Author Topic: A "Lost tribe" making aliah?  (Read 2329 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A "Lost tribe" making aliah?
« on: May 14, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »
http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/lost-tribe-of-israel-returning-home/?cat_orig=faith

If they practice, they're Jews now, but I'm worried about setting a dangerous precedent for gypsies and others...
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A "Lost tribe" making aliah?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 09:26:07 AM »

If they practice, they're Jews now, but I'm worried about setting a dangerous precedent for gypsies and others...

I think Gypsis didn't consider themselve as a lost tribe. And in addition they love Central Europe more than Israel. The welfare is there sweeter.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 10:34:04 AM »
I always had a hard time with the idea that tribes could be permanently 'lost', however at the same time I think if someone comes forward and says they're from one of the lost tribes, they need some pretty strong evidence to back that up.

I've read some things which indicate some of the elites believe they're part of the tribe of Dan. I'm not sure why they think this though.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 12:03:31 PM »

It says
"Most kept customs similar to Jewish tradition, including observing Shabbat, keeping the laws of Kosher, practicing circumcision on the eighth day of a baby boy’s life and observing laws of family purity."

If I'm not mistaken I believe they aqre Halahically Jewish, but I don't remember too much on this issue.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 12:17:19 PM »
I don't think they are a lost tribe and even if they are it is obvious they mixed in with the gentiles and lost 99.9% of the Jewish religion. I believe though that the ones who want to come to Israel have converted and live according to the way of Torah and mitzvot, so I see no problem with them. I am not worried that we are going to get flooded by millions of gentiles from India and Burma, it's just not going to happen. The connection with Bnei Menashe has been going on for years and only the most serious of them who chose to be Jewish come to Israel.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 05:53:36 PM »
It will be still better if they can be settled in Greater Israel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bnei_Menashe

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 11:32:19 PM »

I've read some things which indicate some of the elites believe they're part of the tribe of Dan. I'm not sure why they think this though.
   The tribe of Dan was a judge of  his people, so that could be why elites associate with Dan. And Masons associate themselves with the tribes of Israel, and they had a hand in the founding of America. On the flipside the main symbol for Dan is the serpent and Christians that believe in replacement theology use that to say that the tribe of Dan is satanic.

http://britam.org/dan.html

Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2012, 11:49:03 PM »
Native Indians are a hardworking people and were at least very advanced for some classes of people culturally, so compared to recent immigrants they're great. Don't get me wrong it's just the angle they played it off, a political precedent that I'm sure the Mormons will use by dialing up the ol' weirdo phone and converting their grandmothers to Judaism. If I can think of two I can think of a thousand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2012, 11:58:09 PM »
Whats a Native AMERICAN? I have never met one of them before? I hope Mormons DO convert their mothers to Judaism!!!!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 12:17:49 AM by Ephraim »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2012, 01:58:05 AM »
 :dance:

This is a good thing to the "lost tribes" that are genuinely embracing their great heritage.
 I wish them only the best and may they find redemption and salvation in the
"promised land"

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2012, 11:14:20 AM »
   The tribe of Dan was a judge of  his people, so that could be why elites associate with Dan. And Masons associate themselves with the tribes of Israel, and they had a hand in the founding of America. On the flipside the main symbol for Dan is the serpent and Christians that believe in replacement theology use that to say that the tribe of Dan is satanic.

http://britam.org/dan.html

If elite people follow Luciferianism (not Judaism) they might also identify with the serpent imagery and maybe that's why too. Interesting subject, thanks for adding more information. I still think it was just a little too much of a coincidence that Obama's slogan backwards said what it did.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 01:34:52 PM »
If elite people follow Luciferianism (not Judaism) they might also identify with the serpent imagery and maybe that's why too. Interesting subject, thanks for adding more information. I still think it was just a little too much of a coincidence that Obama's slogan backwards said what it did.
Very good point.  If they are embracing lucifer this may very well be the cause of the happenings of the world today.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »
Very good point.  If they are embracing lucifer this may very well be the cause of the happenings of the world today.

I think they try to connect with some Jewish identity not because they're real Jews (I don't believe that) but because some people are obssessed with Solomon's temple and try to add on occultic meanings to it that it wouldn't otherwise have had. Plus some of the occultists have tried to practice their own versions of Kabbalah.

I think that's possibly why some of them latch on to the Dan identity even though they don't believe in Judaism. They just grasp at anything that would make them feel special.

A lot of celebrities have come out and said they "sold their soul" for fame. I don't know how they actually did this and I suppose I don't want to know.

I think a lot of them obviously believe in Crowley's "Do as you will" philosophy.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2012, 01:52:15 PM »
Whats a Native AMERICAN? I have never met one of them before? I hope Mormons DO convert their mothers to Judaism!!!!

A native AMERICAN is a person with a heritage indigenous to America before it was settled by Europe, unlike a native Indian, which is not a muslim arab, but an Indian. I also don't know if you've met one before, or are aware how to correctly employ a question mark. And mormons can talk to the dead in reality, so that was part joke.

Who else around the world considers themselves a lost tribe; what did Bibi just sign Israel onto?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
A native AMERICAN is a person with a heritage indigenous to America before it was settled by Europe, unlike a native Indian, which is not a muslim arab, but an Indian. I also don't know if you've met one before, or are aware how to correctly employ a question mark. And mormons can talk to the dead in reality, so that was part joke.

Who else around the world considers themselves a lost tribe; what did Bibi just sign Israel onto?

The continent was not called America till the European settlement, thus it is a valid question. I believe Ephriam has some native blood in him also...

Also what do you mean mormons can speak with the dead? I have never heard of this before and I can ask a friend who is Mormon about it.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 10:29:53 PM »
The continent was not called America till the European settlement, thus it is a valid question. I believe Ephriam has some native blood in him also...

Also what do you mean mormons can speak with the dead? I have never heard of this before and I can ask a friend who is Mormon about it.

lol I meant can't. However, they pretend to and convert holocaust survivors to moronism, and likely touch each other and make retard grunts in the process. Also, Ephriam though I was talking about the bababa indians instead of the turban ones. I have lots of native freinds too, and they would probably snap if I said that last sentence lol.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
lol I meant can't. However, they pretend to and convert holocaust survivors to moronism, and likely touch each other and make retard grunts in the process. Also, Ephriam though I was talking about the bababa indians instead of the turban ones. I have lots of native freinds too, and they would probably snap if I said that last sentence lol.
True Muman, thank you.

I have a couple blood lines ... One from 1750 WV (Shawnee or Cherokee) and one more recently, that I have not traced yet. I also grew up with natives. But I don't want to give too much detail, because I don't want to come home, and have LKZ washing my daughters in a make shift fountain. (that is a joke!)
  I know I can't write! I have not written in twelve years.

I have edited this, since LKZ is acting respectful.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:43:09 PM by Ephraim »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 11:02:30 PM »
True Muman, thank you.

I don't want to come home, and have LKZ washing my daughters in a make shift fountain.

:::D
Not unless they're Jewish. :)