Author Topic: hi i'm new here  (Read 4050 times)

Offline PsyEythan

• New JTFer
hi i'm new here
« on: June 24, 2007, 08:16:28 PM »
Hi, I'm Eythan, I'm from Israel.
I recently saw some videos of Haim Pesah on youtube and I was amazed. You see, I live in a town a bit south of Haifa and I thought no one else thinks like me and that was great to see that there are a lot of people who think like I do.
Anyway, as I said, a live in a small town and I bet that no one has ever heard of you guys, so is there anything I can do to help? I already got some of my friends to watch Kahane videos and got one of them to watch a few of Haim's videos. I guess I can bring that topic up in school when there's a political argument, and even put flyers on cars or something. Is there anything I can do?
B.T.W It fills my heart with joy that there are non-jews and non-israelis here that resist the islamonazi cancer.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
Re: hi i'm new here
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »
I recently saw some videos of Haim Pesah on youtube and I was amazed. You see, I live in a town a bit south of Haifa and I thought no one else thinks like me and that was great to see that there are a lot of people who think like I do.
Anyway, as I said, a live in a small town and I bet that no one has ever heard of you guys, so is there anything I can do to help? I already got some of my friends to watch Kahane videos and got one of them to watch a few of Haim's videos. I guess I can bring that topic up in school when there's a political argument, and even put flyers on cars or something. Is there anything I can do?
B.T.W It fills my heart with joy that there are non-jews and non-israelis here that resist the islamonazi cancer.

yes sir you can spread the word in israel that there is hope.

Join up on youtube and rate and comment on chaims wonderful vids. If we dominate youtube, this movement grows.

You will do great here.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 08:23:45 PM »
ברוך הבא. ;D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 08:29:57 PM »
Welcome to the board.  Since you're an Israeli, have you checked out our Hebrew forum?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2007, 08:30:42 PM »
Hi Eythan,
         Welcome to JTF spread the word and join our YouTube  and Flix campaign. We need to make JTf number on on both formats.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline PsyEythan

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »
Oh hi Dexter. I forgot to mention, he showed me this forum  :).

I checked the hebrew forum, but it seams that there is more activity here. Anyone has any idea of what a JTF flyer should look like, I plan on making some of those. About youtube, where can I start?  Should I upload videos? What should those videos include? If someone can give me some info and advise about that It'll be great.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2007, 09:07:59 PM »
Welcome PsyEythan! It's good to see a new face... especially one from Israel. I'm sure you will feel very welcome here.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2007, 09:31:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum PsyEythan.  We share a name.  אֵיתָן, right?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline PsyEythan

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2007, 09:35:19 PM »
Yeah :).

Can anyone comment about my post?
I checked the hebrew forum, but it seams that there is more activity here. Anyone has any idea of what a JTF flyer should look like, I plan on making some of those. About youtube, where can I start?  Should I upload videos? What should those videos include? If someone can give me some info and advise about that It'll be great.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2007, 10:25:14 PM »
Welcome!  Great to have you here.

Offline Shoshana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2007, 10:57:24 PM »
Welcome! :)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2007, 11:52:00 PM »

If you wish to help with videos, message Allen-T. He's our YouTube coordinator and he can hook you up for sure.

For flyers, MasterWolf1 is probably your man. He's been very active in this area and is very talented.

I hope that helps and thank you for wanting to make a contribution to JTF!! You are fitting in here quite nicely already.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2007, 11:56:15 PM »

I believe JTF has some flyers from the homepage, maybe a Hebrew version of that flyer would be a good place to start.

How much experience do you have in Graphic Arts? If you need I can give you some general outlines for what you want in a flyer.

For youtube, please start by rating commenting, and favoreting the JTF videos already online.

As for your own videos, here is what you want to do.

First decide what is your subject, what are you trying to accomplish, and who is your audience.

From there create a script for a video then start putting it together, I am a vidoegrapher and Dawntreader is a filmmaker, so we could give you some help once you know what you are trying to do.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2007, 12:32:03 AM »

well you should be activ in both forums as I do.
http://jtf.org/forum_hebrew/index.php
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline PsyEythan

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2007, 01:15:53 AM »
I'll start with youtube after I'll get some flyers and posters in my town. I have only minor skills in graphic art but I have a very good friend who is just great in that area, he can do a good job and he is willing to do so.
I'll also contact with MasterWolf1, and kahaneloyalist, I'd love to have some advices in what I need in a JTF flyer or poster. Thank you all!