Author Topic: The little Schvartze was a thief  (Read 1455 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The little Schvartze was a thief
« on: March 26, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »
It is looking more and more like that little creep Trayvon may have been a 'Bad Kid' who had a history of stealing and drugs. It is fully believable that Zimmerman had to shoot the guy in self defense. Several reports today indicate this 'kid' was no innocent victim, apparently involved with stealing jewelry and selling drugs in school.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778/thousands-expected-at-trayvon.html

SANFORD -- Miami Gardens teenager Trayvon Martin was suspended from school in October in an incident in which he was found in possession of women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that a schools security staffer described as a “burglary tool,” The Miami Herald has learned.

Trayvon, who claimed that an unnamed friend had given him the jewelry, was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald.

A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver, calling the information in the report an attempt to “demonize” the youth.

According to the report, on Oct. 21 staffers monitoring a security camera at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School spotted Trayvon and two other students writing “W.T.F.,” an acronym for “What the f---,” on a hallway locker, according to schools police. The security employee, who knew Trayvon, confronted the teen and looked through his bag for the graffiti marker.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described the screwdriver as a burglary tool.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry, which was mostly women’s rings and earrings, belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

“Martin was suspended, warned and dismissed for the graffiti,” according to the report prepared by Miami-Dade Schools Police.

That suspension was followed four months later by another one, in February, in which Trayvon was caught with an empty plastic bag with traces of marijuana in it, the boy’s family’s attorney has confirmed. A schools police report obtained by The Miami Herald specifies two items: a bag with marijuana residue and a “marijuana pipe.”

I originally withheld judgment on this case... But as the facts are coming out it is clear to me that this guy was not an angel as his parents, Mr Jackson & Sharpton (Yemach Shemo) are making him out to be. When the facts are known in this case I hope that these 'snivel rights' leaders all apologize to Zimmerman for the hell they have put him through. But I would not expect anything from these wicked black leaders because they thrive on this kind of stuff.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 06:09:51 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: The little Schvartze was a theif
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »
Regardless, this little bag of crud is black. So, hence it's a hate crime in Obama's America, and so Mr. Zimmermann is going to fry for it. Is it justice? No, but neither was the '08 election!!!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: The little Schvartze was a thief
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 06:30:15 PM »
this creepy creep already impregnated a whore.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 07:08:46 PM »
anyone remember the duke lacrosse case? similar jump to conclusions occurred there

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 07:25:56 PM »
anyone remember the duke lacrosse case? similar jump to conclusions occurred there

And just like the duke case, the great REVERENDS (Jesse and Sharpton) are using their misinformation to stir racial tension.

The Schvartze attacked zimmerman... everything points to that.  he got a broken nose and the back of his head was badly injured as well.  There was even a witness who said the exact same thing.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 07:36:33 PM »
this creepy creep already impregnated a whore.

Can you please provide a link?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 08:00:58 PM »
Lulz.  Another media swindle

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2012, 09:00:36 AM »
Interesting information. Once again the MSM is all hyperbole and lacking facts.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:14 AM »
But you usually defend negroes.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 10:10:55 AM »
What was I saying earlier about the little "gangsta"?

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 05:00:57 PM »

It's not that.

I don't think he wants this site to look like StørmFrønt or some KKK organization.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »

Im not sure what you are talking about. I don't defend anything which is evil and wrong. I do not make snap judgements without knowing the facts and this is the reason I didn't comment initially on this topic.

There is such a thing as racism and it is wrong. I don't think people should be judged based on their appearance {or anything physical}. A human being is not defined by his physical being or his appearance. A person is judged by his or her actions.

I am not sure why you think I 'defend blacks'...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 05:18:05 PM »
Im not sure what you are talking about. I don't defend anything which is evil and wrong. I do not make snap judgements without knowing the facts and this is the reason I didn't comment initially on this topic.

There is such a thing as racism and it is wrong. I don't think people should be judged based on their appearance {or anything physical}. A human being is not defined by his physical being or his appearance. A person is judged by his or her actions.

I am not sure why you think I 'defend blacks'...

Another great speech by the great Muman!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 07:13:45 PM »
Can you please provide a link?

I heard it on the bob grant show.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 09:47:50 PM »
There is such a thing as racism and it is wrong.

Yes there certainly is.  And I don't know of any television station other than msnbc that goes out of its way to hire racists.