Author Topic: "Refugee" speaks to Israli TV: "This land is not for you. Not for any white man"  (Read 919 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Posted on the Hebrew forum by "rafoe".

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
didn't he notice that half the country is mizrachic/sephardic (i.e. non-white)
not like it matters, that land is jewish for eternity.

Israel, like america, needs to secure it's border, giant fence, land mines, snipers, the works.

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
Israel welcome these refugees with open arms, To many Africans with this state of thinking entering Israel could be disastrous.

:israel:
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This guy seems to be a black supremacist and his English is not so bad. Perhaps he comes from Dimona. You should consider his deportation to Northern Nigeria or northern Sudan.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
This is the  future of Israel... scum.   I'm sure the leftists and phony right of Israel are happy now- with their equitable immigration policies.   Eventually there will be no place for the elites to run to as well.  But they don't care about that right now, as long as they get their big government checks.  If they keep this up, Israel will be a huge  black and Arab ghetto, in a short time,  with the remaining Jews running for their lives.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
This guy seems to be a black supremacist and his English is not so bad. Perhaps he comes from Dimona. You should consider his deportation to Northern Nigeria or northern Sudan.
The Hebroes of Dimona speak native English with Black American accent. The man in the video clearly has some foreign accent I would guess some kind of Arab-Africab dialect.

Offline Joel Yossi

• Full JTFer
  • Soldier of Zion, Resistance to Islamization
    • Jewish Defence League UK
This is the  future of Israel... scum.   I'm sure the leftists and phony right of Israel are happy now- with their equitable immigration policies.   Eventually there will be no place for the elites to run to as well.  But they don't care about that right now, as long as they get their big government checks.  If they keep this up, Israel will be a huge  black and Arab ghetto, in a short time,  with the remaining Jews running for their lives.

You are right, look what happened when Africans took over areas in London, crime out of control, stabbings, gun crime, the British police do not even investigate Black on Black crime any more because it is so rife, I do not want to see Israel go down the same route, we have enough problems already!
" The men whom the European Public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars. The men whom the European Public detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth "

Jewish Defence League UK:
www.jdl-uk.org

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Unbelievable emigration, even I'm offended by this.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
Deport these ingrates!