Author Topic: We should start a fund for Lt. Col. Eisner and publicize it  (Read 643 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
We should start a fund for Lt. Col. Eisner and publicize it
« on: April 18, 2012, 06:22:45 PM »
 Lt. Col. Eisner is a fine commander who lost his job in the IDF from a self hating Jewish Prime Minister, for serving the Jewish people.   

I hope we can contact him and find a way to help him and his family.   Maybe Chaim can even interview Lt.  Col. Eisner  and send it to Aruts Sheva, while the story is still "hot."  We can grow JTF this way as well.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: We should start a fund for Lt. Col. Eisner and publicize it
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 08:53:04 PM »
I agree this is a good idea.

Similarly, there needs to be a video of Chaim praising Eisner's heroic actions.    That video should have been up days ago, I hope they will put one up!    "Striking while the iron is hot" as you say, is very important in the world of social media.    The longer you wait to put something up the more the story dies down and the less views and reactions you will get.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:38:16 PM »
I agree this is a good idea.

Similarly, there needs to be a video of Chaim praising Eisner's heroic actions.    That video should have been up days ago, I hope they will put one up!    "Striking while the iron is hot" as you say, is very important in the world of social media.    The longer you wait to put something up the more the story dies down and the less views and reactions you will get.

Absolutely.  The entire IDF is demoralized when a Prime Minister  turns against a commander, in this disgusting way.  Soldiers will be idle and ineffective, for fear of losing their employment in the IDF.  Eisner's termination  from the IDF, gives the enemies of the Jewish people in Israel, a strong incentive to keep doing bad things to Jews.  They know very well the soldiers don't want to risk losing their employment, protecting Jews from Jew haters.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 12:39:18 AM »
I support Lt. Col Eisner, a true hero!

I cannot believe he would be pushed aside all for a hate filled eruo-"peace"activist like the one from Denmark (whose name is Andreas Ias).... speaking of who, anyone think the Danish "peace activist" look familiar?