Author Topic: Who would you like to see as Vice President? Or does it make a difference?  (Read 1378 times)

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Who would you like to see as Vice President? Or does it make a difference?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Anyone except Biden,  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
My early wish is Ambassador John Bolton...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Mike Huckabee.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Two terrific choices!  Bolton, of course, is adamant about attacking Iran and getting rid of that horrible threat to both Israel and the U.S.  He's one of the few rational thinkers we have these days. 

Offline edu

• Master JTFer
Currently according to
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2012/election_2012_presidential_election/core_four_states/election_2012_the_core_four_states
Obama leads Romney in polls of likely voters By Three in Core Four States (FL, NC, OH, VA)
The question has to be asked is Huckabee or Bolton someone who can win over the swing states?
If not, since our only goal in this election is to defeat Obama, we might have to come up with some other suggestion for V.P. that can do the job.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rubio may boost romney's candidacy.   Swing state and outgoing Hispanic..  maybe not a jtf choice, but only a choice to beat Obama. 

Boston would make a great secretary if state.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Let's hope that Romney tries to choose a conservative running mate to balance his ticket somewhat.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Not Palin, though I wish she could. Allen West to neutralize the race card and for his military expertise, among many of his other strengths.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Not Palin, though I wish she could. Allen West to neutralize the race card and for his military expertise, among many of his other strengths.

I was thinking Allen West myself as well.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Romney is a Mormon... so, of course, he can have more than one vice president.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Great post  :::D

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

:laugh:

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
I would say Rubio or West! West because he is a bad SOB, and he will teach the lil punk homeboys what's up.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
"Romney is a Mormon... so, of course, he can have more than one vice president"  :laugh:

Rubio or West is my choice too.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why Rubio?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Why Rubio?

Latin vote and FL important swing state.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Not all Latins are alike many Cubans are like Jews and other none Latinos successful in many endeavors.Puerto Ricans are a mixed bag,Mexicans have alot of gangs but some are industrious and very hard working.Dominicans for the most part are criminals.Marco Rubio could get the FLA. vote but not a guarantee of Hispanics in general.I like Bolton, John Thune,Col. Allen West or Huckabee
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Agreed with Chaim.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision