Author Topic: Announcing: Jews for Mitt Romney (2 new videos in English and Hebrew)  (Read 1887 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment on both videos. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

In English:

In Hebrew:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Announcing: Jews for Mitt Romney (2 new videos in English and Hebrew)
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 08:36:15 PM »
I wish it hadn't come to this, but I know we now have no choice but to support Willard.  :throw:

I'll be uploading the new video to my channel

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
  :dance:

"Liked", favorited, commmented

Another necessary commentary that Chaim makes with the usual accurate observations and poignant critique of these issues involving Mit Romney and Obama. Mit Romney should watch this video and learn something; especially not to handle his campaign as McCaine did or in any similar manner and win this upcoming election. He certainly is not the most conservative candidate possible, however, better than what we have now.

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Liked, commented, & favorited.  Another excellent video!

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Done! :soldier:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Well done love the Hebrew video
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Great videos!   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I wish it hadn't come to this, but I know we now have no choice but to support Willard.  :throw:

I'll be uploading the new video to my channel

Agreed.     Other than Ron Paul and John Huntsman,    Mitt Romney was the worst choice in the 2012 Republican Presidential Race.

It has come down to this:

ROMNEY OR BUST!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
You are so right Chaim, and Hussein also tried to curtain settlements in Judea and Samaria, as well as going back to 1967 borders.    I keep getting in arguments with Jews from the Republican Jewish coalition..as if some of them don't quite get it yet...but they are coming around, believe it or not, Ari Fleischer was one of them for awhile or implied that he didn't think that there were so many people against Hussein, because of his treatment of Netanyahu and the Jewish people.  I remember when Ed Koch sent out a round Robbin to all Jews to vote for Ronald Reagan..and Reagan Won in a Landslide...500 electoral votes...Unfortuately we do not have a Reagan running, but Romney is by far a better patriot and normal American who will oust these bad policies by the Obama administration and support Israel first and foremost...The U.S. government has been sending millions to the PLO...yes our enemies as well as Israel's.  Unbelieveable and way out of control!