Author Topic: Roberta Moore got arrested after fat turkish pig said he would rape her  (Read 3056 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
When there is a throng of dirty terror mongers and a few people walking around, in what twisted reality are the few people the threat?  In Londonistan, people should carry around a Quran and a lighter for these purposes.

Spiraling Leopard, is that you with the JTF jacket on or is that one of our British members?

It is I.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
It is I.
That fat little Sgt walker.Were those 2 other cops really sympathetic? I have handcuffed literally a  1000 people both with Smith and Wesson and spanish as well as plastic handcuffs.If little fat walker can't handcuff an  compliant person he shouldn't even be a rent a cop
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 04:30:51 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I know that fat little Sgt walker.Were those 2 other cops really sympathetic

Not to me.

When we came to that pigpen we just walked by and I showed them the flag. One moron asked what it was, so I said it is a Star of David. Then this white monkey started yelling viva fakestina a couple of times. We kept walking by, but this copper came after me saying I was standing still to provoke trouble. I told him I was not standing still but moving on until he stopped me. It didn't get through to him.
Then he said that I obviously was causing trouble and that I should move on. I said that I am not causing trouble but that that trash is causing trouble because they are violent. I asked him to explain how I was causing trouble. No answer came back.
Then that pig sgt walker came and threatened to arrest me. I asked what for and said that he could not arrest me. He said I was 'breaching the peace'. Then they twisted my arms and led me to the pen where counterprotests should be held.
I kept telling this pig that he is a coward and that he is scared of the muslims.
Roberta then came and took the flag because it is hers (we got some Kahane flags from French Jews). Then I left the pen and we walked further slowly, so the pigs kept pushing me.
Some of the subhuman trash then came chasing us and said "Come and defend Israel then", attempting to provoke a fight, while the pigs did nothing. That fat pig than insulted Roberta and when she walked to him to ask him what he said that human piece of cancer sgt walker put tie-wraps on her. When I tried to film it this fat female pig copper tried to stop me from filming it. I walked behind the pigs leading Roberta to the police van while filming and when Roberta was in the van that pig sgt walker came after me and tried to slap my phone out of my hand.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well written I enjoyed the reading.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
 Question!
               Does lot of the Islamists in London police , especially the Pakistanis?Is there a special police in London, capable of serious challenges? We have in Serbia gendarmerie, really bad motherfuckers! Who will protect Londoners if these Islamists went into armed rebellion?

It is I.
Respect
:soldier:
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"
William Shakespeare  " Julius Caesar" 1599 AD

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Question!
               Does lot of the Islamists in London police , especially the Pakistanis?Is there a special police in London, capable of serious challenges? We have in Serbia gendarmerie, really bad motherfuckers! Who will protect Londoners if these Islamists went into armed rebellion?

Respect
:soldier:
The London Police look like they should find other work. They wouldn't last a day in N.Y.C.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Question!

I have never seen them. Bear Grylls is the baddest english I have seen so far.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer

The most important thing is that they freshly shaven, and wear perfectly ironed shirt!

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste of death but once"

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Who will protect Londoners if these Islamists went into armed rebellion?

Maybe we can free Ratko Mladic.

Offline Moesia Superior

• Junior JTFer
Question!

I have never seen them. Bear Grylls is the baddest english I have seen so far.

Bear Grylls! This is the one who eats cockroaches and worms?

:laugh:

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Bear Grylls! This is the one who eats cockroaches and worms?

:laugh:

And he drinks his own piss.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :dance:

The imbecile officer that handcuffed the "Zion fighter" should be made part of the woodwork and may the civilized, classy individual that threatened Roberta Moore experience the same scenario he intended for her.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
More from dhimmi slave state of Englandstan                    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/155818#.T7IkMlKDnUs   

Video with above link 

Journalist Assaulted in UK for Filming Anti-Israel Event
Freelance journalist and blogger Richard Millett was assaulted and subjected to abuse at anti-Israel event at University of London.
AAFont Size
By Rachel Hirshfeld
First Publish: 5/15/2012, 12:02 PM

Anti-Israel protest (illustrative)
Anti-Israel protest (illustrative)
Flash 90

A freelance journalist and blogger, Richard Millett, was assaulted and subjected to abuse Monday evening at an anti-Israel event at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) at the University of London.

Millett was attacked after he refused to stop filming the viciously anti-Israel meeting, which was organized by the university’s Palestine Society and the General Union of Palestine Students.

The speakers included Karma Nabulsi, a professor at Oxford and former Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO) representative, and Abdel-Bari Atwan, a 'Palestinian' journalist who revealed his deep-rooted desire to see the obliteration of the Jewish state when he stated, “If the Iranian missiles strike Israel -- by Allah, I will go to Trafalgar Square, and dance with delight if the Iranian missiles strike Israel.”

Before Nabulsi and Atwan began addressing the students, who congregated at the university’s Khalili Lecture Theatre, the audience was shown a film depicting a ‘Palestinian’ state in all of Israel. In an effort to expose the organized incitement occurring on university grounds, Millet began recording the event. He managed to film eight seconds of the defamatory anti-Israel propaganda before he was assaulted, prodded and ordered to stop filming.

He was then told, “You’re a typical Israeli, you know that?" -- a statement intended to be a derogatory slur.

The chairperson of the event, who was seated in front of Millett, stood up, turned around and grabbed Millett’s camera and knapsack full of belongings. His phone, glasses case, voice recorder and pens were left scattered on the floor.

The audience then commenced taunting Millett, clapping their hands while repeatedly shouting, “Leave.”

Mlllett refused to do so, asserting that he had done nothing wrong to warrant such hateful outbursts.

Millet, who seeks to expose the inherent anti-Semitism of the anti-Israel movement that has become rampant on university campuses in the UK, lives in London and received his Masters in Middle East politics from SOAS.

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Nice Jacket
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I admire the fact you're out on the front lines of the action like that Spiralling. I wish more people could be that active in fighting for what's right.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
I admire the fact you're out on the front lines of the action like that Spiralling. I wish more people could be that active in fighting for what's right.

We only bumped into that trash by accident. But what can be learned from this is that communists only oppose the police-state when it suits them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
We only bumped into that trash by accident. But what can be learned from this is that communists only oppose the police-state when it suits them.

True!