Author Topic: Human Sacrifice in Mexico  (Read 789 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Human Sacrifice in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 09:40:02 PM »
  I can't believe that was actually reported! Maybe osama will go give a speech on behalf of santa muerte!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 02:17:41 PM »
It concerns me that the borders are wide open because it leaves the door open for members of this cult to be in the USA if they want to be.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2012, 03:51:52 PM »
Santa Muerta sounds al lot like pislam.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 04:03:40 PM »
Santa Muerta sounds al lot like pislam.

In the third world there are a lot of pagan/satanic groups that try to hide what they are doing through using various "Saints" as cover for the real deities they are worshipping. Some will even go into a church and pray to/with a certain saint and everyone looking on them will just think they are a devout Catholic when in reality it's not true.

I think this was a form of survival for the pagan cults in Mexico and Central and South America when they were conquered to keep their evil rituals and worship secret and hide it from those who would put a stop to it, by masquerading themselves as Catholic.

The human sacrifice, pagan worship, etc. never actually went away but was just better hidden.

Every once in a while you'll see a news story about it like this.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2012, 04:05:15 PM »
In the third world there are a lot of pagan/satanic groups that try to hide what they are doing through using various "Saints" as cover for the real deities they are worshipping. Some will even go into a church and pray to/with a certain saint and everyone looking on them will just think they are a devout Catholic when in reality it's not true.

I think this was a form of survival for the pagan cults in Mexico and Central and South America when they were conquered to keep their evil rituals and worship secret and hide it from those who would put a stop to it, by masquerading themselves as Catholic.

The human sacrifice, pagan worship, etc. never actually went away but was just better hidden.

Every once in a while you'll see a news story about it like this.

Interesting Information!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2012, 11:35:57 PM »
It concerns me that the borders are wide open because it leaves the door open for members of this cult to be in the USA if they want to be.
I think they are already here!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2012, 06:52:59 AM »
You are a racist Rubystars! How dare you attack the poor, oppressed, sweet citizens of Mexico that are flooding us with drugs because they have no other choice if they want to survive! Shame on you!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2012, 07:35:29 AM »
You are a racist Rubystars! How dare you attack the poor, oppressed, sweet citizens of Mexico that are flooding us with drugs because they have no other choice if they want to survive! Shame on you!

I know. They taught me in anthropology class that all cultures are just as good as each other and that it's anthropocentric and wrong to view my own as superior in any way. Even head hunters and bushmen are considered to be on an equal level of civilization and sophistication. I should totally respect these people's human sacrifice religion and welcome them with open arms to America because diversity is strength and we are a nation of immigrants which will only benefit by having more people with different values to contribute different perspectives and ideas.

I think they are already here!

I agree.

Interesting Information!

Thanks.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2012, 11:46:45 AM »
It's very common amongst certain mexicans                http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolfo_Constanzo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2012, 08:42:07 PM »
This is what non-Bible believers are really all about. Even atheists are included because they support abortion and euthanasia. Non-Bible beliefs lead to human sacrifice in one way or another.