Author Topic: Anti-JTFers need to get a life  (Read 2589 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Anti-JTFers need to get a life
« on: April 30, 2012, 07:35:28 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Anti-JTFers need to get a life
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »

Great video Rubystars! they should take a bath or shower and get an exorcism lol
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 01:22:56 PM »
Great video Rubystars! they should take a bath or shower and get an exorcism lol

Thanks.

One of them made a video where they mentioned that thread where you asked if I was ok (because of the tornadoes in Dallas) and I had said that the tornadoes were in Dallas and I was in Houston, but if there was any bad weather I might've slept through it because I sleep during the day for my night shift.

They took that and used that as evidence that I have depression because I'm supposedly "hard to wake". They claim that I "slept through tornadoes". Apparently they missed the fact that the tornadoes were in Dallas and I don't live in Dallas which is what I pointed out.

They also took a cooking video I made and used it as proof that I "turn to food" to ease my depression.  :::D

That video was a really big stretch on all points.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 01:26:47 PM »
Thanks.

One of them made a video where they mentioned that thread where you asked if I was ok (because of the tornadoes in Dallas) and I had said that the tornadoes were in Dallas and I was in Houston, but if there was any bad weather I might've slept through it because I sleep during the day for my night shift.

They took that and used that as evidence that I have depression because I'm supposedly "hard to wake". They claim that I "slept through tornadoes". Apparently they missed the fact that the tornadoes were in Dallas and I don't live in Dallas which is what I pointed out.

They also took a cooking video I made and used it as proof that I "turn to food" to ease my depression.  :::D

That video was a really big stretch on all points.
Who was behind it Steven, Rosenberg or the 4 International guy. They really all belong in a circus as clowns
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 01:34:24 PM »
"theMinna11000". I don't know who is behind what user name anymore. Sometimes I think we've thought some of them were Joshua that really weren't but in the end it doesn't matter whether they're Joshua or not. This one has videos where she sounds like a woman so I think it probably is. I did hear another video under another user name where it sounded like voice changing software about a year ago or so which I did think was Joshua but I couldn't even tell you which user name it was now. This person sounds like they're using their real voice.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 01:49:47 PM »
"theMinna11000". I don't know who is behind what user name anymore. Sometimes I think we've thought some of them were Joshua that really weren't but in the end it doesn't matter whether they're Joshua or not. This one has videos where she sounds like a woman so I think it probably is. I did hear another video under another user name where it sounded like voice changing software about a year ago or so which I did think was Joshua but I couldn't even tell you which user name it was now. This person sounds like they're using their real voice.
They're all part of that gang of misfits

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 02:19:26 PM »
Have they made any anti-muman613 videos yet?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 02:36:01 PM »

I didn't find any with a short search but hopefully you didn't give them any ideas. They've attacked Meerkat, Irish Zionist, Confederate Kahanist, me and some other people though.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
nice video rubystars.

The impersonators of members on this forum is hilarious also.  I'm glad that we bother the anti-JTFers so much that they have to make videos against us.  It just gives us more publicity. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2012, 03:12:36 PM »
nice video rubystars.

The impersonators of members on this forum is hilarious also.  I'm glad that we bother the anti-JTFers so much that they have to make videos against us.  It just gives us more publicity.

Offline Painter

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2012, 03:59:03 PM »
Great video

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 06:00:06 PM »
I didn't find any with a short search but hopefully you didn't give them any ideas. They've attacked Meerkat, Irish Zionist, Confederate Kahanist, me and some other people though.

ive seen them attack confederate kahanist, and a bit on irish zionists, but i don't think ive seen them go after me. can you point out where?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2012, 08:16:10 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2012, 08:17:17 PM »
ive seen them attack confederate kahanist, and a bit on irish zionists, but i don't think ive seen them go after me. can you point out where?

Yes in private messages

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2012, 08:55:13 PM »
בס''ד

That was great!

BTW Joshua Rosenberg is responsible for most of these crazy videos.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 10:58:51 PM »
Ruby! I have some prozac if you need it. :::D :::D They took pics of your pets?? :nono:

Good video!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 11:03:17 PM »
No but there is a mumman613 who likes pot!  :::D :::D :::D
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 11:22:22 PM »
Can it help to have people hate you, as far as being known? Everything that makes it with the impressionable of my generation (being a hippy, the celebrities they know, the causes they feel strongly for, etc.) have a equal number of people that hate it, so other people hear about it, and spread it. Regardless of what they think about it, I've hated lots of things that I'm glad at least I heard about now.

If so "encourage" it: everyone comes when they smell blood. If you defend yourself fervently against their attacks and make a message to say "they are wrong" which they certainly are, what's heard is "nothing here". Makes the lips move on a kangaroo him while he and a courtroom full of his alerter personalities in chairs make odd movements and play recordings of retarded lines he's said, for example, he would hate you more, and try to fight harder.

Nobody wants someone to hate you as you try to deliver a message to help good people, but if others hear about it and fight it without looking at it, they didn't care about the topic in the first place, and if they choose to hate it and they know what it is, or they believe it, at least they had a choice.

Not only is the best defense a good offense, it's also the best way to grow.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 11:49:13 PM »
Yes in private messages

6 hours worth of video O.O, oh lord, no way im watching that. Australia needs to institutionalize him.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 11:58:22 PM »
At least these videos help publicize JTF!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2012, 11:59:18 PM »
בס''ד

I can't believe he wastes so much time on that crap!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 01:49:55 AM »
Get a life? More like end their life! They're such worthless and vile scum!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 07:36:20 AM »
בס''ד

That was great!

Thanks Chaim. I think Joshua's the one who makes the longest most obssessive videos.

Ruby! I have some prozac if you need it. :::D :::D They took pics of your pets?? :nono:

Good video!

LOL @ the prozac.

No they took pictures of them off of the videos I had posted. They have one where my ferret I used to have is held up by puppet strings leading to Chaim's hands.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2012, 07:37:17 AM »
6 hours worth of video O.O, oh lord, no way im watching that. Australia needs to institutionalize him.

I remember someone telling me he lived somewhere else now, not that it really matters.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2012, 03:42:35 PM »
I thought you might have like a Texas accent?