Author Topic: Barack Hussein Obama plans to release many violent criminals if he is re-elected  (Read 983 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Please "like", favorite and comment. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Excellent!
Just a couple of things.
One miner issue is that the background is a little dark.
Two, its very pixelated. Look at the perimeter.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 11:57:03 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Excellent!
Just a couple of things.
One miner issue is that the background is a little dark.
Two, its very pixelated. Look at the perimeter.

בס''ד

This is a video I did myself without any help from Shlomo, so it's obviously not as professional looking. But at least we get the point across about the danger of Obama's reelection.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Great video Chaim! This is a very important issue to bring up!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer

:dance:

"Liked", favorited & commented.

Chaim in this great video once again stresses how Obama's crazy policies will completely ruin this country if G-d forbid he is re-elected. It is high time we balance the tide and have a Reaganesque regime to restore honor and normalcy to this nation. Hopefully, Mitt Romney will win and by some miracle, understand these things and move to the right on many issues. Currently, it's the only hope we have.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
בס''ד

This is a video I did myself without any help from Shlomo, so it's obviously not as professional looking. But at least we get the point across about the danger of Obama's reelection.

Its a disservice not to be critical. If your supporter don't, your foes will - and in bad ways.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Liked, Favorited, commented and will mirror!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GreenLightToGo

• Full JTFer
Liked, commented, & favorited.  Great video!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Chaim have you considered doing a video of all the recent beatings of random whites by mobs of angry blacks who claim to want "justice" for Trayvon Martin? 

I believe Obama tacitly gave his approval for these attacks, when he said that if he had a son, he'd look like Trayvon.  The Obama worshipping media has also encouraged these attacks by playing doctored footage of George Zimmerman's 911 call, and by claiming Zimmerman uttered racial slurs.  Remember also that Eric Holder met with Al Sharpton's group (I forget the name) to discuss "justice" for Skittles boy. 

If Obama is reelected, it will be open season on whites (even more so than now).