Author Topic: Leftist demands Orthodox Jews as well as African illegals be deported from Israe  (Read 1941 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4231130,00.html   

Satirical Column

Eli Yishai Photo: Gil Yohanan
   Eli Yishai Photo: Gil Yohanan

Fact File

Expel all the criminals

Op-ed: African migrants should indeed be expelled, along with another Israeli sector

Asaf Gefen
Published:    05.19.12, 14:00 / Israel Opinion

In the past, Interior Minister Eli Yishai from the Shas party already warned us that African work migrants brought to Israel diseases such as hepatitis B, measles, and AIDS.

Now, according to Minister Yishai, it turns out that they also imported to Israel various phenomena such as the rape epidemic, violence, theft, and the usage of knives for purposes other than cutting vegetables.

Op-Ed
The truth about 'refugees' / Hanoch Daum
African migrants threatening Israel's future with help of leftist groups, European governments
Full story
Indeed, some researchers insist that such criminal phenomenon have been observed in Israel even before the African crime families arrived here. However, these must be odd claims that are no less unfounded than Darwin's evolution theory.

And as the Africans brought to Israel not only the crime virus, but are also dangerous missionaries who are plotting to convert us from Judaism to the new religion of criminality, we should all join the call issued by Minister Yishai this past week.

Indeed, we should imprison and expel from here all of these Africans. However, this should only be done on one condition.

In addition to all of these criminals, another criminally minded community must also be expelled. After all, this community's involvement in criminal activities exceeds that of any other sector in Israel and there is no other community that made a greater contribution to rising crime here and to the process of Israel's social deterioration.

I'm talking about the Shas party's Knesset members.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MurderReligiousJews

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
The title is misleading.

#1: This is "satire" (but of course the guy means it. I'm just saying).
#2: He has "Shas party Knesset members", not all Orthodox Jews, so where did you get all Orthodox Jews from?
#3: I completely agree. Ultra orthodox types that beat or harass people who don't dress in almost-Islamic tarps ("they are dressing immodestly") should be deported along with the Africans. I don't want the only Jewish state in the world turning into Africa, but on the other hand, I don't want it to turn into Saudi Arabia.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
^ Why should I believe your propaganda over theirs? Also, even if the Leftists do it, it doesn't mean that it's okay for Chassidim to spit on a little girl. She didn't do anything to deserve it. I'm talking about when they interviewed some ultra religious Chassidim about what a woman should dress like and he pointed at a Jewish woman who was wearing something that looked very similar to a Muslim garb. It was in the same video with the little girl.

I believe in Lieberman's law - everybody who's not a Zionist (defined as a Western Jewish state) is deported. This means that Communists that don't believe in borders, almost all Muslims, and almost all traitor Chassidim that don't believe in a Jewish state are deported. Black fedoras annoy me either way.

All of our problems are solved this way.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
Divide and conquer!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
Israel is not the West, it's the Middle East.  If you want to impose western foreign ideals on the Jewish people, then gather together a bunch of leftist traitors like yourself, move to Uganda where your hero Herzl originally wanted to establish the state, and do it there.  You can dress like the schvarzas in Africa if you have a problem fitting in with Jews.
Israel is the West. Zionism is a Western movement. "The West" is any civilized nation. Other than the West, there is the Muslim world, the African world, the Latino world, and the Far East. Even Japan is considered Western. Also learn the definition of "Leftist". In no way am I a leftist.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
Just because Israel is civilized doesn't mean it has to be secular.  The secular Zionism movement that Herzl started was meant to be in Uganda.  Zion itself is in Jerusalem, in the Middle East where Judaism began.  So the real Jews should be in Israel and the secular Jews should be in Uganda.  Also secularism is a leftist ideal so yes you are a leftist.

Oh God... Let's try this again. I am economically a producerist, which is a far-right protectionist-capitalist economic system, usually used in conjunction with nationalism. Producerism also espouses the far-right idea that the middle class, aka the petite bourgeois, should be the head of government and society. The Far Right internationally embraces atheism and neo-paganism. Socially, nationalism is usually not leftist, and the left wing movement adopts internationalism. Napoleon was the "guiding light" of the Right and was a secularist. Thomas Hobbes, who is the inspiration for the modern right, was a secularist. I am technically more "right" than you on some issues because I favor deregulation of social moral laws like drug and personal liberty. Is it getting through?

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
^ Just like you're a traitor to your people for putting blind faith over actual people. Blood is stronger than belief. This is something that Jabotinsky understood.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
The covenant with the G-d of Israel is stronger than all!
 And has been proven many times!
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Probationary member
  • Junior JTFer
This is what you are doing.  You are putting blind faith in atheism (which takes more faith to believe in than religion) above the Jewish people, and trying to displace them with a foreign ideology that is hostile to true Jewish culture.

I'm being as nice as I can but this is beyond stupid. Religion is a fairy tale and atheism is lack of belief in God. It takes much more faith to believe in religion and you can't "believe" in Atheism.

And I'm not even an Atheist. Not all secularists are Atheists. Show me a God and I will believe in him. If he appears during the super bowl in the middle of the field, I will say, "Oh look at that I was wrong praise the lord." But that won't happen. And you can't put your unreason on the same shelf as my reason. Your stuff belongs over there with Thor, Zeus, Jesus and Mohammed.

Just because someone has Jewish blood doesn't mean they're a Jew if their mother is not Jewish.

Somebody is ethnically a Jew no matter whether their mother or father is Jewish. You don't get to create genetic law. Zionism has replaced religion and we have no need for it anymore.

Here are secularists and traditionalists protesting together against the sexually-oppressed haredim scum.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Also, even if the Leftists do it, it doesn't mean that it's okay for Chassidim to spit on a little girl. She didn't do anything to deserve it. I'm talking about when they interviewed some ultra religious Chassidim about what a woman should dress like and he pointed at a Jewish woman who was wearing something that looked very similar to a Muslim garb. It was in the same video with the little girl.

First off what you brought (Yishai) was from Shas which is Sefardic, and its head Rabbi Ovadia Yosef publicly came out against those who protested the Jewish school and one of which spatt at a Jewish girl. Your taking 1 guy and one incident to blame everyone else who has nothing to do with this?
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
This government and the few that control us...need to go!  They are the ones who should be deported!