Author Topic: French Terrorists Father Suing France for sons death  (Read 377 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
French Terrorists Father Suing France for sons death
« on: March 28, 2012, 05:50:59 PM »
This has to be the most CHUTZPADIK thing I have ever heard. The subhuman piece of drek who shot a Rabbi and young girls before being cornered in his apartment till he went out in a blaze of bullets has a father who thinks he is clever. The cursed father who also has another terrorist son who assisted his brother in the bloody murders is attempting to steal money from the French government who I consider to have gone above and beyond trying to get this PUKE to surrender without having to use deadly force. The French gave this terrorist all the time in to world to give himself up {I suggested they should have carpet bombed the entire apartment complex} and yet this terrorist maker {the father} thinks he can make some money off his wicked childrens escapades.

True justice would call for this father to be water-boarded and tortured till he gave up more details concerning his families connection to terrorist cells around the world. The brother and the terrorist had visited terrorist training facilities in Pakistan and Afganistan and had the full support of his family.

It is time for the world to send a message to these blood thirsty islamic zombies.... WE WILL NOT STAND IDLE AS YOU COMMIT YOUR ABOMINATIONS! Death to the islamist, death to islam!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17544154

The father of Toulouse gunman Mohamed Merah has hired an Algerian lawyer to sue French special police over his son's death, French media report.

Mohamed Merah, 23, killed seven people, including three children, in southern France before he was shot dead in a siege at his home last week.

Algiers-based lawyer Zahia Mokhtari told French media Mohamed Benalal Merah considered his son had been murdered.

Mr Merah's plan to sue the state drew criticism from French politicians.

"If I were the father of such a monster, I would shut my mouth in shame," French Foreign Minister Alain Juppe said on Tuesday.[quote[
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: French Terrorists Father Suing France for sons death
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 09:45:28 PM »
It is the father of the victim who should be suing the French govt.  The govt knew merah was a jihadi and they let him free and clear to operate as he wished.