Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 8617 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: "Christ at the Checkpoint" roundup: Jews are G-d's enemy
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2012, 02:14:11 AM »
Also to the Jews here (and elsewhere)- you have to understand these 2 (different) points. 1- their are different people in different faiths. Yes we are agains't the different religions but ask yourself this when you say "christians" or any other word describing a faith or religion- had you known a person of this faith or religion (which most of you do) on a personal level, lets say at work or elsewhere (neighborhood) and you are friends would you tell them- you Christians are like this or like that? etc.
 Secondly on the flipside. Their is no justification for Jews to promote any other religion or religious belief in any way. And just because their are good people who identifhy themselves as Christian who support some of the things in your interests (or at least it looks that way) does not give us permission to promote any different religion. (I had to say that because I just watched a video of this "settler" k*&$ Yesha leader who works with the government, say such kefirra) http://jewishisrael.ning.com/video/rabbi-riskin-discusses-jesus
 (And remeber the "jesus- Jewish "rabbi" nonsense of boteach). It sickens me, I can't explain it. Because if one is going to believe in what they believe its one thing, but then for them to use Judaism and twist things like that, it pisses me off.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »
Please do not fight too long for or against the Christianity rights of George Habbash.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
:o

You are still trying to defend johnson brown after all this?  Its time you drop it.  He was a sick mental pygmie who has intense hatred for Jews in addition to his hate of blacks and hispanics.  If you were too lazy or unaware or not concerned w viewing his jew hating outbursts on his forum after he left JTF and then let his true antisemite colors burst forth (as they always seem to do once we take out the trash here, they seem to always let out what they were hiding), we do not have to "prove" to you in some kind of forensic evaluation that what we saw and report is true.  Multiple people from here saw his vicious slander of not only jews but this entire movement too (that includes you, sherlock), which was displayed in the public domain.  I have no idea what happened to his site since then nor do I care.  Give up defending his evil because you are irritating the people who actually saw what he said (or maybe you just agree with him?)...
Who's we? I answer to one person here on this forum and the last time I checked it wasn't you... If I am irritating so be it... I never saw the outside site so you must be a better sherlock than I am " Sherlock"... Do you even know what you were looking at or who set it up... Talk about annoying... You wrote the book on annoying my friend!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2012, 09:40:55 PM »
Who's we? I answer to one person here on this forum and the last time I checked it wasn't you... If I am irritating so be it... I never saw the outside site so you must be a better sherlock than I am " Sherlock"... Do you even know what you were looking at or who set it up... Talk about annoying... You wrote the book on annoying my friend!

Oh isn't that interesting.  For somebody who claims you only care about chaim and don't "answer to" anyone else here, you sure talk a big game about what a team player you are and you get awfully bothered by some of mumans posts and what it does to the unity of the forum.  I guess all that junk you gave to muman over the years was mere talk because you don't care about anyone else here but yourself and chaim (and maybe your close friend johnson brown).

And once again you cast doubt on NUMEROUS PEOPLE HERE WHO ALL SAW THE SAME THING AND ALL CORROBORATE EACH OTHER by trying to defend your slimeball nazi friend johnson brown and try to weasle him out of what he did by claiming we were mistaken about what we saw.  Rather than just accepting the truth.  What a friekin joke!  Just get over it your mental pygmie friend is a jew hating nazi in addition to his hatred of blacks latinos and all other nonwhite races.   Time to look in a mirror.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2012, 11:37:14 PM »
Oh isn't that interesting.  For somebody who claims you only care about chaim and don't "answer to" anyone else here, you sure talk a big game about what a team player you are and you get awfully bothered by some of mumans posts and what it does to the unity of the forum.  I guess all that junk you gave to muman over the years was mere talk because you don't care about anyone else here but yourself and chaim (and maybe your close friend johnson brown).

And once again you cast doubt on NUMEROUS PEOPLE HERE WHO ALL SAW THE SAME THING AND ALL CORROBORATE EACH OTHER by trying to defend your slimeball nazi friend johnson brown and try to weasle him out of what he did by claiming we were mistaken about what we saw.  Rather than just accepting the truth.  What a friekin joke!  Just get over it your mental pygmie friend is a jew hating nazi in addition to his hatred of blacks latinos and all other nonwhite races.   Time to look in a mirror.

Kahane and CJD, you are two of my favorite people on this forum and you both have so much more in common than this present discussion would lead people to think.  KWBRT, respectfully, I think you're being very unduly harsh with CJD.  he has never supported any nazis on this site.  I dont know who this Johnson Brown is, but I know that CJD would be the last person in the world to defend nazis.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: April 17, 2012, 12:33:09 AM »
I don't think cjd would willfully defend any Nazi either but I don't think he knows what Johnson Brown is really all about.