Author Topic: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"  (Read 23508 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

The Sodomites are claiming that our video is "hate speech". Because they are against hate speech, they are calling me a "kyke" (that's how they spell it) and saying they want me to take a shower (a reference to the gas chambers that the Nazis called "showers" during the holocaust).

Since zootube is so pro-Sodomite, they will probably remove the video. The Sodomites are all flagging it as "hate speech". I expected this.

In any event, you can join in the fight if you want to respond to Nazi Sodomites.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: "Gays" are going nuts over our new video on homosexual "marriage"
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 01:33:11 PM »
How can they call you hateful or bigoted when they say such cruel and disgusting things to you? Leftists I've found tend to be some of the most bigoted people around.

Just because animals do something as part of their nature doesn't make it natural for humans to do. Black widow spiders eat their mates to provide nutrition for egg-building after mating but this would definitely be evil if a human woman did this. When a male lion or chimpanzee takes over a pride or a troop they kill the babies so they can be the father of the new cubs or chimp babies. Infanticide when human beings do it is evil. So if an animal is created in such a way that homosexual behavior is a natural behavior for them, that doesn't mean that it's natural or morally right for human beings.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 01:43:02 PM »
בס''ד

Rubystars, as you know, leftists are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the earth. They are the worst racists, anti-Semites and fascists - everything they accuse the right of is just a projection of their own evil characteristics.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 01:48:07 PM »
בס''ד

What you write about animal behavior is true. Even if animals occasionally engage in unnatural behavior, that does not mean humans should imitate animals.

But despite the "gay" propaganda, animals rarely do what Sodomites do. You will never see two male baboons engaging in anal sex. Or two male dogs or cats or lions. Only demented human Sodomites are capable of that.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »
Chaim:

I just posted this comment on Zootube.

"Right on Chaim.  I guess that these radical homosexuals think G-d is a hater too.  By the way, I think the reason all these queers are so angry is that deep down in the recesses of their minds (and not their rectums) they know this is not normal and they hate people pointing it out to them.  Nekama!"

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2012, 03:06:11 PM »
I just posted this on that video:

I agree fully with what Chaim says here. He is not advocating hating gays, he is saying that Marriage is an institution which by definition is between a man and a woman, and society has been based on these principles for 1000s of years. What gays do is perverted and sick, and I don't approve of it. But they are free to do what they want in this country, and we are free to speak out against it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 05:22:09 AM »
                     My dear friend, welcome to the club! The club "hate speech"! Trust me, you are honored! In this club, one of the members is Dante Alighieri!

WIKI QUOTE  Italian poet, prose writer, literary theorist, moral philosopher, and political thinker.He is best known for the monumental epic poem Commedia, later named La divina commedia (Divine Comedy), considered the greatest literary work composed in the Italian language and a masterpiece of world literature.
In Italy he is known as il Sommo Poeta ("the Supreme Poet") or just il Poeta. Dante, Petrarch, and Boccaccio are also known as "the three fountains" or "the three crowns". Dante is also called the "Father of the Italian language".
END OF QUOTE
                     Your fellow hater Dante, wrote a gem of the world literature, trilogy called "Divine comedy" It is composed of three parts, Hell (Inferno), Purgatory (Purgatorio), and Paradise (Paradiso).
                      700 years has been so, but no longer! NGO Bolshevik liberals have decided to burn Dante on the medieval stake! Accused of: Islamofobia, homofobia, racism!
Quote:
Gherush92 singled out some particular cantos from Dante's masterwork for criticism: Inferno's 34th, which tells of Judas, endlessly chewed in the teeth of Lucifer, and 28th, in which Mohammed is depicted torn "from the chin down to the part that gives out the foulest sound", as well as Purgatorio's 26th, which shows homosexuals under a rain of fire in purgatory. The work, it says, slanders the Jewish people, depicts Islam as a heresy and is homophobic.

"We do not advocate censorship or burning but we would like it acknowledged, clearly and unambiguously, that in the Divine Comedy there is racist, Islamophobic and antisemitic content," said Valentina Sereni, president of Gherush92, to the Adnkronos news agency. "Art cannot be above criticism."

Art can not be above criticism? This is not a critique, especially not art critics, but disgusting, anticivilisational Bolshevik cultural genocide of the the most significant values ​​of Judeo-Christianity!

So, someone can take so much freedom and courage (insolence) to burn books, to burn the Bible or the Torah or the greatest achievements of world literature as the "Divine Comedy". Reason-warped and perverted view of life and relationships between people? They hate! We in Serbia describe such people as follows; By noon they hate themselves, and from noon the whole world!
             Someone has a mom and dad, someone has two mommies, someone have two fathers, it's cute! is not it? Stultify the institution of family and its values​​, favoring promiscuity as acceptable and desirable lifestyle in the adolescent population, forcing homosexuality under the euphemism on the "sexual experiment" to emphasize the importance of suppression of masculinity, under the banner of "macho is out", etc. ..
              The objective of the Bolsheviks, the destruction of the family as the basic cell of every community, whether that community is based on the religious or social grounds. The best method for such an undertaking, is to pervert the to ridicule of all social norms. Deliberately emphasize "social" and not religious norms, because the social norms arising from religious heritage!

Marriage, family, raising children are the most important of these norms and the pillars of society! These achievements are all protected by the laws of civilized societies. No one has the right, no legislation has no right to destroy society and its values ​​based on the the Millennium experience and heritage of our civilization. such a right does not have not even President USA!

My dear friend, you do not speak the language of hate, on the contrary!

Something more about animal behavior, and how the gays justify his  lifestyle!

How can they call you hateful or bigoted when they say such cruel and disgusting things to you? Leftists I've found tend to be some of the most bigoted people around.

Just because animals do something as part of their nature doesn't make it natural for humans to do. Black widow spiders eat their mates to provide nutrition for egg-building after mating but this would definitely be evil if a human woman did this. When a male lion or chimpanzee takes over a pride or a troop they kill the babies so they can be the father of the new cubs or chimp babies. Infanticide when human beings do it is evil. So if an animal is created in such a way that homosexual behavior is a natural behavior for them, that doesn't mean that it's natural or morally right for human beings.

Rubystars indicated some examples from the animal kingdom, which are really interesting! Ruby was very polite in selecting images from nature, which I will not be! With my eyes I saw a dog that eats its own excrement! I saw also on a farm, as sows eat their own living pigs! Whether this is colorful experiences be used as a model of human behavior?[/size]

Sorry for mistakes in spelling and sentence construction. Please understand because English is not my native language.
Greetings from Belgrade, Serbia
Slobodan
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 05:37:26 AM »
I don't think you're going to get a lot of sympathy for a work that contains any level of anti-Semitism, regardless of time period here on this forum, but it was an interesting point you were making anyway. He was right about the fact that Mohammed is definitely burning in hell though. I refrained from using as examples some of the more colorful activity of animals (which do just about everything imaginable as part of daily life). This is a family friendly forum or at least we should strive to be that way.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 06:07:36 AM »
I don't think you're going to get a lot of sympathy for a work that contains any level of anti-Semitism, regardless of time period here on this forum, but it was an interesting point you were making anyway. He was right about the fact that Mohammed is definitely burning in hell though. I refrained from using as examples some of the more colorful activity of animals (which do just about everything imaginable as part of daily life). This is a family friendly forum or at least we should strive to be that way.

As someone who is anonymous, getting "sympathy" is the last thing I wanted! I tried to put a critical emphasis on the unacceptable practice of European liberals and the Bolsheviks, and I became an anti-Semite! It is a little unclear to me! Where is that my Anti-Semitism? If so I figured, I'm sorry but I have not written anything against the Jews! On the contrary! In my presentation of this forum I sincerely expressed my opinions and thoughts about Jews and Israel, explicitly! I stand behind my opinions! Probably I am the problem. Once again I apologize to all the Jews that I have insulted whit  my texts.It will not happen again, for sure!
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 06:12:29 AM »
                  As someone who is anonymous, getting "sympathy" is the last thing I wanted! I tried to put a critical emphasis on the unacceptable practice of European liberals and the Bolsheviks, and I became an anti-Semite!

I didn't mean it that way. I meant if the book contains any anti-Semitism then people on the forum aren't likely to react badly to it being censored or to Dante being criticized. I wasn't calling you anything.

It is a little unclear to me! Where is that my Anti-Semitism? If so I figured, I'm sorry but I have not written anything against the Jews! On the contrary! In my presentation of this forum I sincerely expressed my opinions and thoughts about Jews and Israel, explicitly! I stand behind my opinions! Probably I am the problem. Once again I apologize to all the Jews that I have insulted whit  my texts.It will not happen again, for sure!

Sorry I apologize for being unclear.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 06:33:52 AM »
I didn't mean it that way. I meant if the book contains any anti-Semitism then people on the forum aren't likely to react badly to it being censored or to Dante being criticized. I wasn't calling you anything.

Sorry I apologize for being unclear.

Apology accepted, sincerely!
"I meant if the book contains any anti-Semitism"
Ruby, this period was the Middle Ages! None of Jewish intellectuals would not occurred  to ask for the prohibition of "Inferno" over the fate of Judas Iscariot in Hell! This is artistic expression, peculiar to the times and circumstances in which it was created! "Inferno", is also in Israel  required reading in schools!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 07:02:16 AM »
I understand that part. It's just a really touchy subject for the forum.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2012, 07:20:32 AM »
I understand that part. It's just a really touchy subject for the forum.

Ok, we understand each other! In a sign of reconciliation, I will give you a song i like!

Greetings,
Slobodan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2012, 08:01:56 AM »
I listen to a lot of 80s music but that one's new to me.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2012, 08:19:06 AM »
I listen to a lot of 80s music but that one's new to me.

I hope you like it! One of my favorites from that period!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 08:30:49 AM »
I hope you like it! One of my favorites from that period!

It sounds pretty good

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 09:48:49 AM »
This must be gay tony's comment   

These people are stupid, ignorant bigots.

Typical religious lunatics.

Judaism, like all other religions, is false and unnatural, destructive and detrimental to society, and a perversion of morality and ethics.

Not even animals are stupid enough to have religion.and worship invisible nonexistent things.

TheAnthony8650 15 hours ago
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Just when anyone thought this president can't get any worse.
Abomination must leave office and lose the 2nd term.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2012, 02:17:02 PM »
Powerful Speech.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »
One person even remarked gay sex being natural and that the parts do fit
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 06:40:31 AM »
בס''ד

But despite the "gay" propaganda, animals rarely do what Sodomites do. You will never see two male baboons engaging in anal sex. Or two male dogs or cats or.......

uhhhhhhhhhh
well actually,

No, on second thoughts I won't tell people that story.
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 05:36:24 PM »
I've been responding to a lot of the comments of the fag activists that are trolling the video, I just found that one and responded.

Yes, but you respond with hate and vitriol.  You dont sound anything like Chaim or other JTF members.  Your hatred will consume you

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 05:53:29 PM »
Actually this is fun, and my love for decency will consume me with a good time.  They are responding with hate and vitriol and I am giving them what they deserve to hear.

Unfortunately, and I don't think you believe it either, I dont believe this will be the case. 

They are responding with hate and vitriol and you amplify it, but not in a direction of justice. 

I believe Chaim responded with restraint, perhaps too much restraint, but your responses, at least here, are just venomous

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 06:22:24 PM »
Hey now, if they spread AIDS, I should be allowed to spread a little harmless venom.

I think you're logic is a little flawed: everyone has spread that disease.  Besides your venom isn't 'harmless.'  I know you think your venom is a sign of your good nature, but I dont see how hatefulness as you express it brings any goodness into the world.  You do a lot of good through your translations of Chaim's videos.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 06:39:03 PM »
I think you're logic is a little flawed: everyone has spread that disease.  Besides your venom isn't 'harmless.'  I know you think your venom is a sign of your good nature, but I dont see how hatefulness as you express it brings any goodness into the world.  You do a lot of good through your translations of Chaim's videos.

בס''ד

Have you seen the comments on the video from "gays" who write "Hitler was right" and "exterminate the Jews"? Not a single "gay" who has responded has condemned those Nazi comments. How can we not hate people who praise Hitler and call for another holocaust?