Author Topic: messsege to islam  (Read 6080 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
messsege to islam
« on: June 25, 2007, 02:16:34 AM »
http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=1599577
he flush the kuran in his toilet   ;D
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: messsege to islam
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 02:30:40 AM »
Awesome.  Ideally I would have first taken a bigger dump and then shredded the Koran in one of those branch shredders, captured all the "waste" into a trash bag and then dumped all of the Koran into the toilet along with the doo doo and flushed every last particle. 

The single turd in the toilet was a nice touch though.  He'll have to scrub his toilet well to get the filth of the Koran off of it.

It could be a cool thing to make a JTF-sponsored Koran defiling contest to see who could deface the Koran in the most funny, meaningful, or creative way.  We would then post all of the Koran defiling and put it on youtube and then collectively judge it and award prizes.  The vids would be on youtube for everyone to see, I think it would be great.  We could read off especially hateful parts of the Koran before we deface it, for dramatic effect and to broaden the understanding of the filth that is in the Koran. 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 02:35:55 AM by Z. Jabotinsky »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline PsyEythan

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 05:09:06 AM »
This guy is awesome. Z. Jabotinsky is right, we really should film creative ways of koran defiling. I would do it even just for the fun of it, no need for a contest, seeing this filth destroyed is a prize itself.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 07:39:28 AM »
This guy is awesome. Z. Jabotinsky is right, we really should film creative ways of koran defiling. I would do it even just for the fun of it, no need for a contest, seeing this filth destroyed is a prize itself.

I like your attitude and the cut of your jib.  Welcome to the forum.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 09:13:21 AM »
hes an atheist and a self hating jew....

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 02:13:19 PM »
You know what, you CANNOT....approve of such a thing!!
The Quran still refers to a God and despite how evil you may find it....there are things from the Torah copied into it.

I think it is wrong.

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »
The Quran also refers to Abraham and relates in several passages the story of him being cast into the fire by Nimrod and of his father and the idol shop.  The same stories are part of the Midrash Bereshit.

Using the Quran as toilet paper doesn't exactly paint Jews in a good light either.  It seems like something Al Bundy or Homer Simpson would do on TV for cheap laughs.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2007, 02:31:52 PM »
It is fine to condemn the evil but when the torah itself states similar ideologies it is hypocritical and people should be careful.

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2007, 09:09:17 PM »
Any book that leads to the deaths of innocent people should be destroyed, even if there is Torah in there.
Life is more important than the words on the page.

I'm not saying this as a Rabbi, it's just my feeling on the matter.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2007, 09:16:21 PM »
Any book that leads to the deaths of innocent people should be destroyed, even if there is Torah in there.
Life is more important than the words on the page.

I'm not saying this as a Rabbi, it's just my feeling on the matter.

exectly.
its a shame to give people the right to kill becuase of a book.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2007, 10:59:29 AM »
You know what, you CANNOT....approve of such a thing!!
The Quran still refers to a G-d and despite how evil you may find it....there are things from the Torah copied into it.

I think it is wrong.

The NAZI Koran is NOT a Book of Honor.  Muhammad was a thief who stole the ancient Hebrew scribes to Make his Novel of Murder and Death seem Credible... at least to the average Low IQ Arab Sand-Shvartze he dealt with in his time.

There's nothing wrong with DESTROYING this CULT Novel along with those who follow this Satanic SERPENT in the valley of Death... my only concern is how to get them there FASTER !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2007, 12:03:20 PM »
ok

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2007, 04:49:59 PM »
 ;)
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

ftf

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 05:00:01 PM »
The problem is the other things that guy does, he's anti al religion, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, he thinks that they are all dirt, and is very outspoken about it.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2007, 07:29:53 PM »
The problem is the other things that guy does, he's anti al religion, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Sikhism, he thinks that they are all dirt, and is very outspoken about it.
i didnt notice...were does he say thet he is anti religion?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2007, 12:58:39 PM »
There was no diarrhea  in the toilet so this is not hardcore enough for me. He should of visited his local zoo and inserted the koran into the butcheeks of a pig. That would of been better.
I am urinating on a Koran.

ftf

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2007, 02:03:38 PM »
This is the guys personal website: http://www.yourreligionsucks.net/

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »
I feel uncomfortable, if this is accepted as being a just act then it isn't showing a fine example of how one should behave and imagine if a muslim would do this to God Forbid the Torah or Bible, after seeing such a thing!

I just think it is stupid and childish especially when there are other ways -that are stronger- to defeat such a thing.

It is almost like saying, you are a complete idiot and can't think of any intelligent arguements to put forward so instead, why don't we shove the Quran down the toilet because OF COURSE everyone will, then think that we are RIGHTEOUS and you will therefore definitly believe in the truth that we try to promote.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2007, 03:47:40 PM »
We aren't trying to Convert the Muslim NAZIS to Judaism ...LOL :laugh:

We're attempting to undermine and ultimately DESTROY or "flush" their Culture !!
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

ftf

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »
I'm with Sarah here, we should be debating muslims, not defaming them. If you want to insult islam do it by quoting the quran and the hadith, you can hurt islam far more by reading from it's "holy" books than by flushing qurans down the toilet or anything like that.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2007, 04:59:09 PM »

We're attempting to undermine and ultimately DESTROY or "flush" their Culture !!

This is the internet scotch, most of the arab world has just been introduced to it and certainly a HUGE percentage of all the elder individuals have no clue whatsoever of how to use a computer yet alone fall upon a website as such.

It is not destroying it is angering and provoking. I know for sure that every single muslim i know after seeing that video wouldn't feel an ounce of embarrassment or degradement but in fact want to punch the person who did such a thing! If this is a form of success through anger then so be it however an acheivement is a solution and this is not a solution; only a complication.

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2007, 05:27:51 PM »
I wish you success in trying to APPEASE the CULT of Islam !!

Sometimes Fighting Fire with...well Water in this Case is Justified !!
I know you think there's a righteous, high way to get through to these people, but I must say even the Most LIBERAL amongst us can't say that with a Straight Face !  :'(
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2007, 05:33:29 PM »

This is the internet scotch, most of the arab world has just been introduced to it and certainly a HUGE percentage of all the elder individuals have no clue whatsoever of how to use a computer yet alone fall upon a website as such.

It is not destroying it is angering and provoking. I know for sure that every single muslim i know after seeing that video wouldn't feel an ounce of embarrassment or degradement but in fact want to punch the person who did such a thing! If this is a form of success through anger then so be it however an acheivement is a solution and this is not a solution; only a complication.

In this life and in exile, almost everything is a mixture of good and bad.
Most people have trouble separating them out and can only handle looking at things as being completely good or completely bad.
This video is no exception.

The way this guy decided to destroy the Koran was distasteful and could inspire them to print even MORE Korans or could lead to violence and murder against non-Muslims. That's bad. The fact that his hate has been applied to ALL religions is also obviously bad.

However, to destroy a book which calls for the genocide of millions of innocent people, is a a good thing. If Mein Kamf had been destroyed before it's ideology could've spread across Europe, that might have even prevented the holocost. Destroying books with evil things in them can actually save lives.

Also this guy is not afraid to show his face and stand up to his enemies.  That's also a good qualty he displays and that we can learn from. 

So let's take what good we can from this video, and drop the rest. Agreed?

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

ftf

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2007, 06:47:09 PM »
Words of wisdom from lubab, as usual.