Author Topic: How to stop smoking (new video with English subtitles)  (Read 4124 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
How to stop smoking (new video with English subtitles)
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:26:47 AM »
בס''ד

Thanks to the great Dan Ben Noah, we now have English subtitles for this important video. Just click on the "CC" button at the bottom of the video for the subtitles.

This video is in Hebrew but the pictures are self-explanatory.

Please "like", comment and favorite. It will only take a minute. Thank you.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 02:51:18 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How to stop smoking (new video with English subtitles)
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 05:42:10 PM »
Where is it said it is forbidden to smoke?

Also, tobacco without chemicals and sucrose you can't smoke 80 .8's in a day, and does not cause cancer. I posted on this topic before. Addiction is servitude to a truly demonic master, but everything has a purpose; tobacco was once (mostly incorrectly, I know) used as a medicine for virtually everything in Europe.

If Hitler was the one to start non-smoking areas, something's up with this battle against tobacco. If you think I'm wrong, take two (one preferably muslim) test subjects, let one smoke the chemicals and additives, and the other the tobacco, and you'll what causes what.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »
S***. No making money on Saturday, no smoking, this is harder than I thought it'd be. The ruling is rational, it's irreverence to risk your life. Natural tobacco does not entail this, but my stupid crop never grows properly, and by the end of the season I'm addicted and get the chemical sticks instead. What's the ruling on nicotine in general?

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 01:57:26 AM »
S***. No making money on Saturday, no smoking, this is harder than I thought it'd be. The ruling is rational, it's irreverence to risk your life. Natural tobacco does not entail this, but my stupid crop never grows properly, and by the end of the season I'm addicted and get the chemical sticks instead. What's the ruling on nicotine in general?

You grow your own?
I am ashamed to say that I have a problem with smoking (not tobacco though). I've been trying to quit but I don't know exactly what it is I just get lured back into the bad habits. There are natural plants that I grow and are not addictive but I assume those are bad too.. :/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2012, 02:25:48 AM »
You grow your own?
I am ashamed to say that I have a problem with smoking (not tobacco though). I've been trying to quit but I don't know exactly what it is I just get lured back into the bad habits. There are natural plants that I grow and are not addictive but I assume those are bad too.. :/

Most of the "tobacco products" in the world contain 5-15% sucrose (what was once sugar and bleach, then double ruined) or in cigars up to 30% in some cases. Having written the university essays to become a master nurse (for someone else), I can assure everyone that smoking white sugar will turn it into a rancid black paste that will almost undoubtedly cause cancer if not promptly expelled, which is almost impossible in the cases of devout chain-smokers. I listed the other additives they won't tell you about somewhere on this forum, and called the tobacco companies chemical companies, though the stop-smoking protesters list thousands of random chemicals to get you to ignore the very real fact that "tobacco products" are poisoned with things that are edible, but deadly if fumes are inhaled.

Smoke home-grown tobacco, and its like a mild ten minute "high" where you feel much more relaxed, but you really can't smoke it more than a gram at a time once or twice a day, because it's very harsh. After a hard day's work, nobody can tell me this is irreverence to Hashem, but these chemical sticks that are clearly carefully designed to kill you and destroy your health and require serious devotion and time should be banned by Jews.

I also deeply resent people calling smoking chemical sticks a habit. I have a habit of putting on my pants before my socks. This is an addiction, a servitude to a greedy master. I recommend three days of no work and non-stop sexual activity and working out. It's way easier to get your mind on-board with than "today I do nothing and definitely not that".

After three days if you still can't handle it you're a p****. Don't ever take a drug or you're f*****.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 03:30:42 AM »
Well...I don't know about the activities you suggest for three days.

Anyways, I don't smoke tobacco except for an occasional shisha  but rarely and I don't care much for it. I meant that I've been trying to quit my "bad" "habits" by opting for legal natural plants like lactuca virosa,  blue lotus, damiana and california poppies. 
Which is probably still bad.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2012, 04:56:22 AM »
Well...I don't know about the activities you suggest for three days.

Anyways, I don't smoke tobacco except for an occasional shisha  but rarely and I don't care much for it. I meant that I've been trying to quit my "bad" "habits" by opting for legal natural plants like lactuca virosa,  blue lotus, damiana and california poppies. 
Which is probably still bad.

Addictions are not healed, they are replaced. Sexual activity and physical exercise increase dopamine release into the brain, and should nullify the irritability. Shisha is typically jam packed with sucrose, though the water in the bong does filter some. Regardless, the first step to leaving any addiction is wanting to leave it, and the second is to be thankful for what it taught. Regretting what you do as you do it is a powerful stress, and besides ulcers, is the pure path to brain cancer. I don't believe spirituality is a topic of interest in this forum, but I'll leave it at self-loathing does not work well when it pairs up with what addiction is.

Try working out then, and then you can find a wife (and apparently, also wash single girls too in a super awesome bath with running water- I was never clear on if you had to be married first...). I recommend pull-ups, and standing on your hands against a wall and pushing up and down for fast exhaustion, then move your arm in circles and do neck exercises (lie flat down, lift your head and shake it "no" back and forth). Of course start with cardio (5-20min x3), but try to do something without social contact with people you're not going to sleep with, at least for me last time I tried I broke a wooden deck and a nose...

I think it's unwise to smoke poppies, and I don't suppose blue lotus shouldn't be for much else then bees and their honey. The rest I have not studied, or can't recall at 6am.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 08:25:50 PM »
Try working out then, and then you can find a wife

I'm a girl :)

And some people smoke resin made from california poppies. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 11:03:47 PM »
I'm a girl :)

And some people smoke resin made from california poppies.

There is no know side effects from smoking these. My mistake.

Do you live in Israel? I'll just might come see you soon if you do ;)

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 11:06:34 PM »

What is wrong with you? Back off!!!!!!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 11:10:30 PM »
בס''ד

Smoking any kind of drugs or weeds or plants is dangerous and unhealthy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 11:12:43 PM »
What is wrong with you? Back off!!!!!!

hmm... I don't suppose you'll feel better if you strictly supervised some "business leisure" over coffee, would ya? I mean I wouldn't want to make you jealous or anything...   :'(

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 11:18:45 PM »
בס''ד

Smoking any kind of drugs or weeds or plants is dangerous and unhealthy.

I'm not one to judge, but I never did take a crack at poppy or any flowers...

Hey thanks for this video by the way I learned a lot from the other posters and I'm going to try to quit smoking cigarettes before I go to Israel and put the Arabs out of their jobs. I'll tell you when I take time off my jobs, and please pray for me, because I've never succeeded for more than 2 days... my plans to quit backfire...

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2012, 11:29:09 PM »
hmm... I don't suppose you'll feel better if you strictly supervised some "business leisure" over coffee, would ya? I mean I wouldn't want to make you jealous or anything...   :'(
   No, you’re a disgusting perverted lil F! In one breath your acting righteous, and in the next your talking about women sexually and insulting others! And half  the sh@t you say is bullsh@t, cuz you change it every week!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2012, 11:44:04 PM »
   No, you’re a disgusting perverted lil F! In one breath your acting righteous, and in the next your talking about women sexually and insulting others! And half  the sh@t you say is bullsh@t, cuz you change it every week!

Do... you need a minute? I may not be your ideal nice guy, but I wasn't trying to have a innocent meeting with you while nobody interrupts. I don't know what woman I insulted, but girls talk about me sexually all the time, so it's payback.

Also, that last sentence was an example of bullshat, because it makes no sense or can be referenced to anything.

How is wanting to meet someone perverted? Do you not get many visits up... aw you get a pass this time, but chill dude we're not enemies. Unless you were really planning on supervising...

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 12:22:36 PM »

You are so wrong. Smoking anything is unhealthy and destructive.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 12:05:05 AM »
You are so wrong. Smoking anything is unhealthy and destructive.

I'm right. The effects of smoking are not a side effect.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 07:02:54 PM »
Anything inhaled by smoking contains... smoke, charred particles, this is very bad for the lungs.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 12:14:40 AM »
Anything inhaled by smoking contains... smoke, charred particles, this is very bad for the lungs.

If you don't believe it, burn down your room and try breathing for a while... Still what about with the bong? I read some karma sutra a while back and they were using that stuff wayy back. I'm pretty sure (even though I fully support the hindu and shikh cause now) they technically worship the devil, but there's some smart stuff in there, and already with hemp if you smoke it it cures glaucoma, so surely there are other plants that should be studied and tested as cures... the rabbinical edict did not include all plants, only tobacco.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 01:15:46 AM »
Meth anyone? I like parrot meat too!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 02:06:19 AM »
If you don't believe it, burn down your room and try breathing for a while... Still what about with the bong? I read some karma sutra a while back and they were using that stuff wayy back. I'm pretty sure (even though I fully support the hindu and shikh cause now) they technically worship the devil, but there's some smart stuff in there, and already with hemp if you smoke it it cures glaucoma, so surely there are other plants that should be studied and tested as cures... the rabbinical edict did not include all plants, only tobacco.
Some materials emit more hazardous particles when burnt, but I was pointing out that any smoke isn't something you should inhale as a regular basis. Any paper and any weed you burn will emit particles that are harmful in long term exposure.

I think that people who genuinely need to take cannabis  as a medicine should either ingest it orally or use a vaporizer.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 12:55:51 PM »
Meth anyone? I like parrot meat too!

Meth is totally and utterly demonic.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 03:44:36 PM »
I don't smoke and drink alcohol only sometimes like beer or two...people tell me I look 22-23 ;D
So to you smokers if you want such compliment that you look younger quit smoking whatever you are smoking...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2012, 04:07:43 PM »
Lets definitely encourage them to smoke....Pumonologist says 80% of lung cancers are from smoking, the rest from other carcinogens, chewing tobacco, and agent orange, or breathing toxic chemicals or asbestos. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 12:58:48 AM »
Fluoride gas for steel workers also...