Author Topic: Absolute proof that Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim (English and Hebrew videos)  (Read 1911 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both the English and Hebrew versions of this important video. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

In English:

In Hebrew:

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:22:57 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow!  That background music to the birth certificate is evil as evil can be.  I love it!  Very fitting!

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Wow!  That background music to the birth certificate is evil as evil can be.  I love it!  Very fitting!

בס''ד

Shlomo created the background music for this video. I agree that the music is fantastic. This video is definitely worth promoting.

Just one correction: This is not Obama's birth certificate. It is his Indonesian school form.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Liked, Favorited, commented and considerate it mirrored! 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Disgusting fraud!
Well said in less than a minute!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
And to add to this Hitler said, Keep telling the big lie over and over, people will believe a big lie, sooner than a little lie...Add on to that Taqiyya..deception...whatever it takes to dupe the enemy...has all been used on America to deceive us, so he can stay in office and complete his goals of a one World Caliphate under Islam....Make no mistake about it!  I hope it shocks the Hell out people!