Author Topic: Obama Intentionally leaking Israeli Intelligence Information? article  (Read 1189 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama is wrecking  eveything for Israel.   

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/154357

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama Intentionally leaking Israeli Intelligence Information? article
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 08:58:53 AM »
I think this could be true, if you consider the actions of BHO during his administration as well as the ideology of his friends and employees.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
I think this could be true, if you consider the actions of BHO during his administration as well as the ideology of his friends and employees.

Ulli, I don't have any doubts.  Israel has been burned so many times by this President, and Netenyahu knows it.   I'm sure Netenyahu is holding out some vital information from Obama, so as not to have every classified piece of information released to the world, by Obama and company.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 03:47:43 PM by Aces High »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 02:57:08 PM »
Here is what I wrote about it a couple of days ago..

http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,60699.0.html
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 05:21:41 PM »
Israel should have gave the black animal a disinformation job.... Tell him one thing and then do the polar opposite... Even if the filthy monkey was sharp enough ( which he is not  :::D) to know he was being feed a crock it would serve him right to see he was not being trusted to get the real deal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 07:27:06 PM »
I wonder if this is connected to the Mossad scaling back operations in Iran.

Dan, I think it's connected to it. Obama is pressuring Netenyahu to scale back operations inside Iran.   If Obama knew where the remaining Mossad agents were in Iran, I have no doubt he would inform Iran immediately, as to their exact location.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 07:39:21 PM »
Israel should have gave the black animal a disinformation job.... Tell him one thing and then do the polar opposite... Even if the filthy monkey was sharp enough ( which he is not  :::D) to know he was being feed a crock it would serve him right to see he was not being trusted to get the real deal.

CJD, The United States has their spy satellites on Israel.  I read that every time the U.S.  spy satellites detect unusual movements in Israel, like distribution of gas masks, or movements of arrow system missle  interceptors,- the back stabber Obama sends over Leon "The Beak" Panetta or one of his other flunkies to Israel to have a "talk" with Netenyahu.  And of course, sending over these flunkies tips off Iran about a possible strike- which Obama is intentionally doing. 

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2012, 07:54:44 PM »
Obama doesn't want any Israeli attack especially before elections, because it will send gas prices soaring, at least for the short term.  Soaring gas prices  could cost Obama the election.  Which I hope happens.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 08:39:05 PM »
CJD, The United States has their spy satellites on Israel.  I read that every time the U.S.  spy satellites detect unusual movements in Israel, like distribution of gas masks, or movements of arrow system missle  interceptors,- the back stabber Obama sends over Leon "The Beak" Panetta or one of his other flunkies to Israel to have a "talk" with Netenyahu.  And of course, sending over these flunkies tips off Iran about a possible strike- which Obama is intentionally doing.
Yes, I am sure that not much goes on in the world that the United States could not look in on with the spy satellites they have in place... In fact I am sure there ability to do this is even better than they even let on...  Still Netenyahu should not give the shvartza administration the satisfaction of getting first hand information directly from him or his key people.... Sadly Israel is in a very difficult position that only gets worse if this administration has another 4 years come November.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2012, 08:56:29 PM »
Obama doesn't want any Israeli attack especially before elections, because it will send gas prices soaring, at least for the short term.  Soaring gas prices  could cost Obama the election.  Which I hope happens.
If the people are not upset with 4 and change a gallon they never will be... I heard him complaining that the oil companies are ripping off the people... His solution is to tax the companies and remove their profits... How in the world does that help the people who are pinching pennies trying to make ends meet...  Honestly the way I see it this guy is playing the American people for suckers and he has a very good chance of getting reelected.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
Boy this is what got me...total proof of his anti--semetism and favortism to Arab Nations!