Author Topic: N.Carolina Pastor build fence around all fags and lesbians video with article  (Read 3867 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/pastor-delivers-anti-gay-rant-suggests-building-electric-142753831.html   

Pastor delivers anti-gay rant, suggests building electric fence around ‘queers and homosexuals’
By Dylan Stableford | The Lookout – 2 hrs 8 mins ago

Print

A North Carolina pastor's disturbing anti-gay sermon has gone viral, and it's easy to see why.

In a rant delivered just days after President Barack Obama's historic public support for same-sex marriage, the pastor, Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., suggested rounding up all "queers and homosexuals" and quarantining them inside an electric fence.

"I figured a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers," Worley told churchgoers on May 13. "Build a great big large fence—50 or 100 mile long—put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out. And you know what, in a few years, they'll die out. Do you know why? They can't reproduce!"

"It makes me pukin' sick to think about," Worley added. "Can you imagine kissing some man?"

Worley's comments—while shocking—are sadly not uncommon for pastors in North Carolina, a state that voted overwhelmingly in favor of a constitutional amendment defining marriage "as solely between a man and a woman."

Earlier this month, Ron Baity, founding pastor of Winston-Salem's Berean Baptist Church and leader of Return America, said gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people should be prosecuted.

"For 300 years, we had laws that would prosecute that lifestyle," Baity said. "We've gone down the wrong path."

Before the state's vote, Pastor Sean Harris of the Berean Baptist Church in Fayetteville instructed parents to use force if their kids start acting gay:

So your little son starts to act a little girlish when he is four years old and instead of squashing that like a cockroach and saying, "Man up, son, get that dress off you and get outside and dig a ditch, because that is what boys do," you get out the camera and you start taking pictures of Johnny acting like a female and then you upload it to YouTube and everybody laughs about it and the next thing you know, this dude, this kid is acting out childhood fantasies that should have been squashed. Can I make it any clearer? Dads, the second you see your son dropping the limp wrist, you walk over there and crack that wrist. Man up. Give him a good punch. OK?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think he's wrong to say to punch children. A lot of little boys and little girls go through a phase, but when it becomes a problem is when it lasts longer than a phase. I don't think a lot of attention should be paid to a short phase because whether good attention or bad, giving it a lot of attention just reinforces the behavior. If it becomes a real problem then I don't think violently punishing the child is the answer but yes it is important to redirect them gently to more gender-appropriate activities. I think what disturbs me about what the pastor said isn't the anti-gay stuff but the advocacy of violence, especially against children. He needs to take that part back. No child should ever be punched. They're human beings and should be treated with some dignity, enough not to be punched for goodness sakes.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What a [censored].

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dan what would you do if you ever had a child that was born intersex (ambiguous genitalia)? In those cases doctors often try to pressure parents to immediately do surgery to turn the children into girls, even though they won't know for years whether the child's brain is more male or female.

If it happened to me I think I would wait to have any kind of corrective surgeries until the child was older and see what the child's natural tendencies were more like, with patience and support. If parents do surgery earlier, they may end up with an external female with a man's brain, which could be very bad.

Would you want to kill that baby or would you give them time to grow and find who they are?

Of course this is separate from the gay issue because obviously being gay is sinful, but I think it touches on the same kind of finesse needed to deal with those types of issues.

The pastor talked about PUNCHING boys that show the slightest tendency different from the stereotypical male role. I have a big problem with anyone who advocates child abuse.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I would make them wear long hair like a girl and dress them like a boy until they got older and then just let them go whichever way they wanted sexually.  If G-d wasn't clear on whether they are supposed to be a boy or girl, they can't be held responsible.

Thanks for the reply Dan

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
... if they made a handbook on dealing with hermafrodite children, there'd be like 20 sold ever. Every gay person defends himself with that issue. If you had a child born as a vegetable, sometimes tough choices are made, but this is not an issue for 99.99999999% percent of faggots. With all the libtards miles out to the left, someone's gotta balence these things out, even if the solution is silly.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
... if they made a handbook on dealing with hermafrodite children, there'd be like 20 sold ever. Every gay person defends himself with that issue. If you had a child born as a vegetable, sometimes tough choices are made, but this is not an issue for 99.99999999% percent of faggots. With all the libtards miles out to the left, someone's gotta balence these things out, even if the solution is silly.

I don't like the way they use that issue to their benefit either, but it's something that every potential parent should consider. Not all babies are born "normal". So you have to think about the possibility of what to do if you have an unusual situation or a serious deformity at birth of a child and how you are going to parent that child in the best way. Of course you hope that God doesn't choose to allow you to be tested in that way but if it happens you should have at least thought through the issues before.

I don't think most children would ever show any kind of homosexual tendencies unless it was an idea that was presented to them (one good reason to home school your kids). Boys might go through a feminine phase and girls a tomboyish one but this doesn't mean they're gay or lesbian or ever would be.

Punching them is really not productive and will only CAUSE mental disturbances that probably weren't there to begin with.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
I think he's wrong to say they should drop food into the gay/lesbian quarantine areas.  Why feed them if the idea is for them to die out?  This is why guillotines are the way to go.  I don't condemn this guy.  I condemn Reverend Wright.

Dan,

You go too far with these posts.  You don't have to be homosexually inclined to see that.  Why all the violence?  Would you do that to a 5 year old who was born with the proclivity to be gay?  Would you do that to a fellow soldier who did his job?  Would you do that to some man or woman walking down the street minding their own business?  These posts make us look like a bunch of nuts. 

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't like the way they use that issue to their benefit either, but it's something that every potential parent should consider. Not all babies are born "normal". So you have to think about the possibility of what to do if you have an unusual situation or a serious deformity at birth of a child and how you are going to parent that child in the best way. Of course you hope that G-d doesn't choose to allow you to be tested in that way but if it happens you should have at least thought through the issues before.

I don't think most children would ever show any kind of homosexual tendencies unless it was an idea that was presented to them (one good reason to home school your kids). Boys might go through a feminine phase and girls a tomboyish one but this doesn't mean they're gay or lesbian or ever would be

Punching them is really not productive and will only CAUSE mental disturbances that probably weren't there to begin with.

... when you have a kid, don't start worrying if he comes out the elephant man, its just bad vibes. If your son happens to also be your daughter, be happy the far more likely option didn't happen and you weren't struck multiple times by lightning. There are no issues involved that you could ever be prepared for, as with Siamese twins. The choice on how to give your child a normal life will be a tough one, but it's obvious what your choices are in any of these circumstances, you just won't want to do it.

And physical tenderness is as necessary as physical violence to raise a normally functioning child, though obviously hitting children on the head or beating until bloody is a main reason why many Jamaican and other African descendants have tendencies toward violence, and difficulty learning. It's the cure to foolishness, nevertheless.

And... JRWRNHJN... I don't understand what you mean by "You don't have to be homosexually "inclined" to see that." (first off, nobody is inclined to any choice, like crack or pedophilia, until they do it...).

You are right in a deeper sense, but Dan is correct in the fundamental one. They do deserve to die and even be killed in some rather gruesome ways. But not by Dan, and not by any person alive, because it's not like we don't have our own other things we deserve to die for, and killing them won't keep the society perfect, because it isn't anyways.

However, I think that it should be required to educate everyone that it is a sin, causes terrible things in one's life, and is unnatural and one of the worst choices anyone could make. If nobody will say it, then they have to die, because if not they aim to and do their very best to control a society, and at least we're not that bad.

So unfortunately... Js, you best get out there and tell the homos what's really good, or we'll have to support Dan.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I never said anything about 5-year olds (which don't have a proclivity to be gay at that age).  My posts have always been against homosexual activity.  I know my posts make us look like a bunch of nuts--but this is not because of my posts themselves but because of all the pro-gay posts that come up in response.  If any decent American comes along and sees a bunch of Jews directing their outrage at the person who's standing up against faggotry instead of the faggotry itself, they're going to say "Yep, typical Jews with their lack of sensitivity to evil.  If this was Bible times, they'd be Baal worshippers."  This can be averted by you responding to my anti-gay posts with something to the effect of "HOO-YAH!"  or "GET-'ER-DONE!"

Dan,

Just to be clear here... You are standing for all the commandments of the Torah and not just targeting those who engage in things you personally find disgusting. If you are doing it because of personal reasons then what you are doing is not righteous at all, and it is actually a form of evil {I am not suggesting you are doing it for personal reasons but I am just stating a point}.

If you are standing up for the Torah, and not for the Christian understanding of it, then you must also be disgusted by those Jews who engage in other 'Death Penalty' crimes such as Shabbat & Yom Tov desecration which clearly also bring a death penalty to those who are convicted of this crime.

It is hypocrisy to point the finger at those who are sinning one way {via violation of the prohibition of man-on-man sex} and not the other {those who drive on Shabbat}. The Torah does not distinguish that one sin is worse than another, all those sins which result in a death penalty are all very important, but we cannot just pick one and say that enforcing this one prohibition makes us righteous.

All sins must be condemned equally. Otherwise your 'righteousness' is not really righteousness but selfishness and a form of idolatry {worship of the self}.

I condemn all sins equally and as a result I am willing to give a little mercy when I can.

Other sins which carry a death penalty:

Striking a parent
http://m.chabad.org/m/dailystudy/default.asp?tDate=8/20/2031&type=seferhamitzvos

Negative Commandment 319 - Negative Commandment 319

It is forbidden to hit a parent.

Unabridged Version of this Mitzvah
The 319th prohibition is that we are forbidden from striking [either of] our parents.

For this prohibition, too, there is no specific verse written in the Torah. Only the punishment is written,1 "Whoever strikes one's father or mother shall be put to death." The derivation of the actual prohibition against striking his father is similar to that of cursing one's father, as we explained.2 In this case, prohibition 300, which forbids striking any Jew, includes [the prohibi­tion of striking] one's father.

The Mechilta3 says, "The verse, 'Whoever strikes his father or mother,' tells us the punishment. What is the source of the actual prohibition? That comes from the verse4 [which speaks of lashing a transgressor], 'Do not go beyond the limit and give him forty lashes.' This verse teaches us a kal v'chomer:5 If even one who it is a mitzvah to strike, it is prohibited to strike him [beyond the limit], one who it is a mitzvah not to strike, certainly it is prohibited to strike."

One who transgresses this prohibition by intentionally striking his father or mother and causes bleeding, is punished by chenek [strangulation].

The details of this mitzvah are explained in the end of tractate Sanhedrin.6

http://www.shortvort.com/yisro-parasha/11298-why-should-breaking-shabbat-be-punishable-by-death

"You shall observe the Shabbat, for it is holy to you; its desecrators shall be put to death..." (Shemot 31:14)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I never said anything about 5-year olds (which don't have a proclivity to be gay at that age).  My posts have always been against homosexual activity.  I know my posts make us look like a bunch of nuts--but this is not because of my posts themselves but because of all the pro-gay posts that come up in response.  If any decent American comes along and sees a bunch of Jews directing their outrage at the person who's standing up against faggotry instead of the faggotry itself, they're going to say "Yep, typical Jews with their lack of sensitivity to evil.  If this was Bible times, they'd be Baal worshippers."  This can be averted by you responding to my anti-gay posts with something to the effect of "HOO-YAH!"  or "GET-'ER-DONE!"

Conservative elitism is about doing what is right regardless of what the "YAH-HOOs" think. You earn respect if you refuse to speak unless you're right or just asking questions. Of course homosexuality is evil, but there are far better solutions then making the biggest reason ever for libtards to defend their evil with. Liberalism is an evil defended by saying that others are more evil. Don't give them a reason it, make a reasonable argument, or sneak a truth in with a joke, like send them all to Jordan or Yemen or Fakestine or Iraq or Saudi Arabia... ... .

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
According to Mishneh Torah, by Rambam, who enumerates the Halachas of the Talmud here are the categories of sins and the proscribed punishments...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1172738/jewish/Chapter-15.htm

Halacha 10

The Torah mentions18 people who are executed by stoning. They are: a) a person who engages in relations with his mother, b) with his father's wife, c) his daughter-in-law, d) a maiden who was consecrated, e) a man involved in homosexual relations, f) a man who sodomizes an animal, g) a woman who has relations with an animal, h) a blasphemer, i) an idolater, j) a person who gives his descendants to Molech, k) a person who divines with an ov, l) a person who divines with an yidoni, m) a person who entices others to worship idols, n) the people who lead a city to idol worship, o) a sorcerer, p) a person who desecrates the Sabbath, q) a person who curses his father or his mother, and r) a wayward and rebellious son.

Halacha 11

There are 10 people who are executing by burning: a) a priest's daughter who commits adultery, b) a person who has relations with his daughter, c) with his daughter's daughter, d) with his son's daughter, e) with his wife's daughter, f) with the daughter of his wife's daughter, g) with the daughter of his wife's son, h) with his mother-in-law, i) with the mother of his mother-in-law, and j) with the mother of his father-in-law.

The latter prohibitions apply if the man has relations with them during his wife's lifetime. After his wife's death, these relations are punishable by kerait alone like other incestuous relationships.

Halacha 12

There are two who are decapitated: a murderer, and the inhabitants of a city enticed to idolatry.

Halacha 13

There are six who are executed by strangulation: a) an adulterer, b) a person who wounds his father or mother, c) a person who kidnaps a fellow Jew, d) a rebellious elder, e) an a false prophet, and f) a person who prophecies in the name of a false deity.

Thus the court executes individuals for a totality of 36 prohibitions.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer

Dan,

Respectfully, I dont think that the responses to your posts are 'pro-gay.'  They are anti-murder, this is not pro-gay.  I think there is a lot of truth in Muman's assessment. Also, I dont think that your perception about what others will think if they see the response to your posts is correct. Peace,

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Dan you speak for yourself and not for judaism when you call to round up homosexuals and execute them. It's not 'pro faggotry' to reject you 'halachot' which sometimes resemble the westborough baptist church.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I'm 100% against the homosexual lifestyle and the acting out of homosexual behavior. It really bothers me that people are doing those things and I don't want those kinds of people to be advocating for special rights as a group. However I don't think in the modern world that it's appropriate to execute people for it. Then again I'm a Christian who believes in things like redemption and forgiveness rather than harsh vengeance (most of the time). I also don't like to see people bullied over homosexuality because I don't think that helps them to want to change their behavior but probably only entrenches them further into it.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I never called to round up homosexuals and execute them.  I called for a death penalty for homosexual activity.  This does not involve going door to door to see if people are engaging in homosexual activity, but laws are on the books in case people are caught doing it.  I've explained this quite a few times on the forum but some people insist on ignoring it so that they can marginalize the viewpoint.  This is done by people who really don't give a rat's tuchus about the above-posted halachot or any of the ones that aren't easy for that matter.

You said:
"I think he's wrong to say they should drop food into the gay/lesbian quarantine areas.  Why feed them if the idea is for them to die out?  This is why guillotines are the way to go.  I don't condemn this guy.  I condemn Reverend Wright."

I can't imagine any serious rabbi speaking like this. This is not Judaism.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
There is no way we can ever agree on this issue. I will try to respect your opinion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Well this is the reason why we have this problem in the first place, because tolerance of evil allows it to become a force that will eventually take over.  We wouldn't have problems like this if the laws were stricter.  If we governed by Christianity, there would be no execution for murderers or even wars either.  Somewhere along the line being practical had to trump the Christian religious ideal in order to maintain a civil society.

I don't really agree with your interpretation. Actually I am in favor of the death penalty for crimes like murder and I don't see anything in the NT that excludes that at all. I also think there are just reasons to go to war. It's true you need to be practical. I'm not saying to tolerate evil. We should never tolerate something like homosexuality. We should be firm about the fact this is completely unacceptable behavior and people should be arrested for homosexual acts like sodomy. I just don't think people should be put to death. I think they should receive therapy for it.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Pastor just wants homosexuals to enjoy themselves behind that fence :::D
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is an inconsistent position.  If it's not against the NT to have the death penalty for crimes like murder as you say, then it's not against it to have the death penalty for homosexual activity either.  Both were death penalty crimes in the Hebrew scriptures, and there is nowhere in the NT that makes a new distinction in punishment between the two.  Now on the other hand, if the Christian ideal of redemption and forgiveness that you mentioned before is now in play for homosexual activity, then it would also be the same for murderers because again, there is no distinction.  So it's either punish both or neither based on the principles that you mentioned.  In order to distinguish, one must bring feelings and modern influence into the picture.

Murderers and other violent criminals pose a danger to society and must be taken out of society. Homosexual activitity is NEVER acceptable but I just don't agree with killing people for it in this day and age unless they are raping people.  We do live in "modern" times so we may have more options to deal with it than were around back then. If the psychiatric community could go back to a more reasonable stance of treating this as abnormal then maybe drugs or therapies could be developed that are truly helpful in correcting the deviant urges.

I think that if we recognize it as a mental sickness then pychiatrists should be able to treat it. Unfortunately the mainstream psychologists/psychiatrists have decided to consider this sickness as a normal variation rather than a sickness. I think that's wrong and that it should be treated as a serious illness. At the same time I wouldn't execute someone because they had schizophrenia or were bipolar.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
I admit you do have a point when it comes to the deterrent factor. I'm not sure if it would actually prevent the activity but it might lessen it a lot. I agree with you that there should be some deterrent to being an open homosexual. Especially if they tell children about this sick and deviant behavior. There was a teacher I saw a news story on who took her elementary school class to her lesbian wedding as an educational 'field trip'. I find that completely disgusting and I believe that corrupting children like that is one of the worst things someone can do and that does deserve a very harsh punishment.

What if someone had a slip in their past though and were afraid to get therapy in case the therapist 'ratted them out'? What if they had acted on it before but really wanted to change? Should they be shown leniency and if so how many times do they get to relapse before no more leniency is shown? I could see this sytem being abused. Maybe if they are 'out' at all then they should have to remain separate from society in some way until they recover and then one strike and you're out?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Ok Dan thanks. I think you're right that the activity itself should be illegal. I think it's wrong that the sodomy laws were declared unconstitutional because it doesn't just harm the people doing it. It harms the whole society by bringing judgment down on the society that allows and tolerates this kind of behavior without punishment of any kind.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
There again, the same excuse could be used for a psychopath who had a blood lust and murdered someone.  The leniency lies in the fact that they don't get punished just for being a homosexual or a psycho, but only if there is evidence that they committed a crime.  It would be easier for homos than psychos to break the law because in the case of a murder, you have the problem of someone missing.  In the case of homosexual activity, no one need know about it, similar to the way no one need know that Jewish men and women are violating Jewish law by having sexual intercourse during a woman's period.  This doesn't change the fact that the law should still be on the books as a deterrent.

You miss the point here Dan. The fact that there's witnesses involved for these things means that you're not doing what is sort of the equivalent of a moral police looking for the moral crack users, you only look for the dealers, and people do have to take up private sins with G-d. When someone instead makes a parade of gay people, and like, imagine if you were with your son and ran off and climbed a float; in the end, they're making sin a part of the Jewish people, instead of making a mistake they want to hide and repent for, which I think some circumstances allow room for that. The witnesses insure that this person was not doing a sin behind closed doors, that wasn't a security related matter for the police and were evil people like teachers telling kids its OK be a gay to young children, or small groups that go out looking for other gay people to make what always end up being high-discontentment counter-culture groups. Individually, however, when essentially not allowing homosexuals to do what they're doing without knowing the very well known fact that the majority of the world is against it, and they know what a detriment it is to the short lives we get to live, so if they hide themselves and don't ever show others, they can take it up with G-d.

In the end, homosexuals, pedophiles, necrophiliacs, animal f... will be a tiny hated minority, because not everyone's perfect. However, if you take what they're doing that's sinful and you give them a license to weaponize it and conquer the minds of all, simply by letting others witness their sinful acts without taking action, you have essentially underwritten that in your state's values homosexuality is a thing to be celebrated.

A good ruler makes it easy for children to be good, like stopping people who tell them not to be.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Well I'm sorry I can't respond to this because it is so unclear that I have no idea what your point is and how it relates to what I said.

"This doesn't change the fact that the law should still be on the books as a deterrent."

The law is not there as a deterrent to do something, it's believing in Torah that is. The law prevents people from spreading it by not allowing witnesses to it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
If people were deterred by the Bible alone then we wouldn't have any crime at all.