Author Topic: Harper is a true friend of Jews and Israel  (Read 423 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Harper is a true friend of Jews and Israel
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 01:09:44 PM »
"People of all faiths only want what all of us want; a safe place to live, a fair opportunity to get ahead, a good life for our children and a future for our grandchildren".

Nope. Harper may be a fantastic leader, who has my support, but I have to denounce any sneaky liberalisms. People of their faith want to take the places where the Jews live, an unfair opportunity by the united nazis and the world's liberals to do it, a terrible life for our children and future for our grandchildren. Its called I-s-l-a-m. Not some regimes that one day decided they don't want people making countries out of a desert. Not some mischievous pranksters, who are doing it from nationalist sentiment, unless you define the whole world as their nation-to-be. That faith is an imperialist hate-group, in liberal speech, and wherever it is, it will threaten the survival of the Jewish people.

If Harper had a majority in Canada, our buddy could beat the bush that everyone keeps whacking around, and call a genocidal global domination cult what it really is.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge