Author Topic: Obama admits his true position  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Obama admits his true position
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 04:21:49 PM »
We, the right wing conservatives, must NEVER EVER accept that homosexual relations are permissible. This is non-negotiable because the sickness {and it is a mental disease} destroys the soul and undermines the moral fabric of society. Every person who believes in the ONE G-d of heaven and earth knows that homosexuality kills, both the individual, the family, and the society. There is absolutely NOTHING redeemable about the act of man on man sex, neither is there anything redeemable in woman on woman sex. It is an abomination which makes most human beings sick to their stomachs.

The perverts are asking the righteous that they should be accepted as having the same relationship as a man and woman have in marriage. The marriage union is supposed to be a holy union. I cannot, nor will I ever, refer to two people of the same sex as being married. It is completely outside of reason that two people of the same sex have a relationship which is supposed to be reserved for a man and a woman.

Without this moral code there will be utter anarchy. While these perverts want their sick relationships rubber-stamped by the state, the next thing the perverts will want is legalization of bestiality and pedophilia. It stands to reason that if there is no reason for a marriage to be defined as a union between one man and one woman that just as marriage between two people of the same sex is OK so should marriage between a man and a consenting animal {yeah, how do animals give consent?}.

This country is heading toward complete collapse if we allow the sick and deranged to change the laws of the land to support their sick and twisted goals.

PS: If I had my way all the outwardly homosexual people would be isolated and treated with the latest methods to deal with this sickness.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2012, 05:06:42 PM »
We, the right wing conservatives, must NEVER EVER accept that homosexual relations are permissible. This is non-negotiable because the sickness {and it is a mental disease} destroys the soul and undermines the moral fabric of society. Every person who believes in the ONE G-d of heaven and earth knows that homosexuality kills, both the individual, the family, and the society. There is absolutely NOTHING redeemable about the act of man on man sex, neither is there anything redeemable in woman on woman sex. It is an abomination which makes most human beings sick to their stomachs.

It grosses me out really bad. Homosexuality misses the entire point of there even being men and women.

The perverts are asking the righteous that they should be accepted as having the same relationship as a man and woman have in marriage. The marriage union is supposed to be a holy union. I cannot, nor will I ever, refer to two people of the same sex as being married. It is completely outside of reason that two people of the same sex have a relationship which is supposed to be reserved for a man and a woman.

It's an abomination, not a marriage.

Without this moral code there will be utter anarchy. While these perverts want their sick relationships rubber-stamped by the state, the next thing the perverts will want is legalization of bestiality and pedophilia. It stands to reason that if there is no reason for a marriage to be defined as a union between one man and one woman that just as marriage between two people of the same sex is OK so should marriage between a man and a consenting animal {yeah, how do animals give consent?}.

Animals can't give consent, as they're not intellectually capable of doing so. They can only 'give consent' when it comes to other animals of their own type. Like children, they are moral patients, not moral agents, and we have to consider them to be creatures to protect from that sort of abuse.

I think I heard that there are one or two states where beastiality is legal and that's where a lot of the disgusting images are made.

I know this forum has gotten bombarded with pictures of that nature by trolls before. I wish I could erase some of those horrible images from my brain. Once I saw what they were posting I was able to cover part of the screen with a piece of paper and only leave the part of the screen visible with the delete button so I could go through and delete all their posts. Unfortunately I saw enough briefly to realize that there are some truly sick and depraved people out there and that the homosexual stuff is just the tip of the iceberg.

This country is heading toward complete collapse if we allow the sick and deranged to change the laws of the land to support their sick and twisted goals.

PS: If I had my way all the outwardly homosexual people would be isolated and treated with the latest methods to deal with this sickness.

Unfortunately these people have been abandoned by the psychiatric/psychological community. They've basically been left out to dry. I feel very sad when I hear about a man or a woman who wants a normal family with children but their homosexual inclinations won't let them achieve that. Rather than offering help to these people, the psychiatric community tells them to embrace their deviancy and accept it as a part of themselves that can't be changed. This is a form of medical cruelty.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2012, 05:51:20 PM »
Does it means he admits he lied to the voters the previous elections when he claimed he opposed, or has he simply "evolved" ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2012, 08:13:07 PM »
Does it means he admits he lied to the voters the previous elections when he claimed he opposed, or has he simply "evolved" ?

He was lying before and is just using the "I changed my mind" thing as an excuse. Sort of like how Romney is lying and saying he's pro-life now but he's really not.

Offline USAReturn2GodNow1776

• Pro JTFer
  • proud christian & kahanist
    • the urban grind
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2012, 08:34:35 PM »
First it's same sex couples. Next it will be threesomes and group "marriages"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »
First it's same sex couples. Next it will be threesomes and group "marriages"

That may happen anyway with Romney in office. Part of his family moved to Mexico in the past in order to contiue with plural marriage although I don't know if they practice it now anymore.  There are branch-offs of the Mormon church who believe that plural marriage is absolutely necessary to a man achieving his godhood and a woman having any chance at being an eternal breeding cow semi-goddess.

So imagine this scenario once both are legal. Three men want to get married, and it's accepted, two men and one woman all want to marry each other, it's accepted. An entire cult (Branch Davidian Style) want to marry each other and have massive orgies? It's all legal.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2012, 06:56:21 AM »
The 5000 Year Leap: Principle 26: The core unit which determines the strength of any society is the family; therefore the government should foster and protect its integrity

"There is certainly no country in the world where the tie of marriage is more respected than in America, or where conjugal happiness is more highly or worthily appreciated." Alexis de Tocqueville

Strength and happiness -1.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2012, 03:06:33 PM »
That is the 'Transformation' which was promised in last elections.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2012, 03:13:28 PM »
That is the 'Transformation' which was promised in last elections.
Perhaps he is also going to transform himself into a female and so he and Múchelle would become the first same sex couple in the white house.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2012, 06:08:19 PM »
Perhaps he is also going to transform himself into a female and so he and Múchelle would become the first same sex couple in the white house.
Actually the long armed orangutan seems very manly so actually it's a good chance of being a same sex couple already... No transformation needed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
Obama isn't really pro-gay, one of the 1st cities his Muslim brothers, the Iranians, are gonna nuke is San Francisco.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
Obama isn't really pro-gay, one of the 1st cities his Muslim brothers, the Iranians, are gonna nuke is San Francisco.
I tend to believe there is an element of credibility in  story that went around about the shvartza President and Larry Sinclair... He may not only be pro-gay he might also be a little funny himself... This entire issue is the usual crock of crap democrats pull when they want to get an issue out in the open... If this disclosure turns sour it will be Joe Biden's fault for presenting it... The funniest story about this was when the shvartza President said he saw the light while talking the issue over with his daughters... It reminded me of Jimmy and Amy Carter's talks over nuclear Arms  :::D ... Carter saw the light for a short time also until he was tossed out the door of the White House as possible the worst president of the 20th century.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years