Author Topic: The Great Debate: Kadima party leader Shaul Mofaz vs. Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 564 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Former defense minister Shaul Mofaz was just elected chairman of the corrupt leftwing Kadima party, which has 28 seats in the 120 seat Knesset (Israeli Parliament). Mofaz presided over the expulsion of 10,000 Jews from Gush Katif. Now he argues in this video that "Obama is right" about Iran - that we should trust Barack Hussein Obama and give him time while the Iranian Nazis come close to developing nuclear bombs. Obviously, I answer him with a vigorous response.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The great Dan Ben Noah has given us English subtitles for the great debate between Kadima party leader Shaul Mofaz and myself. Mofaz, who was Defense Minister during the Arik Sharon regime when 10,000 Jews were expelled from Gush Katif, supports the Muslim Jew-hater Barack Hussein Obama and says that Obama is right about Iran. In other words, Israel cannot act to prevent a nuclear holocaust because we have to do whatever Obama tells us to do. You will see in the debate how I answer this Judenrat kapo.

Just click on the "CC" button below the video to get English subtitles.

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.