Author Topic: Shalom PLEASE PASS THESE PRO ISRAEL VIDEOS AROUND because of the march today  (Read 447 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Shalom: I just was given the link to these videos....I have not had a chance to watch any of them yet, if they are NOT ok, someone here can remove them for me...but I think they are going to be ok.... we are trying to drum up more support for Israel.

I am so upset (but it does not surprise me) about the State Dept did that press conference and they refused to say that Jerusalem was the Capitol of Israel  >:( >:( >:( this shows where our country is headed and I hope people will start speaking up on behalf of israel, whomever they are...instead of sitting in front of their tvs all day drinking beer or whatever it is they are doing and our country is being taken down my communists.

Ok.

here.

http://mim.io/25d672

Anyway, these are to counter against that stupid march....

PLEASE PASS THESE AROUND EVERYWHERE YOU CAN.....

Shalom...

*waves.... big hugs...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Very nice site Hanna... A lot of good information packed into one page... AWESOME!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
yes...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Shared. Bless you, Hanna.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge