Author Topic: Why no discussion on this?  (Read 11121 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Why no discussion on this?
« on: March 23, 2012, 09:15:13 AM »
I'm curious to know why JTF isn't discussing the media lynching of community patrolman George Zimmerman in Florida, who was attacked by a 17-year old [censored] and used his firearm in self-defense. Is there a reason why JTF is against Zimmerman or something? Chaim, what is your take?

BF

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Why no discussion on this?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 09:46:06 AM »
I don't see any reason JTF should should be against Zimmermann
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:12:16 AM »
I don't see any reason JTF should should be against Zimmermann
I didn't think so. I was just wondering if there is a reason we're staying out of it.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »
I will just say that the L.A. Riots (aka Rise of the planet of the apes) are still fresh in my memory.  I hope that Florida does NOT have to go through something similar to this.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
i've seen it also in the media and quite frankly this country is going to hell for this type of political correctness.

And Europe too for covering up Muslims and blaming Neo conservatives for violence...ugh!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 12:02:40 PM »
I've just heard about this here and now I also see that the shvartza in chief is already in the thick of the matter:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57403200-503544/obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 12:09:35 PM »
I've just heard about this here and now I also see that the shvartza in chief is already in the thick of the matter:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57403200-503544/obama-if-i-had-a-son-hed-look-like-trayvon/

THIS IS INSANE!!!!!

Imagine if A black cop killed a white boy, and right afterwards.... without knowing ANYTHING, President Bush said...  If he had a son... the boy would look similar to the boy that was killed by the black cop.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 12:13:52 PM »
Democrats always use cheap and phony emotional rhetoric of this type.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 12:17:07 PM »
The libs will use this to try and do away with Florida's Castle Doctrine law. where you're allowed to use deadly force on someone who attacks you on your property. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 01:15:55 PM »
I am usually very sympathetic to people defending themselves.  However, I will have to see how the facts play out.  So far nothing I have heard sounds good for Zimmerman.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 02:24:56 PM »
Neo conservatives for violence...ugh!

I probably wouldn't defend anti Israel Neo Conservatives if I were you.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
I am usually very sympathetic to people defending themselves.  However, I will have to see how the facts play out.  So far nothing I have heard sounds good for Zimmerman.

I am with you. My initial feelings is that this was a big error on the part of Zimmerman. He did not follow procedures. According to my understanding proceedure was for him to contact law enforcement if he was suspicious of this guy. But it is not wise to make judgments based on information which cannot be verified.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
I am with you. My initial feelings is that this was a big error on the part of Zimmerman. He did not follow procedures. According to my understanding proceedure was for him to contact law enforcement if he was suspicious of this guy. But it is not wise to make judgments based on information which cannot be verified.

Your exactly right Muman!

He should have followed procedure!

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 11:01:28 AM »
I'm curious to know why JTF isn't discussing the media lynching of community patrolman George Zimmerman in Florida, who was attacked by a 17-year old schvartza and used his firearm in self-defense. Is there a reason why JTF is against Zimmerman or something? Chaim, what is your take?

BF

you should probably contact the sanford PD since you have information of what exactly happened that they are lacking.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2012, 11:06:57 AM »
Zimmerman was wrong, he had no right to shoot this primitive creature.
Right is right, there is no defending Zimmerman's actions, he was told NOT to go after the kid and he did.
The only thing I don't like is they are saying he is white which he's not.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 11:16:45 AM »
Yes .... Just so.... It seems Zimmerman put himself in a position that clearly could have been avoided... Keeping an eye on what the kid was doing from a distance would have been fine however getting into a spot where he had to shoot the kid was not... Whats worse the kid did not even have a weapon.... Not good!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 02:56:08 PM »
Here is some info, which if it holds up, might change things around.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman
Updated: Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 6:19 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 23 Mar 2012, 5:47 PM EDT

ORLANDO - A witness we haven't heard from before paints a much different picture than we've seen so far of what happened the night 17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed.

The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

Zimmerman says the shooting was self defense. According to information released on the Sanford city website, Zimmerman said he was going back to his SUV when he was attacked by the teen.

Sanford police say Zimmerman was bloody in his face and head, and the back of his shirt was wet and had grass stains, indicating a struggle took place before the shooting.

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 03:16:02 PM »
All this would indeed put a different spin on things... The main stream media seems to be ignoring anything that might help Zimmerman's case. 

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 03:54:33 PM »
All this would indeed put a different spin on things... The main stream media seems to be ignoring anything that might help Zimmerman's case.
The only problem is that he was told not to follow him and he did.  Most people will say that if the darkie wasn't doing anything wrong but walking what right does this guy have to confront him.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 04:25:07 PM »
The only problem is that he was told not to follow him and he did.  Most people will say that if the darkie wasn't doing anything wrong but walking what right does this guy have to confront him.
The question is what was this kid doing in that neighborhood? Did he have any business there.... What is his prior record like... More needs to be known about the situation.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2012, 04:24:42 PM »
The question is what was this kid doing in that neighborhood? Did he have any business there.... What is his prior record like... More needs to be known about the situation.

The more facts that emerge from this case the more I'm convinced that Zimmerman acted in self-defense. There are far more heinous murders committed by blacks against blacks that don't receive this inordinate amount of coverage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2012, 05:15:21 PM »
There are far more heinous murders committed by blacks against blacks that don't receive this inordinate amount of coverage.

And they're even blacks against blacks and they don't get this much attention.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2012, 09:28:54 PM »
Zimmerman is hispanic.  The whole idea that he killed the kid because he's black is a sickening joke of a fraud perpetrated on the public by civil rights charlatans sharpton, jesse jackson et al promoted by Homeboy In Chief barack hussein obama and their "Liberal Cause" Manufacturer allies in the Big Media. 

You've heard all about Big Pharma, Big Oil, and Big Business etc.  Well this collection of ingrates is known as Big Blackness and they are committing a real conspiracy to defraud the populace.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2012, 10:33:53 PM »
I find it very hard to believe Trayvon was an innocent victim.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2012, 10:38:41 PM »
I find it very hard to believe Trayvon was an innocent victim.

Especially since he got busted for drugs at school. 

The media is just making this kid look like he was a straight A's goody 2 shoes student.