Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 726 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 25, 2012, 03:08:27 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:25:42 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gingrich to drop out of GOP race
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 03:47:30 PM »
Yah he should have dropped out a looong time ago and endorse santorum. It would have been a different picture possibly
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 04:01:34 PM »
he should try to be vp
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 04:15:05 PM »
I found myself liking Gingrinch more than any other candidate this election. I am still not hot about Romney and will vote for him and support him only because he is the most favored anti-Obama candidate. I hope Romney slams Obama as much as he can be slammed...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »
The outcome of Gingrich was natural. He was only instrumental in outgoing of Santorum.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 08:35:49 PM »
I'm getting tired of the stupid republican party trash who don't give a piece of drek who I want for the nominee before they all drop out

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 03:57:28 AM »
I wanted Gingrich, too.  Sure, I'll vote for Romney, but Gingrich would have been better for both the U.S. and Israel. 

This what I believe killed Gingrich's chances for the nomination:  He divorced his wife while she was being treated for cancer.  My goodness!  How will that ever get you votes?  How will that not turn off at least every woman from voting for him?  Even I felt he was horrible doing such a thing.  But for that, I think he would be the nominee and not Romney. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 07:17:17 AM »
I hate the fact he did that but I pretty much assume that politicians are cads and look at their platforms as more important. Of course I didn't get a voice in this anyway.