Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 509 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 10, 2012, 06:06:20 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:39:45 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
He let them go too easy, I think he should've demanded gender neutral showers.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Where are the feminists when women need them? Oh that's right they're advocating for "transwomen" to be able to go into the real women's bathrooms, that may or may not be bisexual and may or may not have had surgery "down there".

You know if a guy is truly feminine in his mind and has had those parts removed I see him as less of a threat but to be honest even allowing for that slippery slope opens up a whole realm of very serious and dangerous possibilities.

I don't want a man in there peeking through the gaps in the stalls or waiting in one to rape a woman.

Gender separation in bathrooms is for women's protection. It's too bad that dumb-donkey liberals don't understand that.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Where are the feminists when women need them?

Oh... well I guess you never heard, but the feminists were fighting for gender neutral bathrooms since a while ago, claiming they are oppressive. It not really like the butch girls get any except for rape, so they've been on board for a while...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
if they get hungry, there's plenty of rat poison.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
To get off topic.   Lendley Black use to be the academic dean at Kennesaw State my old college. 

What a small world we live in!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt