Author Topic: Black nazi arrested  (Read 622 times)

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Black nazi arrested
« on: April 28, 2012, 01:34:59 PM »

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
Re: Black nazi arrested
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 01:55:43 PM »
Great >:(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 02:35:44 PM »
Tribu Ka advocated ... a return to Africa for black people.

So then... can he just leave already? He'll get all the islam he wants there.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 06:29:51 PM »
Tribu Ka advocated ... a return to Africa for black people.

So then... can he just leave already? He'll get all the islam he wants there.

Man oh Man, would I support that.  They should go back to their 'roots'.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 06:34:19 PM »
Old news.  He's now out of prison and part of the NOI (Negros of Islam) and has become the French Farrakhan.

Boy

he wasn't there for very long  >:(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 06:45:40 PM »
Man oh Man, would I support that.  They should go back to their 'roots'.

I said that in jest, understand the purpose; these people have no intention to give up privileged lives and move to a hell-hole. This sort of goal is promoted in order to encourage African culture, and to see those of their skin color (technically, there are dozens of races of black people in Ethiopia alone, as well many more throughout the continent) as their brother, and not their fellow man. It also encourages the belief that they were taken from Africa, meaning white people are the thieves, and "they be takin' back wuds urs" by killing white people and taking welfare. I could write an essay on this, but trust me when I say, don't support this, because not only is it infeasible, its a trap to make you look racist while encouraging what I mentioned.

I would, however, encourage black violent criminals and deadly drug dealers to be extradited there, where they can really realize the world their actions carve.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 06:54:11 PM »
I said that in jest, understand the purpose; these people have no intention to give up privileged lives and move to a hell-hole. This sort of goal is promoted in order to encourage African culture, and to see those of their skin color (technically, there are dozens of races of black people in Ethiopia alone, as well many more throughout the continent) as their brother, and not their fellow man. It also encourages the belief that they were taken from Africa, meaning white people are the thieves, and "they be takin' back wuds urs" by killing white people and taking welfare. I could write an essay on this, but trust me when I say, don't support this, because not only is it infeasible, its a trap to make you look racist while encouraging what I mentioned.

I would, however, encourage black violent criminals and deadly drug dealers to be extradited there, where they can really realize the world their actions carve.

Its not racist.  If there is a group of Americans that hate it here, they should be allowed to return to their homeland, regardless of their skin color.   Even Chaim has said this is a great solution... and it can be feasible... as most tax payers have no problems paying for a free plane ticket, a few acres of land,  a few mules, and the paperwork.

Now, there are some blacks that don't think like that and don't hate the west or America, and have no interest in returning to their 'roots'.  I have no issues with them staying here.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 07:31:35 PM »
Its not racist.  If there is a group of Americans that hate it here, they should be allowed to return to their homeland, regardless of their skin color.   Even Chaim has said this is a great solution... and it can be feasible... as most tax payers have no problems paying for a free plane ticket, a few acres of land,  a few mules, and the paperwork.

Now, there are some blacks that don't think like that and don't hate the west or America, and have no interest in returning to their 'roots'.  I have no issues with them staying here.

That is not this maniac's position. His stated desire is that all people with black skin go live in Africa. There's not an African country that won't jump at the opportunity to allow an American to immigrate, so I'll reiterate my initial comment: if he wants to go to Africa so bad, why doesn't he stop yapping and go? Because that was never the intention. Regardless, if white people support this, they won't, so play it cool.