Author Topic: Here the Amona heroes show us how to prevent a "Palestinian" state - new video  (Read 672 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

This dramatic video shows many scenes from the violent expulsion of the heroic Jewish youth of Amona - a hilltop community. This week, the traitorous radical leftwing "Supreme Court" ordered the traitorous Netanyahu regime to expel the Jewish families of Migron - another hilltop community. So we are urging the Jews to resist any expulsion the same way the Amona heroes resisted.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Whenever I see the videos of the State of Israel, using viscious Nazi police on horseback, arrmed  with clubs, severely beat down (with killing force), good Jews to evict them from their homes to give to  Arabs, it's just beyond belief.   I cannot believe that this could happen in the State of Israel.  Yet it did and the State of Israel is gearing up to do it again.   These are State Sponsered Nazi Pogroms.  This is no different than Nazi Germany rounding up the Jews, on the eve of the Holocaust. 

Let Netenyahu, Barak, the Nazi police themselves, , and whoever else authorized this Nazi force, fight the Arabs by themselves.   The Arabs aren't afraid to use guns on them, and they would.   Let's see how long the Capo kikes last.       

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israel acts worse than Nazis when it abuses the Jewish heros who have settled the Holy Land.

SHAME ON NETANYAHU AND CURSES ON THE SUPREME COURT!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
I swear, the Israeli government is acting like the continuation British Mandate, shame on them.

Great speech and video on possibly the most important issue that we stand for.  Thanks Chaim and Shlomo!

Liked, favorited, commented, subtitles sent.

eh, beat me to it.

Anyway, Lets turn Migron into Amona Round II

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Great speech and video on possibly the most important issue that we stand for.  Thanks Chaim and Shlomo!

Liked, favorited, commented, subtitles sent.

בס''ד

Thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah, we once again have English subtitles on this vitally important video. Just click on the "CC" button below for the subtitles.