Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: April 27, 2012, 03:19:16 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:29:58 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Nazi war criminal is a bee keeper in Canada
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 03:27:15 PM »
The bad thing is that even if they were to execute him now he's 91, he's already practically gotten away with it.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 03:35:27 PM »
Our past Canadian governments seem to have let quite a few nazis in. This old nazi needs to brought to justice before he dies an undeserved peaceful death. Maybe someone needs to take a drive to rural Quebec, buy some honey maybe...

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 05:40:43 PM »
He survived so long only to pay for his crimes one day.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 05:56:16 PM »
A nazi is never too old to be punished for his crime. I wish there was public execution of these vermin.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 06:41:47 PM »
 I would say... torture then execution! And that's still not enough! That only makes up for one life lost in the holocaust.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 08:22:57 PM »
Doesn't matter how old he is, his death should not be by natural causes.  Of course they're probably not going to do what they should do, which is torture him.  If the authorities really cared about the innocent, they could make this genocidal beast pay for all 91 evil years.

You make a very good point. He should still be punished. I just think it's frustrating he already lived a long peaceful life for so long after his crimes against humanity.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 10:52:33 PM »
The same thing will happen to him as what happened to Von Braun and the other nazis who were accepted here in exchange for their ...knowledge and exploitation, sad facts of life but he won't face punishment though he is certainly worthy of it. Many of the nazis fled all over including south America due to help of the catholic church at the time who gave these men new identities, money, land, farms, etc. there's even a huge German town in chile that celebrates hitlers birthday every year and launches fireworks, all descendants of nazis.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 11:10:25 PM »
I don't care if he's 101... HE'S GOT TO PAY!!!

NEVER AGAIN!

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 12:36:27 AM »
ODESSA !    HE MUST STILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE! >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 07:52:05 AM »
The same thing will happen to him as what happened to Von Braun and the other nazis who were accepted here in exchange for their ...knowledge and exploitation, sad facts of life but he won't face punishment though he is certainly worthy of it. Many of the nazis fled all over including south America due to help of the catholic church at the time who gave these men new identities, money, land, farms, etc. there's even a huge German town in chile that celebrates hitlers birthday every year and launches fireworks, all descendants of nazis.
The catholic church is not that generous an institution as to give people money, land, farms... In actuality the Catholic Church was warned repeatedly by Hitler to mind it's own affairs... He said many times that after he won the war it would be a far different picture for the church... Most likely some bad priests and bishops supplied new identity papers for people able to pay for them...The money they took out of Germany to buy land and farms most likely did not come from the church.. The vast majority of nazis that made it to South America paved their own way there in the closing days of WW2...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 08:02:06 AM »
Canada allegedly harbors the most war criminals in the world. Disgusts me to think how they would risk accepting the boats of Jews they sent back, but anything for a Nazi. I recommend you petition or write Steven Harper, the first conservative there in a while, and see how he walks the walk now that he's blown talking the talk out of the park.

http://www.pm.gc.ca/eng/contact.asp
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 12:27:50 PM »
The catholic church is not that generous an institution as to give people money, land, farms... In actuality the Catholic Church was warned repeatedly by Hitler to mind it's own affairs... He said many times that after he won the war it would be a far different picture for the church... Most likely some bad priests and bishops supplied new identity papers for people able to pay for them...The money they took out of Germany to buy land and farms most likely did not come from the church.. The vast majority of nazis that made it to South America paved their own way there in the closing days of WW2...
.  Read about ODESSA. Sereny attributed the fact that SS members could escape to postwar chaos and the inability of the Roman Catholic Church, the Red Cross, and the American military to verify the claims of people who came to them for help, rather than to the activities of an underground Nazi organisation. She identified a Vatican official, Bishop Aloïs Hudal, not former SS men, as the principal agent in helping Nazis leave Italy for South America.
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODESSA   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratlines_(World_War_II)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 02:08:01 PM »
There was a whole network supporting the nazis' escape and the regimes in several south american countries (peron in Argentina in particular) accepted them with open arms. Catholic clergy took part in the smuggling from Europe. It is a fact that they help to hide and transport nazis out of Europe. I don't think that it was an official policy and most likely most catholic priests monks and nons had no knowledge and no intention to help the nazis. On the other hand I don't know the Catholic church ever tried to investigate and clear its ranks or take any form of responsibility for this, in other words like several other scandals involving catholic clergy the church tried to sweep its dirt under the carpet.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 02:31:44 PM »
There was a whole network supporting the nazis' escape and the regimes in several south american countries (peron in Argentina in particular) accepted them with open arms. Catholic clergy took part in the smuggling from Europe. It is a fact that they help to hide and transport nazis out of Europe. I don't think that it was an official policy and most likely most catholic priests monks and nons had no knowledge and no intention to help the nazis. On the other hand I don't know the Catholic church ever tried to investigate and clear its ranks or take any form of responsibility for this, in other words like several other scandals involving catholic clergy the church tried to sweep its dirt under the carpet.

I'll admit that there was a catholic priest or two that saved some Jews, but as the German priests told their congregations to "sing a little louder" as trains filled with Jews headed towards death, Catholics in general, as well as the majority of Europe were happy to collaborate because they killed Jews- the selling point for their freedom. In Europe, the Catholic church could flood the continent with all the innocent Jewish blood they took over the ages. Today, bishops deny the holocaust, and the catholic stands open-armed for anti-semites to come into the fold. Catholics are much more talented at feeling guilty than denying facts; does anyone with half a brain think that the only time the Church and their Catholics weren't anti-semetic was the holocaust? Give me a break.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2012, 02:50:23 PM »
I don't blame Catholics as a group or Catholicism for the holocaust. But as an institution the church was appalling. There are more than just a few priests and monks and nuns who hid Jewish children, I think there are probably thousands of such cases. But even at that the behavior of these clerics is checkered. Many of the Jewish children were baptized, indoctrinated,  and when the war was over the church refused to give them back to Jewish hands. So as a result there are quite a number of baptized Jews serving in the church even to this day.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2012, 03:11:05 PM »
And the Pope is doing his part to smuggle Nazis into heaven by revoking their excommunications and extending a hand to Nazi groups like the Society of St. Pius to bring them into the Church.  (But this doesn't reflect badly on decent Catholics, who don't follow the Pope)

At least we know he doesn't have the power to really get them into heaven. I don't think anything could do that! Benedict/Ratzinger astounds me with how hostile he is toward common sense and decency almost every time I hear anything about him.

As for the other topic in this thread I've met many wonderful people who are Catholics and I respect them but I'm not fond of the RCC itself either.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
I think he should be locked in a confined space with a whole colony of killer bees!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2012, 04:05:36 PM »
As for time being some sort of sham reason to leave the Nazi be, it wasn't really that long ago firstly, and my family wouldn't reclaim our land in Poland in a thousand years, and he should have no rest for the same time. Better late then never; though I wish he had been snuffed out at birth, or certainly after the war, "Pardon one offense and you encourage the commission of many". He'll be out there teaching the nazi way to Quebeckers (who, not surprisingly, considering a bunch of French people living with escaped nazis are there, have many Neo-Nazi groups in rural areas, notably Salaberry-de-Valleyfield) and make more little nazis. Every second this man lives in freedom is a spit on the graves of those that died by his hand, and those his demonic brothers murdered. Make a youtube video asking for this guy to be imprisoned/ deported and executed, and urge viewers to petition Canadian officials, and it'll be good PR; if someone insults the video, there's no mistaking the line that separates the racists.