Author Topic: We had to remove and reupload our video on Obama and Eric Holder. Here's why  (Read 1394 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

One of the clips that we inserted into the video had a song in the background that is being sung by a neo-Nazi band. Obviously, we had no idea that the music is coming from neo-Nazis yimach shmam vezichram (may their names and memories be obliterated). So we had to remove the video and cut out the clip.

The great Rubystars alerted us to the Nazi band singing the song. Thank you Rubystars!

Baruch Hashem, we have uploaded the video again without the evil "music".

Please help us by "liking", favoriting and commenting once again. It will only take a minute.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Excellent video!  Liked and favorited!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You're welcome Chaim! I'm glad the video could be edited and the good parts salvaged.

I'll like, favorite, and re-upload it now.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Very good Chaim!

This Eric Holder guy is bad news indeed. His involvement with the Fast And Furious scandal and his dismissal of charges against the Black Panthers add up to a bad actor. Eric Holder must be swept out of his office.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
You're welcome Chaim! I'm glad the video could be edited and the good parts salvaged.

I'll like, favorite, and re-upload it now.

What is the name of this nazi band? Let's write them and tell them that they are gay

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I'll PM you but I don't really want to promote the name of the evil singer by talking about him/her/it in the open. I happen to know about it because of some of the research I've done about anti-Semitism.

There was a news clip used in the original video where some white person was talking about a hate crime that had been done to them. Unfortunately the news clip turned out to be unusable because the user on Youtube who had originally uploaded the news clip had attached that song running in the background. When the news clip was downloaded and re-inserted into the JTF video, it still had that song attached to it. The news clip itself was really good but the song the other user had put in there of course wasn't.

Most people would never in a million years know what that song was, and the lyrics of that particular song do not sound overtly Nazi on the face of them although they do have coded messages. Using that altered news clip in the JTF video was an honest mistake that was quickly corrected.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Obama must be removed from office now!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
It's obvious if the music is terrible, it ussually comes from neo nazis.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member

uhhhhh

I think we already know that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Its very hard to listen to Holder's braindead justification for making hate-crimes only pertain to the incredibly rares instances where the victim looks like him.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

Liked, favorited, and commented.

In this video, Senators Coburn and Sessions seem baffled by Holder's rationalizations of these issues. This is a clear indication of worse things to come if, chas ve shalom, BO gets a second term!   

• Gold Star JTF Member

What's the strategy for doing that?