Author Topic: Anti-JTFers need to get a life  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Anti-JTFers need to get a life
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2012, 08:18:20 PM »
I thought you might have like a Texas accent?

I do have a Texas accent. That's why they keep making fun of me for being a "redneck" or "hillbilly".

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 09:46:45 PM »
Thanks.

One of them made a video where they mentioned that thread where you asked if I was ok (because of the tornadoes in Dallas) and I had said that the tornadoes were in Dallas and I was in Houston, but if there was any bad weather I might've slept through it because I sleep during the day for my night shift.

They took that and used that as evidence that I have depression because I'm supposedly "hard to wake". They claim that I "slept through tornadoes". Apparently they missed the fact that the tornadoes were in Dallas and I don't live in Dallas which is what I pointed out.

They also took a cooking video I made and used it as proof that I "turn to food" to ease my depression.  :::D

That video was a really big stretch on all points.

These accusations are insane and ridiculous.  How pathetic they are to invent such absurd sounding gossip, desperate to do anything they can not only to harm this movement but also to personally attack members here.  Its truly sick.

But set all that aside.  Let's assume all those lies about you were actually true, rubystars.  Someone's depression is a reason to attack and ridicule them publicly?  A person who overeats should be ridiculed in a youtube video for it?  What disgusting evil human beings to behave this way and attack people's flaws or personal problems.  They deserve the absolute worst.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2012, 10:15:36 PM »
Ruby! I think you hit a nerve! Everyone needs to like and comment!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2012, 06:23:50 AM »
These accusations are insane and ridiculous.  How pathetic they are to invent such absurd sounding gossip, desperate to do anything they can not only to harm this movement but also to personally attack members here.  Its truly sick.

But set all that aside.  Let's assume all those lies about you were actually true, rubystars.  Someone's depression is a reason to attack and ridicule them publicly?  A person who overeats should be ridiculed in a youtube video for it?  What disgusting evil human beings to behave this way and attack people's flaws or personal problems.  They deserve the absolute worst.

Thank you KWRBT! I also think it's disgusting how that one person has been mimicing your user name to try to make you look bad.

I agree that they're not being very sensitive to people who really do struggle with those issues. Depression isn't something to ridicule like that since it can be a deadly disease if it's severe enough.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2012, 06:24:53 AM »
Ruby! I think you hit a nerve! Everyone needs to like and comment!

Thanks

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 06:44:05 AM »
You have a great speaking voice!
I think that every time I hear you speak.

Ever notice how little girls fight?
It comes from a place of jealousy.
They can't move on in a mature way.
Just saying.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 06:57:02 AM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 07:02:02 AM »
You have a great speaking voice!
I think that every time I hear you speak.

Thank you :)

Ever notice how little girls fight?
It comes from a place of jealousy.
They can't move on in a mature way.
Just saying.

Great point!