Author Topic: Check out the little debate that I started on zootube  (Read 2441 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Check out the little debate that I started on zootube
« on: May 20, 2012, 04:23:21 AM »
בס''ד

An Obama zombie wrote the following comment in response to our new video:

Reason #388,934 why logic is a rightwinger's worst enemy:

President Obama's pastor is a Christian (Jeremiah Wright)

If Pres Obama's pastor is a Christian who presides over a Christian church, members of that congregation are Christians

I know that's a lot of factual information and facts are wolfbane to rightwingers, so read it slowly

If you're dumb enough to pretend Obama is Muslim (despite no corroborating evidence) he can't ALSO be a hardcore member of a Christian church, <censored>!

I left out the last word of his response because this is a religious forum and we don't quote dirty language.

Here is my response:

OK genius, why did Obama register in the school as a Muslim? Wasn't Obama's biological father a Kenyan Muslim? Wasn't Obama's step father an Indonesian Muslim? Why did Obama attend the Muslim Nazi Louis Farrakhan's "Million Man March"? Why did Obama tell the Egyptian Foreign Minister that he is secretly a Muslim (the Egyptian Foreign Minister revealed this in an interview on Nile television)? Under Islamic law, anyone with a Muslim father is automatically a Muslim. Did Obama ever renounce Islam?

So that is your defense of Obama - that his pastor for 20 years was the Nazi, white-hating, Jew-hating, America-hating Jeremiah Wright. Of course, it never occurred to you that Wright is not a real Christian but simply uses his "church" to spew Nazi-like hatred. And it never occurred to you that Obama realized that the American people would not knowingly elect a Muslim, and so he engaged in "takiya" (deceiving the "infidels" as Mohammed commanded his followers to do) in order to get elected.

Feel free to join in:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2012, 04:47:54 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Check out the little debate that I started on zootube
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 07:24:01 AM »
And why did his literary agent say he was born in Kenya? Also why did the main Kenyan Newspaper claim the same
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 12:10:36 PM »
Marbus actually admits that he is a Nazi. Look what he wrote:
This is a whole lot of nonsence! Barack Obama lived in a mainly muslim country where he had to get into a Muslim school. This is not common at all! Our great Croatian Nationalist leader, Dr Ante Pavelic, too did Islamic school for a period of time when he lived in a village in Bosnia named Jezero, before his move to Travenik where he attended a Jesuit Primary School.

Marbus89 4 hours ago

Ante Pavelic was the founder and the head of the Ustasha regime in Croatia.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 12:15:08 PM »
We clearly see connection here....
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 03:40:02 PM »

Well we already know he was a Nazi from the very beginning.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »
So why does he blaspheme Leviticus, Deuteronomy, and Sermon on the Mount on You Tube.

Not sure of the address, but it was on PHForAmerica.com  YouTube/Obama/SermonontheMount

We should also ask him to Uphold the name of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and Denounce the Koran...Think he would lie about this too in front of God?

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 05:47:01 PM »
בס''ד

Here is what Joshua Rosenberg's Croatian Nazi friend Marbus writes about the notorious Jasenovac death camp:

There were no extermination camps Mr Vancier! Everybody who has done the research, will know that Jasenovac was a Labour camp, that could not hold more than 7,000 people at one time.

Nobody will waste money and man power on exterminating people by building a place for it, when the old Soviet way is cheaper and easier. Joseph Stalin proved that Starvation was the best method for exterminating large numbers of people. Example, the Ukrainian Famine!

Marbus89 in reply to siksakkishon (Show the comment) 4 hours ago

Here is an excellent response:

I am not Chaim. You prove again you are pro Nazi and a holocaust denier. Your comments are despicably evil.

siksakkishon in reply to Marbus89 (Show the comment) 3 hours ago

And here is my response:

You are a holocaust-denying Croatian Nazi swine. You Croatian Nazis murdered 1.8 million innocent Serb men, women and children, and 90,000 innocent Jewish men, women and children. You are a supporter of the Croatian Nazi regime that operated extermination camps just as brutal as those of the German Nazis. The Croatian Nazis fanatically supported Hitler. And yet the self-hating Jew Joshua Rosenberg works with you on numerous racist and anti-Semitic videos. How sick!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2012, 06:26:47 PM »
Children Concentration Camps:

The following separate concentration camps were formed only for children: JABLANAC, MLAKA, BROCICA, USTICA, GRADISKA, SISAK, JASENOVAC, JASTREBARSKO and the island of PAG. These specialized children camps have been one characteristic of the Croat Nazi regime which was never seen in the history of mankind.

Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,