Author Topic: Even 'Liberal NY' Jews Will Vote against Obama  (Read 548 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Even 'Liberal NY' Jews Will Vote against Obama
« on: May 21, 2012, 01:33:48 AM »
While this video only presents a small cross section of 'liberal NY' Jews who go to kosher/kosher style restaurants in NYC I am inclined to believe it. My own mother who was a 'life-long' Jewish democratic voter has already jumped ship, and she tells me that her NY Jewish friends are not all too happy about Obama.

Even my own friends in my minyan, who used to lean to the left, just this Shabbat we all agreed that Obama has to go...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Even 'Liberal NY' Jews Will Vote against Obama
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 02:16:56 AM »
They're still pretty far left leaning from what I can tell in the video but it looks like they're smart enough and open minded enough to be able to see different views and possibly go against Obama. I think it's interesting how they were surprised that Obama wasn't more pro-Israel. If they had listened to Chaim's videos or any other good right wing sources they would have known that Obama wasn't Israel's friend and wanted to return Israel to the suicide borders.

Offline GunsAndRosesFan

• Senior JTFer
  • "In God We Trust In Him We Must Believe" (Stryper)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 02:46:18 AM »
IT'S ABOUT TIME
Islam is a a cancer that threatens humanity with its complete intolerance, infinite jelousy and virulent odium.
Death to the cult of Satan! Death to Islam!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 12:58:06 PM »
While this video only presents a small cross section of 'liberal NY' Jews who go to kosher/kosher style restaurants in NYC I am inclined to believe it. My own mother who was a 'life-long' Jewish democratic voter has already jumped ship, and she tells me that her NY Jewish friends are not all too happy about Obama.

Even my own friends in my minyan, who used to lean to the left, just this Shabbat we all agreed that Obama has to go...

Glad to hear about your mom.   I have been trying to do the same for my family, but its not working.   They are just too leftist.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2012, 11:17:23 AM »
That one man said "Jews are always liberal, we belive in the rights of people"

"LIBERALS" DO NOT believe in the rights of HUMANS.  They MURDER babies.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates