Topic: SIN Number and facebook info, please.  (Read 1279 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
SIN Number and facebook info, please.
« on: March 22, 2012, 06:24:47 PM »
http://www.news.com.au/business/ill-need-your-resume-and-your-facebook-passwords/story-e6frfm1i-1226306126856

E. Chandlee Bryan
"I think that when you work for a company, they are essentially supporting you in exchange for your work. I think if you're dissatisfied, you should go to them and not on a social media site," she said.

Translation: As a glorified slave, you trade your days for either a nice house or good food, or both suck, but you have shoes. If you have personal opinions, we are required for the protection of the reich to know them all, and if you say anything that disagrees with whatever we want to your friends, we will move you down a caste.

It may soon be a crime to misspell your company name, and forget to add a person you met. Obmao will hold public denunciation meetings, and ship you to a welfare camp where you will be forced to watch t.v. and vote liberal forever.

Same logic as molesting three year old parapalegic americans to find muslim terrorists. If you have pictures of wild child statuatory rape and methamphetamine parties on your profile, are you actually going to let your emplyer see it?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge