Author Topic: Why no discussion on this?  (Read 11123 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Why no discussion on this?
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2012, 10:54:52 PM »
Especially since he got busted for drugs at school. 

The media is just making this kid look like he was a straight A's goody 2 shoes student.

Just because someone got busted for drugs does not justify shooting them. I am more concerned with his involvement with theft.

As a matter of fact in my youth I was caught with drugs and was accused of resisting arrest... Thank goodness I was not shot...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2012, 10:57:33 PM »
Zimmerman was wrong, he had no right to shoot this primitive creature.
Right is right, there is no defending Zimmerman's actions, he was told NOT to go after the kid and he did.
The only thing I don't like is they are saying he is white which he's not.

And if the kid was beating him senseless he had no right to shoot him?  There is a reason the police did not arrest him initially.  They believed his actions were in self defense.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 11:01:57 PM »
And if the kid was beating him senseless he had no right to shoot him?  There is a reason the police did not arrest him initially.  They believed his actions were in self defense.
The problem there is why did he put himself in the position to be beaten?
I'm not defending the dark child all I'm saying is that Zimmerman should not have butted in, he could have watched him from a distance, neighborhood watch is just that a Watch and call the police.
Now we have to hear these monkeys every night on the news with this garbage.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 12:08:05 AM »
The problem there is why did he put himself in the position to be beaten?
I'm not defending the dark child all I'm saying is that Zimmerman should not have butted in, he could have watched him from a distance, neighborhood watch is just that a Watch and call the police.
Now we have to hear these monkeys every night on the news with this garbage.

Monkeys?  You sound like a racist version of kieth olbermann right now.  I frankly don't give a damn why he followed the kid when the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that."  It makes no difference to the scenario I proposed which happens next.  If a 6 foot tall thug is beating a guy senseless, he has a right to use force to defend himself, no matter how that situation came about. 

Maybe since zimmermann is hispanic you don't feel he is entitled to a basic right of self defense?  all you achieve w your comments is to mimic Big Media and Big Blackness agenda to portray martin as a hapless victim for martyrdom in their latest liberal cause ritual.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2012, 07:25:54 AM »
Why the heck does the president of the united states feel the need to keep getting involved with these stupid news stories??? This is so stupid!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2012, 07:54:22 AM »
Clearly, trayvon is guilty until proven innocent given the reputation of black Americans in this country.  There is less whites hating blacks than blacks hating whites today, imo.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2012, 08:38:00 AM »
Personally I don't think shooting a kid carrying a bag of skittles and no weapons is the right thing to do at all. With that said I don't like how that case has been manipulated by the left.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 09:14:13 AM »
Personally I don't think shooting a kid carrying a bag of skittles and no weapons is the right thing to do at all. With that said I don't like how that case has been manipulated by the left.
It looks overwhelmingly likely that this "innocent unarmed kid" attacked Zimmerman.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:35 AM »
I'm tired of hearing people talk about 'unity hoodie wearing'.
It's one thing to wear a hoodie if your cold.
Wearing it to look 'thugish', even if you are not, is not something to get behind.
All sanity has gone out the window.

I would tell my child that if you give the appearance of being a thug, expect the consequences.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2012, 10:06:34 AM »
It looks overwhelmingly likely that this "innocent unarmed kid" attacked Zimmerman.

In that case he did have a right to defend himself, with deadly force if necessary.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2012, 10:07:07 AM »
I'm tired of hearing people talk about 'unity hoodie wearing'.
It's one thing to wear a hoodie if your cold.
Wearing it to look 'thugish', even if you are not, is not something to get behind.
All sanity has gone out the window.

I would tell my child that if you give the appearance of being a thug, expect the consequences.

I think when Geraldo talked about this then it was one of the very few times I agreed with Geraldo.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »
I think when Geraldo talked about this then it was one of the very few times I agreed with Geraldo.
Surprising.  If the kid was hispanic I wonder if his response would have been the same.  You never know with him.
My Mom has been in the hospital, so I have missed most of the media coverage of the story.
I just catch snippets of it, mostly I hear about wearing a hoodie in solidarity.
 :yuck:
Yeah, that's what we should be worried about. Not about getting to the facts of the story.  Not about 'maybe' wrongly convicting a man.
It feels very crazy.  Like the crazies are running the asylum and we are trapped inside with them.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2012, 10:20:44 AM »
I originally had this pegged correctly.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2012, 11:51:22 AM »
Surprising.  If the kid was hispanic I wonder if his response would have been the same.  You never know with him.

What I agreed with was that he was saying that if you dress like a thug, you will be perceived as a thug.

My Mom has been in the hospital, so I have missed most of the media coverage of the story.
I just catch snippets of it, mostly I hear about wearing a hoodie in solidarity.
 :yuck:

That is really silly. This story reminds me of the Jena 6 thing in the way blacks and liberals have gotten hysterical over defending black criminality.

Yeah, that's what we should be worried about. Not about getting to the facts of the story.  Not about 'maybe' wrongly convicting a man.
It feels very crazy.  Like the crazies are running the asylum and we are trapped inside with them.

It's been depressing for me to watch things like this go on and realize how far people have gone into crazyville.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2012, 12:28:25 PM »

I agree 100% with that!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2012, 03:50:08 PM »

How the hell is it relevant whether he had skittles or not?

Is it the "right thing to do" if someone is beating you senseless, to use self defense (including a weapon if u happen to have one)?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »

Is it the "right thing to do" if someone is beating you senseless, to use self defense (including a weapon if u happen to have one)?

The question is really whether Zimmerman should have confronted this guy. I think his reasoning was faulty. If he had waited for the police to investigate it could have avoided this. If Zimmerman had a reputation as a 'hot dog' in that he was looking for trouble then there may be some question whether he is culpable.

Nobody questions whether he had a right to self defense... But if he was the one who initiated the conflict he may bear some responsibility.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2012, 08:50:19 PM »
Monkeys?  You sound like a racist version of kieth olbermann right now.  I frankly don't give a damn why he followed the kid when the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that."  It makes no difference to the scenario I proposed which happens next.  If a 6 foot tall thug is beating a guy senseless, he has a right to use force to defend himself, no matter how that situation came about. 

Maybe since zimmermann is hispanic you don't feel he is entitled to a basic right of self defense?  all you achieve w your comments is to mimic Big Media and Big Blackness agenda to portray martin as a hapless victim for martyrdom in their latest liberal cause ritual.
Your absolutely right!! Monkeys is not a correct word to use... They are more like gorillas. :o
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »
The question is really whether Zimmerman should have confronted this guy.

Why is that the question?  Because the naacp said so?  To all the people passing judgement on this case its an irrelevant question.  They use that question to demonize zimmerman and support their martyr.  The police decide whether zimmerman is legally at fault for "following" or "approaching" a person.  Last I checked, its not illegal to approach someone.

Hypothetically now, let's assume that what the police claim and what an eyewitness claims is true.  Ie that after approaching martin, zimmerman was attacked and beaten and calling for help.
Are you REALLY telling me that zimmerman brought it on himself to get beaten?
What's happening here, and its amazing to see this on the forum, is that several people are blaming the victim.  If martin really did physically assault zimmerman, how can it be that zimmerman is at fault or somehow deserves that for daring to approach martin?  Approaching someone is a crime and invitation for a beat down?  If martin really did that he's a rabid thug.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2012, 09:31:20 PM »

It still bothers me that the kid was unarmed and was shot, but if he really did attack Zimmerman then of course Zimmerman had the right to protect himself, with deadly force if necessary.

I can see a scenario wherein Zimmerman may have been stalking Trayvon with the gun with the mindset of keeping an eye on him until the police could get there and Trayvon freaked out from feeling threatened and attacked Zimmerman thinking that he was defending himself from Zimmerman which led to Zimmerman having to in turn defend himself from Trayvon with deadly force.

Maybe if Zimmerman had let the police handle it and backed off then he wouldn't be in trouble, Trayvon would be alive, and the media firestorm with all its left wing madness wouldn't be going on.

I don't think he's evil. I think he was trying to do his best but I do think there were some bad judgments involved here.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2012, 09:53:20 PM »
Why is that the question?  Because the naacp said so?  To all the people passing judgement on this case its an irrelevant question.  They use that question to demonize zimmerman and support their martyr.  The police decide whether zimmerman is legally at fault for "following" or "approaching" a person.  Last I checked, its not illegal to approach someone.

Hypothetically now, let's assume that what the police claim and what an eyewitness claims is true.  Ie that after approaching martin, zimmerman was attacked and beaten and calling for help.
Are you REALLY telling me that zimmerman brought it on himself to get beaten?
What's happening here, and its amazing to see this on the forum, is that several people are blaming the victim.  If martin really did physically assault zimmerman, how can it be that zimmerman is at fault or somehow deserves that for daring to approach martin?  Approaching someone is a crime and invitation for a beat down?  If martin really did that he's a rabid thug.
The sad part of the situation is the fact that Zimmerman put himself in a position where he is never going to get a moments peace for the remainder of his days...  The fact is plain to see that Zimmerman was not well versed at handling the situation that developed and the cops were quite right in telling him to stay out of it... The fact that he was following this kid around the neighborhood and not just protecting his own property really leaves him open to quite a bit of ridicule.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2012, 11:52:29 PM »
I almost replied to erroneous and naïve comments in a thread on this topic almost a week ago I think. I live on the east coast of Central (almost northern) Florida, the Space Coast (but am in law school on the West Coast of Florida right now). I am also what you might call a “gun nut” and Concealed Weapons’ Permit holder; I prefer preserver of the Const., but whatever! (lol)

Let me tell you, I was unbiased from point go, but obviously understanding a neighborhood watchman who cares about his neighborhood is much more worthy of believing any day than a black “youth.” With murders by much younger blacks out the wazoo, I find the portrayal of a 17-year-old, 6-foot, 160-pound black as a “child” absurd, and knew there was more to the story when I heard this dreck was from Miami Gardens and his parents have different last names (a commonality among negro families).

LEGAL ISSUES: Not to sound braggadocios, but in addition to being an avid gun owner, concealed weapons holder, and logical Greek Confederate, I’m in law school, as mentioned above. Thus, my fascination with firearms law coupled with my knowledge of the law—albeit limited—might be of some benefit for those wary of supporting Zimmerman or unsure of the legal contours of this issue. I can tell you, as of yesterday, I have decided I am obligated to support him, and what follows is a brief description why.

First off, Zimmerman had every right to do what he did. While it is not advised to concealed weapons holders to “be a hero,” to look for wrongdoing, he sure as heck had every right in the world to approach (WHICH HE DID NOT, IN FACT) any person he wanted in his apartment complex and engage them. Martin had no duty to even respond or listen or anything. But Zimmerman can do as he pleases and ask whomever he wants a non-threatening question or even ensure some miscreant is up to no good.

Furthermore, the 911 operator’s statement, “we don’t need you to do that,” in reference to following the black, was in no way a lawful order. Once Martin attacked Zimmerman, apparently breaking his nose, and whaling on him, smashing his face into the concrete, Zimmerman had every right to repel this aggravated battery—a forcible felony—being committed against him with what was a very mild response in my opinion: ONE 9mm, close-range gunshot wound to the chest.

Stand your ground is a FLORIDA innovation from 2005, adopted in some form or another in I believe almost 20 other states. All it means is you do not have to FLEE when someone is committing a forcible felony against you or you *reasonably* believe a forcible felony is being committed.  THE STANDARD IS A REASONABLE PERSON STANDARD; IT’S NOT A REASONABLE ZIMMERMAN STANDARD. HOWEVER, I don’t see how stand your ground is really applicable, as Zimmerman was violently attacked and fired one shot in self-defense, fearing for his life.

Conclusion: IF any Yankee scum has a problem with how our laws are, they can go to hell and never come down here. Even if Zimmerman was in the wrong, it changes nothing about the legitimacy and prudence of our wonderful laws protecting law-abiding citizens. If there’s one state blacks should be trepidatious about rioting in, it’s the Sunshine State. God help them if they get wild in the Space Coast. Rebel Flags still fly high and with pride down here on the East Coast of Florida.

I’m leaving a lot of good points out, esp. in connection with info recently revealed; but I really can’t keep writing. One thing’s for sure: no one should have sympathy for these Nazi baboon parents cavorting around with Nazis like Shapton and Jackson  and calling for the banning of cracker honkey guns. YEMACH SHMUM VIZICRUM! Amen!

PS: JTF is making a HUGE mistake by not making a video on this explosive, popular issue.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2012, 01:13:37 AM »
I'm 100 % supportive of George Zimmerman unless proven otherwise with evidence against him that I'm totally unaware of.     

On the other hand,    the New Black Panthers who put a bounty on George Zimmerman should have been arrested earlier this week.      Of course nothing like that will happen as long as Barack Hussein Obama is in the oval office,   with Eric Holder as the Attorney General.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2012, 05:59:39 AM »
בס''ד

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2012, 06:08:35 AM »
I'm curious to know why JTF isn't discussing the media lynching of community patrolman George Zimmerman in Florida, who was attacked by a 17-year old schvartza and used his firearm in self-defense. Is there a reason why JTF is against Zimmerman or something? Chaim, what is your take?

BF

בס''ד

We were just extremely busy this week. But as you can see above, now we are plunging into the debate with a video.

I see from many of the comments here that I am far to the right of some JTFers on this issue.