Author Topic: Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder  (Read 2855 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder
« on: April 11, 2012, 07:59:13 PM »
unless there is more evidence against him,  I think what he did was self defense and I doubt he will get a fair trial.  Very scary stuff.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Zimmerman charged with 2nd degree murder
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 08:24:29 PM »
Has he disappeared?  His attorneys couldn't find him.  If he went into hiding, I can't say that I blame him.  I mean, will he get a truly fair trial or will it be a kangaroo court?  I do find it hard to believe that Zimmerman just pulled out his gun and shot the kid with no reason. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »
He voluntarily turned himself in.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 10:12:42 PM »
That sure was dumb of him to turn himself in WITHOUT a lawyer, don't you think? He was charged with 2nd Degree Murder! Do you think this is because they do NOT want rioting in the streets? I think there will be rioting, no matter what, this is getting way out of control and the imposter has done NOTHING!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:17:05 PM »
That sure was dumb of him to turn himself in WITHOUT a lawyer, don't you think? He was charged with 2nd Degree Murder! Do you think this is because they do NOT want rioting in the streets? I think there will be rioting, no matter what, this is getting way out of control and the imposter has done NOTHING!
That is because the imposter is all for it!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 11:00:41 PM »
Think of it this way, a young monkey who was probably going to do something bad in the future is off the streets and we also got the piece of garbage that shot him off the streets too, it's a win win situation.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 12:48:36 AM »
Think of it this way, a young monkey who was probably going to do something bad in the future is off the streets and we also got the piece of garbage that shot him off the streets too, it's a win win situation.

Call it "preventive maintainance." The gangsta already was out of school involuntarily, he;d have been doing worse in a few years. Zimmerman is a hero as far as I am concerned.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 08:58:57 AM »
unless there is more evidence against him,  I think what he did was self defense and I doubt he will get a fair trial.  Very scary stuff.
Self defense?  Was Zimmerman just walking down the street minding his own business and the kid attacked him? or did he pursue the kid and then fight and shoot him?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2012, 10:53:35 AM »
He should have gotten a check from crime stoppers.
He should have gotten a home coming  parade in his neighborhood.

Anyway I believe he turned himself in because of the witch hunt was going on forever.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 10:57:22 AM »
Self defense?  Was Zimmerman just walking down the street minding his own business and the kid attacked him? or did he pursue the kid and then fight and shoot him?

good boy. that's being a good arsehole.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 11:06:24 AM »
good boy. that's being a good arsehole.
You must be mistaken, I'm not your mother or your father (if you know who he is)
NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 11:11:10 AM »
Anyone that thinks this is self defense has rocks in their heads.
The Florida law is not worded that if you pursue someone and a fight breaks out you can shoot the person, the only one that should and would have been allowed to shoot in self defense was the kid.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 12:39:36 PM »
You must be mistaken, I'm not your mother or your father (if you know who he is)
NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE.

thank you. I love you.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »
it's true that Zimmerman probably was quick to react. But here it's being turned into a white on black race crime.
whether he was justified in using deadly force is another argument.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 07:16:52 PM »
jbeige, how very beige of you

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 07:23:20 PM »
Give Zimmerman 25 years let him out on parole after 15 or 20 years and lets call it a day.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 07:26:07 PM »
Jbeige "no justice no peace" is what those black mobs shouted during the Rodney King riots. 

Now if you'd bother completely reading the news, you would know that Zimmerman did not follow the son of Obama when the 911 operator said not to.  He walked away from the car to find out what the address was where he first saw Trayvon.  It was then that he got jumped, had his nose broken and his head bashed against the concrete. 

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2012, 07:28:14 PM »
Jbeige "no justice no peace" is what those black mobs shouted during the Rodney King riots. 

Now if you'd bother completely reading the news, you would know that Zimmerman did not follow the son of Obama when the 911 operator said not to.  He walked away from the car to find out what the address was where he first saw Trayvon.  It was then that he got jumped, had his nose broken and his head bashed against the concrete.

Is that the new story, because the story is that he followed him in his truck, got out and confronted the kid, the story is changing again.
Please tell us where you read this information.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 07:58:19 PM »
Here's a video of Zimmerman's former lawyer discussing what happened that night. 

Here's one blogger who first thought Zimmerman was guilty, but then changed his mind:

http://pjmedia.com/blog/why-i-called-george-zimmerman-a-murderer-and-why-i-was-wrong/

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/crime/defending-george-zimmerman-facts

As for most of the news media, you do know that NBC selectively edited Zimmerman's 911 call. 

http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/04/06/nbc-fires-producer-of-misleading-zimmerman-tape/

ABC also doctored the video of Zimmerman first entering the police station:

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_31691.php

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2012, 06:11:01 PM »
In the end the truth will come out and George Zimmerman will be vindicated. It's obvious the 2nd degree murder charge against him is just to shut up certain groups, until a new poster-boy for racism is created by Obama and the media.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2012, 08:07:53 PM »

Nice comments and video Lisa